Are you a....uhm...real coder?

Are you a....uhm...real coder?
instagram.com/theavocoder/
p.s. are all coder girls this hot?

Attached: Screenshot_20190225-022804.jpg (1080x2160, 987K)

>p.s. are all coder girls this hot?
yes

Attached: kkk.jpg (760x649, 164K)

>3,472 orbiters,pajeets and Arabs princes wanting to fuck you liked your post.

So meme coders only?

Is this the Jow Forums equivalent of the xbawks 360 kid?

Attached: supreme_champion_duck.png (232x293, 99K)

TAMPA
A
M
P
A

I now have cancer after reading that. Thx op, it will all be over soon.

To be fair if some beta hoodie wearing dude posted that it would be pretty cringy and boastful. But because she's hot it seems cooler.

Attached: devhoe.jpg (1080x809, 129K)

>MacBook

Attached: 1538114660969.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

Talks like child would, get ready to be slapped with a #metoo

Shes an attention whore but actually seems to sound like she has a vague inkling of whats going on, so I'll let it pass.

Shes stilla vapid fucking retard for making such a long blogpost on instagram.

>kkk

Karlie Kloss middle name is Elizabeth so she's actually KEK.

damn look at that
>ls -thal
output on the right
whoa so cool

Attached: giphy (3).gif (480x434, 2.74M)

life is just one big picnic for women. everything is fantastic

based

>using hashtags unrelated to the post
I get it’s so that they can get a larger reach but FUCK that shit makes me so mad

Attached: 872A4D9F-DE5E-4A4C-B229-2F43D2F4BF04.jpg (1280x960, 153K)

No, I am a programmer.

Not an engineer. Remov #tag.
REEEE

Tldr. Can some pajeet send me working solution?

why are compuiter girls so hot?

Attached: IMG_3024.png (750x1334, 874K)

cd
cd ..

>emojiis
>CI server
>go
>docker
>hehe mug
Her post reads like a fucking satire. I hate woman

>I have never lost track of my current directory
ok, kid

>docker and new languages are bad!
are you amish? lol

>#devhoe
Fuck this gay earth

I've seen her nude, Jesus christ she's spooky

Based Clossy poster

pwd
>do you even Kode nigga

Who/what/when/where/why/how?

All the girls at my work get fired for being shit because have dont have and hr department.

Jow Forums is there a distinction between wirting software for different end-products?
like I work on a naval combat system
am I worse or better than someone who writes node.js modules??

Because only rich girls have good enough genetics to code.

It's always a toy computer when they are most posers than workers

>blah blah blah (emoji) blah blah blah lol blah blah (emoji) blah blah haha blah blah! (emoji) I am so le nerdzz (emoji) blah blah cute blah blah lol
lmao what the fuck

The best and worst programmer I've ever met were a woman.

>sublime
>macshit
I guess this is the future we chose

Why are you so dense? Wanted to be a girl and you are envy? Shes just trying to be cute and appear smart, seems a good person so suck a dick tranny incels lol.

ok fags we know women are notoriously bad at things man excel instinctively. but there is nothing worse than gatekeeping. stuff that sexism deep down inside and just help these chicks out. no need to white knight or do their homework for them, but we can be supportive and throw them hints. everthing is so polarized today and black and white, if you know anything its not that way at all. reality is shades of gray.(no pun intended.)

stop hating and support their attempts and maybe one day they'll be good. unless y'all scared they gonna take your jobs. git gud faggots. yea chicks can't do things as good as we can. thats a genetic fact but theres no reason we can treat these women like we treat our mothers. with fucking respect. yea they get it easy, yea they dont have to work for respect, yea people fall hand over foot to please them, yea yea yea. fuck it. just means we have to be better. no problem.

seriously, drop hate, like yoda y'all, fear is the path of the dark side. fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate and HATRED IS SUFFERING...

peace chaps.

Attached: birb.jpg (650x650, 109K)

>things man excel instinctively

Attached: girls_laughing.jpg (398x241, 29K)

>y'all
>we can treat those women like we treat our mothers, with fucking respect
>we have to be better
I'm trying hard to not just call you a redditor and tell you to fuck off. And it's not hate and fear for all of us. We just get annoyed when credit is given without merit. Also, respect is earned. If you or anyone, man or woman, wants respect they've got to work to earn it. Get dilated retard

Attached: 1372987136140.gif (420x336, 1023K)

fuck off nigger go be a white night somewhere else

I don't condone the use of "y'all" in this post but sadly I do mostly agree with it.

When I looked at the OP I was expecting some
>cd code
>cd ..
-tier bullshit but no, she clearly has a idea of what she's talking about and is describing real shit programmers actually do. Maybe it's webshit but to not call her a real programmer is seriously reaching. Unlike Koding with Karlie or whatever the fuck she probably actually knows about as much or more about software engineering than the average retard on Jow Forums

nice, I was just abbreviating Koding with Karlie Kloss

How to build your own CI: don't. I mean at best you ssh in and run some shell scripts

yes they are, the sysadmin girls start from 8/10 in my place too.

ok cats. lived in texas for many years. took me 3 years to say y'all. now i love it. seriously why say you all when you can combine the word. seems pretty simple to me. forgive me if my colloquialisms offend your delicate northern sensibilities.
you can call me a redditor, better than being called a goon and i hung out with that crowd before Jow Forums and reddit were even around. but enuff dick measuring. i understand getting annoyed where annoyance is due. WOMYN ARE FUCKING SHIT UP. I agree wholeheartedly. But you can't spend so much time around your like-minded peers that you don't see it from the other side. maybe cause i went into philosophy and not STEM (Go on bring it) I believe in taking a step back and trying to figure out whats gonna be best. But let me just say I am squarely on the side of MEN. And if we don't want to keep getting fucked we have to change our tactics. I'm no white knight, but that doesn't mean we have to be assholes to every woman in tech we see. I mean the joke was funny at first and now it's just getting tired. And whats worse is it's actually pushing more and more chicks with no fucking clue into the field and the hate we spew is getting them more and more hand outs. All I am saying is take a deep breath, reorganize and take a different tact bro. like dude said, not all girls are cd codelets. respect should be earned but if they earn it, well shit. give it then. too many cats on here havent let their memes become dreams. that shit is real and that would be called schizophrenia buddyboy. take a step back and organize the same way they do. fight the CoCs, fight the misandry, fight it intelligently without losing your cool.
cheers.

Attached: BLADE.jpg (250x111, 5K)

Are you ok y'all-user? You post kind of like you're having a manic episode

this, at least it sounds like she can actually write code (albeit Go) and it looks like she runs Linux rather than pajeet Windows. She probably knows what she's doing but still very much attention whoring.

17 To Adam he said, “Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’

“Cursed is the ground because of you;
through painful toil you will eat food from it
all the days of your life.
18 It will produce thorns and thistles for you,
and you will eat the plants of the field.
19 By the sweat of your brow
you will eat your food
until you return to the ground,
since from it you were taken;
for dust you are
and to dust you will return.”

Yea. Man is meant to work. BTW I picked the bible to source here not because I'm some hardcore christian. It was simply written many years ago. It has survived. MANY people respect it as the original text. Man excels at certain things instinctively over women for a reason. A biological reason.

Attached: KITTY.gif (300x385, 3.92M)

Take your meds, schizoman.

says the man who throws out strawmans. you're not worth my time. cheers. heres' hoping you're not a complete ignorant asshole your whole life.

ps. great comeback. calling someone a schizo on a mongolian chinese checkers forum. you must be underage.

sudo rm -rf /

>Hey! I’m Lydia Hallie, a 20-year-old full stack developer who works with JavaScript, React, Node, GraphQL, and basically any other modern web technology daily!
>JavaScript, React, Node, GraphQL
>Full Stack

What is Full Stack now in the year of our lord 2019?
I'm confused...

node for backend.

>some beta male wrote that for a handjob or less

>2019
>write node backend
>more node packages than stock ubuntu install
>have to handle security for 200 packages
>RIP

>>have to handle security for 200 packages
>caring about security
get a load of this tryhard

so node developers do not have to think about security?

Based schizoposter.

>hey it's me give me attention buzzword buzzword buzzword actual decent achievement buzzword buzzword buzzword random shit about my personal life LIKE AND FAVORITE THIS SHIT XD
Jesus fucking christ reading that gave me cancer.

>Have don't have and HR department
Wat

>that DPI
my nigga

She's done a bunch of nude photos hoots. Her tits look like flattened mangosteens perched on rubber stretched out over a toast rack. This is what happens when a 6'2 woman tries to get that anorexic model look.

Attached: article-0-0F0783D400000578-575_634x851.jpg (634x851, 70K)

Why would you open 4 IDEs simultaneously?

Yikes

Attached: how-women-take-photos.jpg (500x356, 34K)

I open one IDE 4 times so I can see the same thing twice with each eye

real coders wear programming socks
so, yes

>Go
>Docker
>CI server
She's a dev guys.

Can someone explain what problem she has with CI server? I just can't parse wtf she is saying. It is just a bunch of buzzwords. Sounds like she is trying tRying to run tests on CI server but locally?

Just because a language is new, doesn't mean it's good. Go is hot garbage.

>sublime
that is best general purpose text editor besides vi/emacs memes.
but is it really sublime? Looks like vs code to me.

Are we entering age of dev thots?

>current year
>hipster webdev
>caring about security
wrong timeline grandpa

Post/link more.

These looks like basic/split text editors not ides.
I do open ide multiple times if I need to work on couple of related modules at same time. Or I split my ide into two windows on separate monitors when I need to see multiple files at once. I guess you newer worked on huge legacy project.

>2019
>caring about security at all
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Show the Jow Forums one too.

Attached: 3c0t.jpg (744x632, 259K)

lmao wtf

Come on, user. I've fapped to some truly degenerate shit in my time, you know. Rape, torture, necrophilia, scat, gore, the /d/ catalog and even (dare I say it) interracial. I've probably fapped to all of these at the same time. I can stay hard watching pretty much anything and even enjoy it. But this? This is too much, too disgusting even for me. Trust me, user, you don't want any more.

It should be ranked by usefulness of end application rather than technology.
Do you run your city's water supply? You're doing fine.
Do you write Go+Docker+Memebernetes+NodeJS+Ruby+MongoloidDB shit for a fucking stupid useless startup? You're a meme developer.

Generally the best developers use established technologies and meme developers use toy technologies like Go, Rust, etc. missing all the important tools.

>mangosteens

Attached: the_team.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

You are young. You have not reached true de/g/eneracy levels.
Now post more.

>What is Full Stack
It means they understand how the scheduler in their OS, the page cache in their database or the SIMD instructions in their CPU work.

JK, it means they can run a few commands in Linux to deploy their server-side Javascript shit.

>devhoe
Do they want to be respected or treated like shit? I don't fucking get it.

>>have to handle security for 200 packages
YOLO developers don't care about security

If she hasnt coded anything that I use or is used by respectable companies, then she hasnt done shit.
She reeks of a child from a privileged family and had the road paved.

What is a ps1

imagine being so rancid not even a filter can make you cute

there's a distinction and at times the line can be pretty blurry, but generally the more front end customer facing you are the easier or more... bougie/degenerate the role is, for lack of better terms
the difficulties in working with frontend js are the absolutely terrible implementations and limited feature sets imposed by the browser, for game dev it come from needing to know things like the basics of 3d rendering/software physics/etc, with more general software architect it's having to frequently step outside your comfort zone as well as having to read more and cover more topics to anticipate problems, infrastructure engineering roles need to know far more maths heavy algorithms and need to understand data science (to a degree), people working with lower level software generally need a good understanding of how operating systems or even how pc hardware works
if you spend your day fucking with css/trying to get rendering properly across multiple clients/have to deal with shitty node libraries then your expendibility depends on how many blacks/women tech companies can get entering the field, if you just clock in and implement features til you clock out then you can probably be replaced by somebody in india, if you're designing and implementing non-trivial solutions you're probably pretty valuable to your company, if you end up working in a team doing things like writing new file systems then you're at the top of the food chain, etc

>it should be ranked by usefulness rather than technology
>proceeds to shit over devs based on nothing but technology used

She has cute feet. That overrides all of the complaints and criticisms posted previously.

Attached: feets.jpg (595x445, 86K)

too long didnt read
lurk more you newfag, no girls allowed on the internet

Attached: 1542328750586.jpg (327x333, 24K)

Attached: krustykomedyklassic.gif (480x360, 1.21M)

MacOS is literally a linux distro underneath moron.

Based and kino

Wow. She's literally the personification of the "how girls take photos" meme

Attached: Screenshot_20190225_134005.jpg (1080x1416, 586K)

I think she's better than 99% of other female "coders"... Better than
>cd..
>cd.
>cd ..
>let
at least.
Wouldn't call her "hot" though, she's just cute.

jesus christ that word vomit