Logan tigerdirect

What happened to this guy?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

He fucks trannys

Fucked a tranny and fucked over the only thing which made his youtube channel any good.

What is this true? He was so good in the early 2000s
I thoug he was redpilled

Have you heard Pistol speak? That was never a man.

Didn't he die?

Jow Forums loves trannies though

fuck off, we only like cute boys

proof?

Attached: 1521250512139.png (394x450, 17K)

He has a new Linus like channel on YouTube now. Not too bad

Has anyone found old pictures of Wendell like this?

>tigerdirect
>newegg

Both sites took a major dive in quality when they went the way of 3rd party marketplace.

Google "Tek Syndicate Drama"

TL;DR: He mismanaged patreon money which was the final straw in what has been hinted at a long line of bad judgement and actions. It resulted in multiple people leaving his group.

>he doesn't know trannys can change their voice

What happened to this cocksucker?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

To my surprise, he's still active. He only get a couple thousand views ... I guess he just fell off.

By the looks of it most of his videos have to do with Star Wars for some reason. Hardly anything related to tech.

Fucked a tranny and turned into a Jew, now destined for a life of obscurity with his autistic, retro sidekick.

Atleast Wendell filled that spot, although their news content gets pretty boring after awhile and he always promises but never uploads interested loonix videos.

Attached: 1535848343834.png (376x366, 158K)

Attached: 1549110166299.jpg (1600x900, 467K)

*vapes heavily*

Attached: 1472555979139.jpg (346x491, 21K)

Pistol is a girl and a furfag an insufferable hipster.

So actually worse than a t-girl.

After his daughter was born he decided to do family vlog videos and his channel died

Oh and it's not that he just makes Star Wars videos, it's that he makes videos about his daugher -- which he named Jedi...

All the 2007-2010 tech youtubers got crushed by:

Unbox Therapy, Mark Ass Brownlee, and David.

Evolved or Die

Attached: 1548540218_maxresdefault-818x490.jpg (818x490, 35K)

>a bunch of retarded cunts that don't actually know anything

based tech nigger

This. I still don't get how Unbox Therapy is still so popular, though. His videos are literally commercials.

These guys are much more talented and will also get crushed by the next generati9n

All tech reviewers are selling commercials

>cute boys
>not cute girls with cocks

dumbass

How would logan rate my rig?

Attached: 1541738260392m.jpg (1024x768, 113K)

Depends who his current sponsors are

I remember he got fired from tigerdirect for leking Nvidias gtx9800

as a non-youtube personality i rate it as gay and niggerish

He ruined his career and everything he had built to vlog about his daughter with the shitty name and his toy collection. His channel which was huge by old school YouTube standards would have been massive today if he wasn't such a faggot that didn't despise his audience.

What happened to THIS guy? Does anyone here remember him?

Attached: trubritar.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

bad 0/10

no AMD

He wen't nuts and offed himself

Attached: Everything is fine.webm (320x240, 577K)

>did tiger direct
>made razetheworld and did videos sometimes with Qain
>Qain kinda stopped doing videos
>moved raze the world to some shitty gaming website with sub communities. RTW was one of them.
>everyone realized the site was shit. A redo was planned
>at some point a new site was made about metal. I forget the name
>moved to a new website. I forget if there was an intermediary site, I don't think there was. This happened to be the site that Wendel was making.
>moved to New site and RTW was rebranded as tek syndicate
>pistol joined and started doing streaming shit
>Wendel started being a background voice in videos
>Qain came back for a short time
>they moved offices. There ended up being drama. Qain was accused of stealing office property (he didn't seem to be the guy to do that from my early RTW interaction with him). He said Logan wasn't paying him or something... There's a better writeup out there. At this point I was kinda done with RTW.

In the end though, Logan wanted to do streaming and pivot his channel to be gaming related.

Wendel got to keep the forum software he made as well as logan. Level 1 tech was formed. Best thing to come out of it all.

To clarify... Wendel was being paid to make the forum software. Him getting to keep it was part of the break up agreement between them

Wendell was stealing from Logan, and claimed that he was part owner though.

>Tiger direct
Was shit from the start. It was literally started by fraudsters.
>Newegg
Had its ups, and downs, but went to complete shit when it was bought out by the Chinese.

>unfortunately, the motherboard tray is not removable.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>Removable mother board tray
I miss those.