Guys, the chinks are live now from Farsalona
youtube.com/watch?v=bXqTYv3Kmc0

Attached: file.png (745x518, 259K)

Attached: file.png (425x234, 101K)

APPLEL ON SUICIDE WATCH
LOOGLE ON LIFE SUPPORT

Attached: file.png (434x288, 76K)

the Mi Mix 3 came out months ago

I pretty much always thought the Redmi Notes were good enough anyhow, but there's apparently a lot of people who want premium phones for... reasons?

Don't see them doing anything more than I do, actually.

This is for the SD855 5G version

The notes aren't OLED are they? plus the mi mix 3 gets rid of notchshit which is a big step forward

the best thing chinks are bringing to the table is those amazing colors that change with light
some of them are freaking insane IRL, the ones that look like a gradient in particular

I don't think any were OLED. So, uh, ... no perfect blacks?

Yea, I don't really see the practical difference unless you're trying to hide while your phone screen is on or something.

> plus the mi mix 3 gets rid of notchshit which is a big step forward
Alright, good. I actually though the notches were a bit silly. Particularly the big trapezoid ones seemed quite distracting to me, pic related works okay enough -but really, why not just have a bezel?

But they'll disappear from the whole range again, not sure I'd jump on a high-end phone for just that.

Attached: Redmi-Note-7.jpg (2400x1345, 781K)

my android one mi A1 is a fantastic phone
I will probably upgrade to a new xiaomi android one phone further down the line

current year phone keynotes take more time talking about the cameras than the phone itself
clearly an industry shift
domestic camera market is pretty much done

>intelligent background music
get me off this ride
because battery gains have stagnated except for node shrinks and day to day performance isn't meaningfully improved by newer cpus

lard market on suicide watch

Attached: file.png (606x357, 88K)

a flagship for 599 is good news
we need to get better and cheaper flagships.... the whole $1K+ is ridiculous

> low-end camera market is pretty much done
FTFY. But that has been the case for like 4-5 years now.

Better dedicated cameras for more interested photo hobbyists to professionals are doing fine, though. People definitely still consume a lot of images, so devices to produce good images are in reasonable demand.

That's not news though, Xiaomi and OnePlus and others have been putting higher-end phones on the market for cheaper prices for like 4-5 years now, and Jow Forums knew about it all along.

Have you never been in the smartphone or chink shit threads?

wat

Attached: ss (2019-02-24 at 11.46.09).png (1046x761, 360K)

>450eur
fucking hell

Still won't appeal to the mass market if it doesn't have widevine support though.

>ending your presentation with a fucking lightbulb that you already sold

The explosions when the prices are announced are hilarious

Attached: 1506981315391.png (555x828, 249K)

Who even uses widevine? I can only think of Netflix. Only maybe something like 1-2% of the European market even uses that, right?

People made a big deal about it over the pocophone though.

Why, oh why does almost every manufacturer other than Samsung have to remove micro SD card slots?

You mean like Youtube reviewers from the USA?

Pretty much certainly a trick to get the high-end users to buy another phone sooner rather than later.

The average person who partly bought this as a status symbol will likely be willing to upgrade again once he hits an inconvenience like storage getting full, and the newer thing that anyhow renews his bragging rights is out. [I think they also might have introduced phone case materials that visibly show a bit more cosmetic defects over time for that reason?]

The models for more budget-conscious people like the Redmi/Redmi Notes still have a microSD slot.

>The models for more budget-conscious people like the Redmi/Redmi Notes still have a microSD slot.
I know, but it seems like some kind of a sick joke when phones on the 200-300 dollar range have more features than the top of the line ones.

In the*