This is really tempting me to buy it

This is really tempting me to buy it.
youtu.be/gS9CWfLg1zg

Attached: gfold.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

What's with that creepy looped noise droning in the background?
Why not simply keep it silent footage mostly?

i want it i want it i want it i want it

How does it feel that /ck/ stepped up it's efforts to report and ban beer shills but the Jow Forums userbase(yes, YOU user) are too stupid to do so.

>i want it i want it i want it i want it

Attached: soy_OD.gif (180x180, 454K)

Why on earth would me or anyone need to shill for one of the biggest companies in the world? Never got this logic.

isn't it $2000?
that's a bit steep

just wait for the chink derivative

Yes, I'll have to really see it for myself first but the concept is very neat.

I seriously can't wait until all those complaints about creases in the folding middle appear.

>bawww bawwww FOLDGATE bawww my 2k phone ;_; bawww

lmao

Attached: 12847283642.jpg (769x703, 56K)

The only thing that bothers me is that puny front display.

it does?

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

It's so idiotic that it STILL has a huge ass notch in the main display when it at the same time has a display on the other side that could be used for selfies and other shit.

Yikes.

game not aware of the gaping notch

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

Idk what the screen size is but it looks like every app except for a select few are going to be reduced to a smaller size, really defeating the purpose of the bigger screen. Even shit like Netflix would be smaller since it looks like a square. Cool concept tho, will definitely buy one after the kinks are worked out

Honestly, this is a game changer.

I actually like it. At first I thought maybe somebody forgot to add the music but now I think it's an intentional move to underline the uniqueness of the phone

There's something really awkward seeing a grown man who at least looks like he has his shit together, with semi-formal clothing and all, playing videogames on some tiny device in public.

it can run 3 apps at once so

Give it time. How much time did it take for companies (and Google) to adapt to notches?

>but now I think it's an intentional move to underline the uniqueness of the phone
Absolute bullshit.
The Video is footage for media outlets who then use it to put their journalism voice overs over it.
The noise is just there to smooth out between scene clips that have sound and the ones with sound.
That's all to it.

Attached: 1324.jpg (440x396, 25K)

*and the ones without sound

i will not go to you tube
you must upload webm here

based and antiyoutube pilled

Why are people so self-conscious about this shit? Nobody cares. Everybody plays something resembling a videogame at some point these days.

this, Black Mirror: Bandersnatch is a great example

Stop drinking coffee every day

>trusting in someone's else mental capabilities if he can't do nothing for just 5 mins
fucking bug people

Do you even know what a shill is?

>$2k
>notched
>first gen tech

Attached: 1546727112331.png (565x541, 157K)

If that's your definition of a video game, you need to get your brain checked

Samshit BTFO

Attached: huawei-mate-x-folding-phone.jpg (970x647, 68K)