What is the most useless skill / language you know that turned out be a waste of time?

What is the most useless skill / language you know that turned out be a waste of time?

Attached: IMG_2325.png (640x1136, 1.06M)

flirting

I trained to be a mail carrier for the pony express

Attached: ln.png (657x527, 45K)

c++

c

I got a computer science degree

Wish I could’ve been in art and animation instead

Breathing

Actionscript

English

MAXSURF

Python

The most useful : c++

$100k a year, I develop software for companies

google web tools

Iingo, for Director.

pascal

HTML, CSS

How do you find a C++ job?

Attached: pajeet.png (250x269, 79K)

Blitz Basic

Having a big dick.

Ruby. It's my favorite language, but I don't think I'll ever really use it. Maybe for editing and creating Metasploit modules, but that's about it.

same

did you pet the pony

yes

I use it daily, I’m not a ruby developer. I’m just a developer who uses ruby because it’s comfy unless I need speed in which case there’s java, erlang or c. Depending on what I need it to do.

*if you see it with microscope

MaxDB

A company I worked for taught me SPARC assembly. After the Oracle acquisition. No surprises when it folded a few years ago.

Julia. It is great but it never took off. Now I only use it on the offchance it will eventually get widely adopted and also for hipster cred

you stole my you but i forgive you

Matlab. With every web framework tied as a close second because they have the lifespan of a fruitfly

what bullshit frameworks did you learn?

thanks

Objectively correct

So basically the opposite of what everyone is telling beginners? I’m a few months into Python, should I move over to C++ now?

Serpent

Came to post this

it depends what your goals are

Looking at that rotten dead tooth and those baggy dark under eyes, there is NO WAY in hell she is 27! Fuck off!

As for the thread topic, the most useless skill I ever learnt of The Fine Arts. Little did my high school self now before I went to college was that the Fine Arts and just the art scene in general is infested with Marxism.

The whole art scene is dead. When I went to art school there was only me and one other guy who were really interested in art and could actually draw and paint, the rest of the majority who dominated the scene (not just the school but Art Museums as well) just went to study art because they failed at everything else in school.

Indie game development and general software development.

C# for indie game dev, C++ if you want to build your own game engine, Java for general software development.