>be me
>be unemployed
>be applied for many job
>get callback
>says my resume be looking mighty fine
>asks me if im currently in an internship or employed
>say no
>they say nevermind and hanged up

Attached: 16549684146.gif (498x278, 1.3M)

>say no
Try saying yes and see if it works

learn to code

>say yes
>they ask me for detailed information about my job and contact details of my manager

Attached: 1549340138594.jpg (400x369, 26K)

b-but i did user

Attached: 1549343101543.jpg (1366x768, 103K)

Make a fake site, redirect contact us email and phone number to a friend

>Whois says this site was registered less than a month ago

Treat job hunting like dating
Imagine working with such a fucking retarded HR.
Trust me I've been in situations where I got denied jobs only to have an entire team bail and end up having to interview them a year or two down the road.

It's a startup :^)

>implying stacy from HR knows what WhoIs is

it certainly feels like trying to find a gf having to sell my self to all these fucking hr roasties
the problem is ive never had a gf before

I will sell you a gf and throw in a free armor trimming for 2m

just say you took time off to work on an independent project

if they wanna see it say no, because you're still working on the publishing strategy.

do this, say you took some time off to work on personal projects and/or independent training. BS as much as you need to get hired, but don't go overboard.

say you're doing freelance

>oh thats cool, can make a quick portfolio?

>applying for jobs as a neet
>don't have a portfolio ready

Attached: nigawhat.gif (640x360, 393K)

Hint: lie

Buying gf 10g

I actually did that, but I didn't need the fake site. I used a company that went out of business and gave my uncle a script + a burner phone number so he could act as my manager. He even had my aunt answer to phone as Ms.Bosslady before getting him on the line. It worked.

Attached: thumb pilot.jpg (1280x720, 408K)

How to fill an employment gap, 20191 edition:
1: create an LLC
2: make a website yourself
3: claim you are whatever position you want, lets say "full stack developer" for said company
4: claim to currently be employed there; back this up with a [email protected] that you can send to the interviewer / hr / hiring manager etc
If they need to talk to your supervisor find one (1) person to pretend for you, if you have no friends hire somebody off fiverr or somethint and recommend you. Done.

You gotta make a decent looking website though. There are actually companies that will do this for you (for a price) if you like. AFAIK they also have actors on hand to play your boss/HR lady/whatever.

you know what I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get laid off from this shitty company soon so I might as well do this. Thanks user I didn't even think of that

>he lives in a country where turnover is confidential
Disgusting, in any non-shithole country your little scheme would fail.

can you elaborate?

>be me
You need to go back

>say no

Attached: Crew-Application.pdf-1.png (1275x1651, 217K)

that seems like a lot of work but if they really bother to check shit like that and then they can fuck off

If you answer no to the legal usa reckon theyd still hire? If you dishonestly answered yes would they check

that's just sad, reddit