Why can't we have VP9 WEBMs support here on Jow Forums? Freaking Hiroshima Nagasaki

Why can't we have VP9 WEBMs support here on Jow Forums? Freaking Hiroshima Nagasaki

Attached: 1550998484213.webm (656x540, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mr-0SMtsenQ
streamable.com/giu0h
youtube.com/watch?v=AB-oJLq5rWo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

On other imageboards (which support h.264, VP8 and VP9 WITH sound), soundless VP8 WEBMs will immediately out you out as a Jow Forums poster, and you will be told to get out.

She fucks the dog fyi

elaborate

Screw VP9, where's AV1?

Jews fear VP9 and audio, that's why.

Jow Forums uses AMD hardware so no VP9 for you.

We haven't known that Jow Forums has been run on since 2011 with the mac mini's right?

Who gives a shit, I post them anyway.
>oh no some random might dislike this
Never enters my mind.

>radeon can't be this shi...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-24 Unified Video Decoder - Wikipedia.png (1227x64, 4K)

sauce?

nvm found it
youtube.com/watch?v=mr-0SMtsenQ

Love is war, ed of ep3 or 4. The girl is fujiwara chika.

streamable.com/giu0h

You know those GIFs of animated characters dancing and they are said to fit any music?
This scene is like the complete opposite of that. I've seen people dub it with tons of different songs and I think there are only two or three that actually worked.

good, you should never leave Jow Forums.

What is that supposed to mean?

It means that he is a meguca shill.

Why not just call them video boards at that point? I hope Jow Forums never gets full support for sound webms. Fuck right off with that shit.

We're not on Jow Forums wtf are you guys on about

You whiny fucking millenials make me want to vomit. I was here when we had to post animated gifs, and we fucking liked it!

What anime is this?

Time to make a new religion

Kaguya-sama: Love is War

Go to Jow Forums and say that to their faces, instead of on 4channel, and see what happens.

I want H265, fuck webmeme, and fuck Google.
It's not like x265 and ffmpeg don't exist...

this joke is getting stale

lossless rec. 2020 12 bit 4:4:4 only

she doesn't

Hiromoot dun goofed tho

>2chan supports VP9 webms with audio and mp4
>Jow Forums VP8 only, audio support only on certain boards

>anime insects unironically find this animation impressive and make a big deal out of it

That'll never happen. Most browsers don't support HEVC (at least not by default; I think you can set a special compile flag for Chromium to enable it).

I guess we can't cross link to those Jow Forums boards with sound now.

>>anime insects
as oppose to what? cartoon animals?

WebP support is more important.

If you enabled multiple video and sound formats would Jow Forums become youtube with even more inane comments?

youtube.com/watch?v=AB-oJLq5rWo

If Jow Forums supported h264 I could upload the over 200 videos of teen girls dancing like sluts from different 3rd world countries I downloaded from tiktok. I don't know why but tiktok doesn't delete the ones from some counties.

>videos of teen girls dancing like sluts
is that the worst you can come up with?

What? I meant they are in mp4 and I can't be bothered to transcode them.

Attached: weather girl.gif (250x312, 2.3M)

>3DPD wasting everyone's time
I just want to know what the weather's going to be like.

Why can't we have sounds for webms another boards ?

Why can't this just be a general "media" board. I mean, filesize limits are fine, but why can't I just post a generic file for someone to view/download? Seems like a dumb arbitrary limitation.

And how is this relevant ?

>other imageboards
Irrelevant

VP9 support is missing from most older phones. Its missing from most GPU/CPU that's 3+ years old. Thus its very expensive to decode and encoded currently for 90% of the users.

Attached: 699.webm (404x346, 1.42M)

not sure why Chika got her own ED, especially an expensive one, but I'm glad she did

yeah, I hate Jow Forums niggers
4channel is the supreme imageboard

Sick dab @ 00:08 brah

Attached: boi_he_did_it.jpg (640x415, 17K)