What should we expect from Playstation 5?

youtu.be/XPvD5XnAyV4

I posted my first video on reddit and got down voted into oblivion and I know you guys are different you're gonna tell me to hang myself or something but at least you're honest.

Attached: ps5.png (768x640, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.pcgamesn.com/pc-gaming-revenue-2018?amp
youtu.be/XPvD5XnAyV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go hang yourself.
No, seriously.

>What should we expect from Playstation 5?

A ps4 but with better textures and resolution which is a ps3 but with better textures and resolution. Video games barely evolved since 2007 and just increased graphics which is fine but I'm tired of it and want to play something new. Don't forget paying for ps4 games again since backwards compatibility is a joke.

>they are still making new game consoles

I thought game consoles died out and PCs are used now.

Anyway, fuck off to

this is based keep working fren

No one cares about what your slavic weeb ass has to say about playstation 5.
Make content about stuff no one else is.

KILL YOUR SELF

PC is dead Console barely breathing
Mobile is king

ps3 is hardware wise more powerful than the ps4 is, but the cell architecture was so difficult to program for that it was a shittier experience than the much weaker xbox360

with the ps5, it'll finally reach the graphical fidelity of an rx480 based pc

>What should we expect from Playstation 5
Shitty service, framerates that pc players deemed unplayable 10 years ago, no half life 3

LMAO
PCs are the primary development target for most games now, and smash hits like Fortnite are primarily PC games, that were later ported to consoles because of the success.

The reason for this is because you can now build a perfectly capable gaming PC for $500 or $600, and it will stay relevant for years. People would rather build a good computer than have a separate computer and console.

Mobile is the big thing but it doesn't displace the traditional gaming demographic.

Slow AMD cpu cores. Like Ryzen.

Mobile gaming is shit. Mobile gaming died halfway through the 3ds lifespan.

PC has no good exclusives

>redditfag can't stay on /v/
Not surprising. OP go back and never come back.
Pic related: it's OP

Attached: 5965335C00534792B4D1AB2BF09D00AE.jpg (706x521, 43K)

Attached: low_quality.jpg (600x600, 18K)

compared to?

this.
HL2 have more physics and feel more organic than the recent Resident Evil game.

I've always wondered if that pic is real or is just a shoop

literally no one gives a shit about ps5. all the hype from plebbit to retardera is about the new xbox because muh cloud and muh super specs. if you want views make a video about that.

real, you cant make that shit up

only children care about video games

>ps3 is hardware wise more powerful than the ps4 is

Attached: 1490727103491.gif (720x720, 36K)

>?What Should we expect from Playstation 5
Fix the fucking title

i'm a bit busy at the moment so i can't really comment on your video, but i will watch it later. if you made an assumption that the hardware will be anything but AMD, which is the only thing that we all do know, i'm gonna post a comment on your video calling you a fag

enjoy your dieing platform

you are delusional unfortunately your opinion doesn't change the facts

>console 28%
>pc 25%
Neither are dead.

What's rising is the mobile sector. The whale sector that's being farmed on the mobile sector.

look at the revenue, which platform do you think developers are concentrating on? come on guys you see the writing on the wall, PC will be nitch esports like having at best. Which will be fine for most of Jow Forums since you still hang on to ancient architecture, but I don't know a single serious developer that doesn't focus mostly on mobile, it's not a fad it's only getting bigger

Your voice is horrible. Should rather use a text reader.

other way around retard

Really bad video. You focus on shit that doesn't matter and your pooinloo voice is disgusting.

Work on your reducing your accent and speaking english clearer. Otherwise it's an okay video I guess. My attention span isn't long enough to finish it. Condense the information more. I don't need to know every single little spec of Ryzen. Just tell me PS5 will have a Ryzen CPU and that it's good for gaymen and then move on.

>youtu.be/XPvD5XnAyV4
>I posted my first video on reddit and got down voted into oblivion and I know you guys are different you're gonna tell me to hang myself or something but at least you're honest.

Attached: reddit_soy.png (753x960, 29K)

There are no serious developers on mobile. All mobile games are whale farming games. I say this with 110% confidence rating score.

it is, that's why corporations bought them en masse to run servers on custom linux kernels

Coolio, now then I could just a Navi GPU for the same price of a PS5 and BTFO every console. If Navi disappoints me I'll just go for a used 1080 maybe 1080ti for like idk $150. (I have an RX 480 now.)

The PS3 CPU is more powerful than the PS4, but PS4 has much better gpu

real world benchmarks?

No wonder Jow Forums hates /v/ posters a lot. You guys seem to ask non technology related questions that fit more in the description of /v/

Hopefully we could expect zoomers to stop shitposting about muh gaymes on Jow Forums by the time the PS5 comes out but it's probably never going to happen.