C++ Compiler

So Jow Forums, making a simple game in C++. What compiler should I use?
I am on the Windows 10 system.

Attached: cpp_logo.png (360x405, 23K)

gentoo, install gentoo

Visual C++ via Visual Studio 2017

Code::Blocks

>Code::Blocks
>windows 10
the preferred ESL method

Making a game from pure C++ is retarded.

This. If you can’t make a simple game using Assembly, then you should just give up now. You’re too much of a brainlette for anything remotely close to programming.

You should download Virtualbox, install Arch Linux in a VM, and use g++ in the Arch VM.

You should target clang, but obviously you should use MSVC when building the Windows binaries.

>Virtualbox
>not wsl

unironically visual studio

you don't to go some contrived roundabout riced-out way of doing your cs homework if you already know what os and language you want to work on

>I am on the Windows 10 system.

Only kids use Windows, user.

Attached: 1305730499659[1].png (500x400, 141K)

Gcc with emacs on Linux subsystem for Windows

Try be of this friend pajeet. Please do the needful please to be explain me how to do.
Then shit in it.

Just use Visual Studio, there's no point of using something else in Windows. Use a VM to build on Linux if you care about that sort of thing.

It's like having a Chromebook and wanting to use a browser different than Chrome.

2nd post, best post.

Visual studio is garbage with c++ though

X86 assembly is the most boring thing in the world especially with game programming. It's only fun reverse engineering viruses and shit. Better off with Motorola 6500/variant or 6800 and a old school console

no doubt

not a compiler

Code blocks with MingW

Spbp it's the best compiler for windows.