Liberalism ruining friendship

I have long time fren ever since middle school
> Cooldude.jpg

Cooldude.jpg and I have mutual friend who is grill. She's okay I guess. Mutual grill marries superlib.mp4.

Im in a group chat with all of them and whenever they want to hang out or schedule something on a certain date, they'll message the group.

I've grown very much apart from the group as superlib.mp4 will not stop interjecting his view points in every single thing no matter how minuscule. Rest of group doesn't mind it I guess, they're all libs i guess.

I am the only person I know who is very conservative and it's killing me to hangout with them because superlib.mp4.

What do?

Attached: ss+(2017-08-07+at+10.36.41).jpg (854x628, 92K)

simply change their minds with facts and reason

Don't let different political positions destroy friendships. I have friends who are rather right, left, middle etc. and when we talk politics, we share our different viewpoints and try to influence each others. They influenced me, I influenced them.
We respect each others opinions though and don't let them destroy our friendships. We had some hot discussions and often even got really loud and aggressive, but in the end we were still friends.

Redpill them. Also try to keep them off reddit that place is liberalism personified, pure cancer.

jesus christ go back to Jow Forums you absolute cringelord

this post violates the rule of Jow Forums dumbass

Also, I often think about political opinions in other countries. In Switzerland, we have political opinions about initiatives we vote on, way less on people who want to get elected. In America, you can't decide on laws and only on who's going to be president or who's going to mayor. So is your political opinions decided by who you think is more fit for a political position?
Like, I vote Trump, therefore I am a republican and right.
I vote Hillary, therefore I am a democrat and left.
Yet those people aren't required to do the things you want to happen.

Attached: 1538239181218.jpg (307x462, 22K)

muhhh rules
I didn't tell you to post your thread there
I just told you to fuck off because you're a retard

Im not sure theyre savable. Legitimately.
Things as simple as:

> "Hey, were having a get together on *this day*."

Turns into

> "Hey we should make it themed." Lets make it "anything that Fox News thinks Millennial hate or love".

If your people actually care about politics so much that they can't have a day where they don't talk about it, it must be pretty hard for someone with a different opinion. And for me. I'm having very controversial opinions like that colonialism should be introduced in African countries again in a milder form (because you can't let the corruption continue there and need to help them develop a real society etc.).
I talked about this openly, and even though I got criticized a lot and asked a whole bunch of questions how this should be achievable, they agreed that we need to intervene in some way.

WOW that's autistic
in a bad way

You should just stop being racist/sexist.

I would feel bad for you regardless of which side you're on because drifting apart from friends is one of the shittiest realizations, but you're a dumb frogposter so I'll laugh instead

Attached: Lupin.gif (500x375, 558K)

but you just posted anime

Attached: Wut pepe.jpg (1278x1181, 120K)

kot

Unironically diversify your political friends, or you know just ask them to stop talking about politics politely.
I have friends who range from commies and fascists to Libertarians, Antifa, supporters and theocratic. Some more than others though since they're a little insane.NoShit.JPEG.

Better yet, make more friends which interests in hobbies who A political.

Well you have to benefit of being a direct democracy so party purity probably ins't as big as it is here in burger land plus the fact that conscription is compulsory you end up with a lot of level headed citizens. Personally I refuse to vote straight party, I wish more people here did the same.

Anime > Reddit frogs

Attached: Gunsmith-Cats 1529204921489.jpg (400x273, 26K)

Corrupt them all

Destroy the child

Just get some better friends, anyone who feels the need to get political for no reason is boring

dumb

california?

>conservative=pol

is he a liberal or liberalist

I think OP is gone, thread is dead sorry user.

Attached: TsarTank-1-.jpg (800x408, 100K)