What chairs do you guys use at your desk?

What chairs do you guys use at your desk?

are those Herman millers legit or just a bugman meme?

Attached: ig_prd_ovw_aeron_chairs_01.jpg (2880x2160, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B075PF23VT/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&condition=all&linkCode=ll2&tag=spbuy-20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I use a $10 one I got from this russian woman at a flea market. Wtf is that? Was it designed for people who take dick in the ass on the reg?

OK, you need to understand chair's before calling anything a meme.

Proper mesh seats and backs are great because the more weight put on it it pulls taut and tightens the longer the mesh fibers get and doesn't bottom out and flatten like a padded plywood base seat. It acts like a hammock that cradles and shifts to adjust to where you put your weight on it. On cheap mesh seats they just sort of stretch out and sag and drop and don't adjust to where you put your weight on your seat.

Throw in the surrounding ring of the seat being supported by a tilt and spring loaded design as you lean forward to get up the weight unloads and helps you lift off. As you sit down it tilts forward to meet your seat and cradles as you sit down. They're designed to be less fatiguing than standard chairs with shitty foam padding and hard plywood seats.

Got pic related, an autonomous osmochair for $300. Doesn't ship until April though.

Ive been considering a secret lab titan at $400, anyone have any experience with them?

Attached: download.jpg (308x164, 7K)

I just got two used Herman Miller Mirra 2's recently that someone was giving away from an office.

They are certainly more comfortable than the wooden chair I used to use, and the adjustment features are nice, i got it to fit pretty well.

I gave one to my friend though and the seat got a tear in it pretty much right away so I wonder how durable they are though long term...

I got some gaming chair from massdrop
Its decent. Used to chafe my thighs like a mofo but I've broken it in now and I dig it. I put some rollerblade wheels on it instead of the stock casters and it is completely silent which is nice. Very smooth to move too.

Got the Ikea markus V2 , its called somethign like JAGFALARGFFAR or some shit
its ok, but i do miss that $250

With a seat pillow. And ironically I can sit on this prison tier chair longer than on the bulky hurrgonomic chair at work.

Attached: 41eHzQBWh2L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 9K)

its funny because in College we used to have these shitty computer chairs that i thought where pretty garabage, i later looked them up and the are $1000+ business ergonomic chairs.
I had the biggest fucking laugh, i used one for my ass and the other for my legs the entire year i was there

most of your fucks should just go ahead and buy "24 hour" chairs. They are designed for shift jobs where the chair is occupied by a various members of a team of workers 24 hours a day.

They are a meme. You can get a perfectly good chair for a little less than 100$.
Anyone trying to convince you otherwise is either shilling or rationalizing having wasted a shitload of money on a fucking chair.

since i end up kneeling on most chairs anyways

Attached: ergonomic-kneeling-chairs-reviews.png (830x450, 97K)

Steelcase Leap (v1). Very comfy and worth every cent.

Attached: Leap.png (1024x1024, 216K)

I had a HM Mirra for a month. It was shit. The seat is too hard and supposedly wears pants fabric out as well.

Went back to my locally made ergonomic chair that I picked up at a office liquidators.

Attached: inca-operating-instructions9.jpg (559x700, 88K)

must have severe autism if you do that type of shit

Why?

my bad i forgot some of us don't leave our house.

>secret lab titan
Bucket seats are all terrible. I've tried Secret Lab and they're no better for comfort.

I've had one for like 15 years, it's falling apart so I'm getting it restored. Most comfortable chair I've ever sat in by far, no contest.

Best chair under $100?

>Herman millers
They are pretty comfy, I've gotten like 7 free from work since they keep throwing them out.

This. It looks weird, but it's quite comfortable.

Attached: bd76940a6d28ba39681205d215a07ddbac955e82eedfbdab253ba6236c8c39f7.jpg (362x650, 22K)

I personally find it extremely uncomfortable if my knees arent above my hips
Dunno if its autism or what, but its incredibly painful to sit normally for me

I want one but I'm too poor.
My end goal if few things, but quality things.
So far I have "lots of things" but of poor quality. I can't afford to throw away stuff because I might need them for later use and I can't afford to buy them just now.
>quality chair
>quality keyboard
>Quality display monitor
>quality dotfiles

Take yoga.

No joke. Been using it for 7 years now

Attached: imageService.jpg (350x350, 11K)

Humanscale freedom. No knobs or adjustment bulshit. Comfy too. Have mine for 5 years now.

Attached: Humanscale-Freedom-Gray-01.jpg (1500x1500, 130K)

That desk is dope as fuck.

There is a chair similar to for $80 I've had my eye on recently... probably a customer return though.

amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B075PF23VT/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&condition=all&linkCode=ll2&tag=spbuy-20

Attached: Screenshot_20190224_064706.png (636x531, 85K)

awesome my cool room is finnaly done
>chair slides on floor at the slightest tough
>chair bumps on desk feet
>glass desk always reflecting that lamp in my face
>small laptop screen, need to inch closer but cant because of desk
>vinyl needs to be turned after 20 minutes, at least i can slide over there
>tfw headphone cable wont reach
>tfw my player has a headphone amp inside
>everything is always too bright in here
remember if its not comfy ur a poser and u dont belong in tech

>a chair similar to
It doesn't have a synchro tilt mechanism.

My bed

Leap v1 for €250 or Please 2 for €295?
Both are refurbished

If possible, test them before purchasing. Cannot say if one is objectively better than the other. Please also seems to have different versions (with/without headrest/armrest) so pay attention to that too.

Chairs are one of those things where more money actually means better product 99% of the time. Anyone claiming otherwise is a retard or hasn't tried more expensive chairs.

Recently got a La-z-boy office chair. Been very pleased.

faggot.

Unfortunately I live in a small island and there are no places where I can test them. The leap has 2D arm rests while the please 2 has 1D arm rests. None of them have headrest

rip your lower back..
I used those for exercising, doing dips etc.