Tfw tested 115 IQ

>tfw tested 115 IQ

Am I too dumb to make it in tech? This is rather devastating news, I always thought I was at least 130. I wanted to get into AI and stuff, but I might be too dumb for that. I'm gonna stick with server-side development and devops then.

What's your IQ and what's your field of work Jow Forums?

Attached: 1550738451669.jpg (640x829, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uhaweb.hartford.edu/brbaker/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fact that you put any value to IQ scores tells me you are either very young or not very intelligent.

Please be honest with me, is this bait? I really cant tell anymore here.

It should be enough to webdev.

t. 124 iq webdev

The fact that you care enough to demoralize yourself to this point confirms the validity of your score.

Attached: Convair_XFY1_.jpg (646x413, 97K)

I want to also add that Instead of your IQ score you should use academic success as a predictor for your future performance (not a perfect assesment I know don't @ me).

I bet it is. Does OP knows how much a pajeet level dev can make if in the right company ?

>What's your IQ
Online, everyone has 160 IQ, is 6'4", speak 5 languages, makes $300k/year, and of course has a 9" boomstick.

Your IQ of 115 is way above the global average of 90. Yes, the global average is 90, not 100. Given that there are lots of "seemingly 80 IQ" people in tech, you will be fine.

Also: IQ is not static. With proper nutrition, sleep, brain exercises, you can raise your IQ. Not to Einstein levels, but enough to feel good about your self-improvement.

IQ tests are literally designed such that an average test-taker scores 100. That being said 115 is still greater than 86% of the population so OP isn't really in a bad spot

r/iamverysmart

Attached: MostPeopleAreStupid.png (1241x1252, 157K)

IQ has never been a reliable or relevant metric for anything.
Can you do the thing you want to do?
Alright cool.

kek

90? what're you a nigger? IQ tests literally found the median, pointed to it and called it 100. where the hell do you live

IQ is irrelevnt if you legally change your race and gender.

See: Speaking of stupid people who cannot read: Did you somehow miss the word "global" even though I mentioned it twice?

>Your IQ of 115 is way above the global average of 90. Yes, the global average is 90, not 100.

The vast majority of people in IT are average.
>nah that's just your %whateveriassumeyourdisciplineis
Nah. When you're good at your job you end up talking to other people that are good at their jobs. You're forced to collaborate and if you want to collaborate successfully laterally you naturally find the other smart cookies.

global average is not fucking 90 you nigger.

uhaweb.hartford.edu/brbaker/

kys nigger

142. I refuse to attend college or waste my life pursuing high wages instead of happiness, so I make $40k/yr as an independent software developer. I live a simple but comfy life and want for nothing that I don't already have.

125 is median for dev (uni grad dev)

t. low IQ copelets

Tested twice IRL got 142 and 143
It's the worst because I'm smart enough to know I'm not smart enough

I don't know if you intended it to be or not but your post is highly ironic.

social skills and motivation are way more important than IQ

>IQ has never been a reliable or relevant metric for anything.

WRONG

the military has known for a long time that a minimum of 80 is required for a solder to be of worth to them in any capacity.

i have an iq of ~100 and I work in AI

AI is just piecing APIs together to generate customer value. It's especially forgiving because it works in a lot of cases even when you're objectively doing it wrong. The same can't be said of dev/devops. if you fuck up there you generate a liability. If you fuck up in AI you just make the compute provider happy.

Denouncing relevancy of IQ is like claiming our understanding of climate change, germ theory or evolution is wrong. IQ and its relevance regarding education and social standing is as well studied as the former. Anyone who denies the importance of IQ is like an antivaxer except that position on IQ is actually positively regarded.

Youre literally anti scientific by disregarding IQ. Studies and facts are there, low IQ straight up bars you from or limits your ability certain professions. It severely corresponds with your ability to learn new things.

The sad truth is that your intellect can be measured by few different cuboids. And yes, that intellect is objective and no, it doesnt make anyone less human. Its a hard pill to swallow nonetheless

Then again, if an online test gave him a score of 115, then in reality it's probably somewhere around 90.

Spotted the IQlet

Average IQ on Jow Forums must be below 80, no way you fags have >= 100 IQ

Jow Forums is smart people posing as retards, Reddit is retards posing as smart people.

115 should qualify you to flip burgers these days.

Don't worry devs are stupid