What kind of "technology board" is this anyway?

Where are the discussions on holodecks, neural net computers and mimetic alloys? Or biomimetic gelpacks and polymorphic software and neural grafting, singularities, space elevators and Dyson Spheres?

This is boring af, you're all just circlejerking about coding or braindead normiefag consumer tech garbage.

Attached: huh.jpg (449x384, 34K)

This isn't meme technology board.

Nobody cares faggot kill yourself

If you are expecting deep discussion to be held on a Taiwanese image board that have a culture of shitpost and shit, you are coming here with the wrongg mindset, and that is making you feel this way.
Want a better place? Build a forum, build another hellhole clone chinese spying image board. Or find one that fits your autism. There is probably a imageboard out there with strict rules to maintain constructive discussions only.

>lets talk about literal meme science

Go larp about Cyberpunk tech in the Cyberpunk thread ya faggot.

Stick is teknogy. What stick /gee/ like? Grug like long bendy stick with many branches. That kind of stick sting more when hit ungabungas.

Attached: stick_0.png (310x310, 22K)

You don't know shit about that anyway. Wintoddler.

This isn't a sci-fi board.

>stick not straight
>year of twin rocks and 19 mamoths

grug not think user-grug like girl-grugs

Greg likes stronk and think stick. That kind of stick feels funny inside Gregs bottom

Attached: gregstick.jpg (300x279, 35K)

Krug think Greg need to be put in stink cave.

You're a literal brainlet nigger. Discussing existing technology is infinite times more productive than posting pictures about some scifi meme shit.

Drog think Krug wrong. Drog like put stronk think in Drog under. Make Drog have a good sleep

Attached: sticky boii.jpg (553x276, 33K)

>where's the discussion on science fiction?
>you're all just talking about existing technology
kys nigger

Jej

Grong like long stick but with pointy rock at end good for killing long nose tribe before they can trick Grong to buy berries Gong not even want

Reddit???

BTFO to /v/

>>/sci/

>incelpanels

Attached: 015.png (434x327, 37K)

>lists meme technology
>ur just a bunch of consoomer normies hurr durr
You need to go back

>There is probably a imageboard out there with strict rules to maintain constructive discussions only.
Could someone point me in that direction, thanks.

So where are your threads on it? Let me guess, you don't know shit either and just want to get all feely-goody from looking at pictures of space like a passive consumer pleb you are.

Go back to faggot

Stoned Tosser is so based

>stick
>cost almost nothing
>1000 US marine
>cost shitton to train and upkeep too high
Stick +1, US marine +0

>grug not think user-grug like girl-grugs

Attached: squiddy.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

You're thinking of /sci/
this is a free software board

>neural net computers

>WHY DOESN'T ANYONE EXPLAIN HOW THINGS WORK FOR ME SO I CAN PRETEND TO BE SMART

Attached: 1515964601011.jpg (512x512, 50K)

Most of this board is consumerism circlejerking, yes

its not that funy, zoomzoom