Search Engine

What search engine does Jow Forums use? For me, it's DuckDuckGo.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (1280x1024, 71K)

Google

reminder that DDG is owned by a jew who has a history of selling people's information. It's also full of proprietary code so you have no idea what it's really doing.

For all i know you're the jew trying to make me not use duckduckgo

You don't use DDG for privacy, you use it for ! searches

startpage

Attached: 15508551555250.jpg (1280x6020, 535K)

Why use a search engine at all.
I rather lurk twitter and find out where the cool kids get the hottest scientific research and tech news and shit.

Try blacked.com

>an American company that runs fingerprinting code and gets money from.advertisers and trackers says they are private and gets shilled by paid actors and people who have no clue about privacy

Sounds like Brave to me.

Fyi Ddg non ironically is a honeypot look what Gabriel Weinberg did and does for a.living (hint it is scraping as much personal data as possible.then bulk selling it).

If you use anything but startpage you should just stay with Google.

based

It's almost like Ixquick paid you to do this great research

>Uses a website run by a jew who is infamous for seeking private personal data to advertisers hosted inside the US which legally obligated to save everything while it even although not required by law additionally runs fingerprinting scripts on their website
yea nice try Mr. Weinberg but people aren't as retarded as they used to be 5 yrs ago.

At least I hope this is a shill. If you are a real ddg user then I am sorry for you.

Isnt there where you mom post picks of her asshole? I have standards kiddo.

Do you have anything to share that backs your claims?

So then what should we use instead of google and ddg?

This and the duckduckgo android browser are based.

So you ask me for a proof in Gabriel Weinbergs history (which is public) but don't want proof when a for profit American company suggests privacy? You definitely.must be a shill. Not even the dumbest of idiots would act like this.

startpage. They have an EU certification for adhering to privacy.

i genuinely use bing

Yandex algorithm > Google's

i use startpage on my computer and duckduckgo on my phone

startpage has to be the worst search engine i've ever used. duckduckgo is comfy and i dont care if its managed by a jew. most things these days are managed by jews and you cant stop it.

ddg.gg

I bet if gookmoot sold 4channel and refused to include user's personal info, the people who paid for passes would be pretty pissed.

I suppose I’ll try startpage because dykedykego is too shitty of a tool to be worth the potential botnst

Startpage

This desu

Not sure what any of that has to do with Brave. You can verify what it does because it is open source unlike DDG.

Alternate between Google, Yandex and Searx depending on what I'm searching for.

ddg = bing

a mom joke.
>t.manlet

I'm currently using qwant, but I really miss the widgets DDG had. I wish all search engines adopt it

I use FartStage

>this.

just depends what i am looking for.