Why the fuck is the common normie allowed to be be a complete fucking retard when it comes to computers

Why the fuck is the common normie allowed to be be a complete fucking retard when it comes to computers.
Especially kids with smartphones who don't even have to know what the fuck a file is or how to connect to a WLAN Hotspot on their own.
I mean if you are gonna drive a car, you gotta learn how it works right?
I have a cousin who quit his comfy sysad job because he couldn't handle how retarded the employees were.
Why the fuck isn't programming or at least some basic IT tough in school? Every single jobs involves using a computer and most people can barely set up their email accounts.
My dad said he had to learn basic on the C64 back in University and was able to create pretty complex programms but now I gotta go remove a new toolbar every 2 weeks.
Meanwhile my country wants to introduce gender studies courses for 8th grade onward into biology classes.

Attached: luddite.jpg (640x360, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/10543126
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I mean if you are gonna drive a car, you gotta learn how it works right?
Not in the slightest.

I don't think you drive

How is this different to any other decade? Smartphones didn't get people into computers, they just brought computers down to a level that their primitive brains could comprehend.

>Tell girls to write me an email because I'm not using whatsapp due to CIA AIDS
>Two of them write the body of the email as the subject and the third can't figure out how to use email on her own and needs me to show her how to do it

Attached: 1545433862492.png (1267x785, 97K)

There's a ploy by the jews that run our systems to make people more and more state dependant. Look at the patterns.

Lmao

>food
>shelter
>education
>work
>safety
>beliefs

it's all provided by the state and staying within the system

I got taught a few IT basics in school in the 90's here in Sweden, like how to search for things on AltaVista on the two existing school computers. I can only imagine they teach more now.

Not knowing how to use a computer is like not knowing how to cook.

>Meanwhile my country wants to introduce gender studies courses for 8th grade onward into biology classes.
Welcome to the future, where brainwashing is acceptable while actually educating people is a crime.

Attached: 1550903780321.png (1037x792, 246K)

Actually, no. Bad analogy.

I'm finishing my master's in CS and had to take two semesters of politology/psychology/sociology. I'm curious if psychology students have to take two semesters of EE/programming classes, but we all know the answer.

Are you underage?

If you think Americans are inept to computers, you should talk to someone that's Japanese. For a country that's supposed to be super futuristic with robots and shit, it's surprising how retarded they are when it comes to anything computer related. They can hardly type

We need a computer license and an Internet access license.

Not at all. You don't need to know how a combustion engine works to be able to press the gas and brake pedals and turn the steering wheel. You don't need to know how a transmission work to shift gears or if you use an automatic, to put the car in drive. You also don't need to understand chemistry to fill up your tank with fuel.

In the same way, you don't need to know how to program to run an application. Hell in a lot of cases you don't even need to know how a CPU works to code, unless you're doing it in assembly.

ECDL.

normies don't know shit about cars either lmao

>I gotta go remove a new toolbar every 2 weeks.
You gotta tell them to stop visiting those malware-ridden pron sites

Eastern European here. I graduated last year in the best high school in my country and the IT education there was horrible. I can only imagine how bad it is in public schools. The IT classes taught us Office 2008 and the Informatics course didn't teach proper informatics essentials but used drag-and-drop coding and then a java educational game dev tool called Greenfoot. No one learned anything. After talking with the teachers I'm fairly certain what the issue is and I don't think a fix for it exist. All my informaticsand IT teachers were 45+ years old. They were super behind the tech curve because they hadn't been a part of the industry for two decades if at all. To actually teach high schoolers proper IT and Informatics, you need young people that know how computers are used nowadays. Two problems arise from this. First, not a lot of young people get into teaching as it is much less profitable and with less career advancement opportunities. Second, the small amount of young people that get into teaching can't get into industry afterward and fall behind the curve, becoming obsolete. The only feasable solution is to get rid of IT classes entirely and make the entire school curriculum require proper usage of computers, email communication, etc. Instead of wasting students time with outdated IT classes, make it so they learn it efficiently on their own. Of course, that would never be implemented as this means less jobs and less money spent, even if it may be more effective.

This leads to people not understanding why it's broke or doing things which impact everyone else

Cool story, I'm Eastern European and I was taught Pascal and basic stuff like binary/octa/hex conversions, sorting algorithms and such. Physics classes were done through Moodle, you had to study at home before the lesson and you were then expected to give questions through it and be able to answer the questions and solve problems in class. The fact that you went to some shit rural high-school means nothing in the big scope, any decent public general-education school already operates like this.

Not op, but in the uk, during learning you're told where the most basic of maintainence things are. Screen wiper fluid, oil top up if its low, tyre pressure and its recommended you do an emergency break test every now and then to make sure you or your car aren't a fuck up. Please learn to drive properly you retards.

Ignoring the fact that no one use s pascal in production, how much of your classmates can implement any sorting algorithm in pascal now?

5 of my classmates are finishing up master's degree this year with me. It doesn't matter if it's Pascal or C, nobody uses C in 99% of IT jobs. It's about learning about the concepts, which are the same whether it's Scratch, Pascal or Java.

IT education in every european country is dogshit. You can easily pass it without ever learning to code.

Religions don't teach kinesiology.

They teach basic Maine in every European country.

Hey baby you're looking fly today, can I give you my email address?

>having to take that shit for a master's in cs
What kind of third world country is this?

Most people have no idea how a car works.

Total knowledge on what normies know:
>gas tank holds gas
>wheels filled with air spin
>engine burns gas
>exhaust pipe blows smoke
>break to stop, gas to speed up
>D for forward, R for backwards, P for stopping, N for pushing, and 1&2 will probably break your car so don't touch them
>this button for lights, that for windshield wipers, and this knob for AC
>there's a battery for starting it and it dies a lot
>there's a sticker that says something about oil changing but i just ignore it

>I have a cousin who quit his comfy sysad job because he couldn't handle how retarded the employees were.

You're literally a computer janitor. A janitor wouldn't quite because of how dirty the pajeets are by pooing on the ground next to the toilet. Neither should he.

>Meanwhile my country wants to introduce gender studies courses for 8th grade onward into biology classes.

You should be WAY more worried about this.

>engine burns gas
>exhaust pipe blows smoke
>break to stop, gas to speed up
>D for forward, R for backwards, P for stopping, N for pushing, and 1&2 will probably break your car so don't touch them

these are a bit of a stretch, many people still think cars are propelled by their exhaust gas and the shifter is for selecting the amount of noise you want to make

A somewhat old, but good article on that
bbc.com/news/10543126

Why would you want the general population to be well trained in your area of expertise? Is your goal to lower your own value?

>politology
Is that another name for political science or is that some new American made up meme field?

They probably have to take some miscellaneous science course that could include cs, ee, or other shit like physics, chem, or biology, just like you got to choose between psychology or sociology. Why do you want them educated in your field specifically?

>Why the fuck is the common normie allowed to be be a complete fucking retard when it comes to computers.

Computer Technicians

Auto Mechanics

>My dad said he had to learn basic on the C64 back in University

Your father was fortunate and ahead of the curve.

A weaker nation is easier to manipulate for the Democrats since they will probably have a harder time getting more foreign-born voters for them in the long-term.

why the fuck non normies are retarded to everything elese, how is this allowed when its normal not to be retarded, you can find info and advice everytwhere, yet you are retarded when its about speaking to people even.

stupid diabetic nerd

On the other hand everyone knows how to charge their phones a swap out memory sticks soooo I say it's about equivalent

It's to pad the numbers for (((income))) and keep the shiteater courses afloat with bodies.

>Why do you want them educated in your field specifically?
Because I don't want to pay them welfare with my taxes.
>They probably have to take some miscellaneous science course that could include cs, ee, or other shit like physics, chem, or biology
They don't, the closest to the STEM field they get is "Propositional logic", which is more philosophy than mathematics.
Social science = sociology
Political science = politology
It originates from French (just like the term sociology) and is used as a term everywhere except for US, my dumb American friend.