3 years on

3 years on.

what exactly is the point or benefit of the edge screen which makes Samsung still continue to use it?

Attached: Galaxy-S7-edge-5.jpg (800x600, 47K)

Looks good

It increases sales

Its fucking gay and i hate it

It reduces screen cut off so things look a bit more smooth, as opposed to just suddenly cutting off at the edge.

mostly meaningless, but its a nice small visual enhancement.

Attached: 7626D2C2-CD03-4386-A69B-AA08B5BCEB22.jpg (600x314, 159K)

It was so they could perfect flexible displays while actually being able to sell some of them. It is just a flexible under glass.

Cracks easier, so more new phone purchases. Thats why they continue to use it.

this, ironically, is why I switched to an iPhone

only artsy fags like this shit

...instead of the infinite fucking number of other phones that don't have a curved display?

Attached: Anon.png (500x303, 35K)

Nothing really.

it was a meme and everyone complaining about fold bezels don't know the annoyance of accidently touching the sides

S9 user here, it's fucking dog shit

Apple consumers, past present or future, don't possess logic.

This. It's also don't to prime the public for that design of phone.

Thanks too the edge I accidentally purchased the edge version of a screen protector.

iPhone owners don't realize there's more in the market than just Apple and Samsung. They even call Android phones "Galaxy".

Let’s your palm of hand fuck up everything you try to do. Unless you’re a tiny manlet with femboi fingers

s9+ user here, It's sleek looking and doesn't cause me any problems, although on the s7 edge it was a bit too "edgy" and would cause me some problems when typing

Attached: 52825801_10212730014757012_6890484112499408896_n.jpg (222x225, 6K)

but yeah, no benefit other than looking nice i guess?

This, also things like

Ya

You get an additional surface angle area to break the glass on or cover up with a case anyway.

this, also rounded meme screen corners