ITT: Technology that has not caught on in America. I'll start with an easy one...

ITT: Technology that has not caught on in America. I'll start with an easy one. it just boggles the mind that Burgers think smearing shit all over their ass with toilet paper is considered clean.

Attached: 2064401295-cadet-bidet.png (2000x2000, 1.57M)

Not a burger, but we don't smear shit all over our ass with toilet paper. We wipe it until it's gone.

Speak for yourself. Some of us can reach

Why, Americanons?

Attached: Credit-Card-Gold-Chip-1182294.jpg (600x399, 75K)

But toilet paper is just step one. It's usually followed up with wet wipes, or with some people rubbing alcohol+toilet paper. The end result ends up being cleaner then the test of the world though. Enjoy splashing feces, and bacteria all over your backside, you smelly savage. Also Americans statistically take more showers on average than the rest of the world.
Americans = clean ass, and clean body
Foreigners= smell like wet dogs, and farm animals

There's this concept in the first world called bathing regularly

It's been around the US since it's invention.
t. was one of the first to test it in country in the late 90's, early 2000's

Taking showers too often is really bad for your skin as it gets rid of all the oils. I showered a few times a year, bitches love my skin.

>Bathing regularly
>first world
That's just an American thing. Yurop bathe/shower once a week, and to them that is considered "regularly". Even their women think this is normal.

You realize he was talking about chip and pin?

>Taking showers too often is really bad for your skin as it gets rid of all the oils.
It isn't. You're thinking about hair, it's bad for your hair (if you use the wrong shampoowhich most people do) you dirty fuck.

But we do have those.

Attached: 71my9G5W72L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1472, 149K)

lul, no it's bad for your hair too, but also bad for your skin to shower too long or too often, jewgle it.

Ah. I thought he meant general tap, and pay cards/devices.
Wasn't chip and pin defeated pretty early on by some criminal organizations in the US? The fuck are they still using it in Europe?

There is literally no point having it unless it is used by all credit card terminals. Otherwise, you can copy someones card and use it on a terminal that doesn't support chip and pin and it'll work.

>Jewgle it
Nah I trust my dermatologist.

Uh, no? it's incredbily difficult to defeat, which is why the US and mexico have the highest level of credit card fraud.

Attached: fraud.jpg (874x1033, 190K)

Because we adopted the magnetic strip as soon as it was out the gate in the 70's. It wasn't as widespread elsewhere, so by the time the chip came around all of Europe was ready to make that jump to it. In the mean time, the US was fine with staying with the strip
>go into Europe in 1980's
>they still did imprints of the credit card
But today US finally has the chip, I don't think I've gone to a store in the past three years that didn't support it.

>it's incredbily difficult to defeat,
It was defeated pretty quickly, and got a bad rap.
Also those stats are extremely high for chip and pin countries, and Americans are constantly under "attack" for fraud being a notable "rich" country that does business with China.

The difference is in the chip and pin countries, the major fraud is CNP (card not present) IE online payments. And your wrong about chip and pin being defeated, logically think about it, how could you "skim" the chip? the chip is a small computer which communicates with the terminal, the private key does not leave the card. You won't see anyone selling (real) chip and pin cards on the darkweb or anything like that, for card present fraud its track 1 and track 2 dumps.

Are Greeks considered people enough to be European?
Ex GF worked at superdry, and had to disinfect the changing room, because some dirty fucking Greeks body odor was, so fucking bad.

Actually I will concede and mention that there has been instances of chip and pin fraud, but typically it's because the bank itself was hacked, and not that the fraudsters managed to copy the chip when it was put into ATM.

CNP is literally the major form of card fraud everywhere you dipshit. Ie; telephone/online payment.

Right but card present fraud is literally unheard of basically anywhere except the US regime.

Not true. Device present fraud is just as easy, and happens everywhere. US retailers have always needed sufficient matching ID with card purchases, so that curbed the use of stolen cards.

>US retailers have always needed sufficient matching ID with card purchases
1. This is retarded. The reason US banks refused to use chip and pin is because it took too long to checkout. But now retailers have to use ID's?
2. Doesn't the US have no national ID? so the person at the till is constantly seeing ID's from different states that are all different formats and security checks? Seems super easy to make a fake ID
3. Don't they compare the name to the one that is ON THE COPIED CARD?!? Just print a different name on the card dumbfuck.

While I don't have a convenient way to wash my butt after shitting most of the time myself, think of this, if you got shit on your hands, would you wipe and wipe until it's not there? Would that be enough?

>But now retailers have to use ID's?
Always you mean. AFAIR you always had to show your id with your card. When my ex gf's used to go shopping I would always get a call to accept charges when they used my cards.
>Doesn't the US have no national ID?
We have state id/DL, and a few others that might qualify for "id" depending on who you show it to. One time I even had my school, and work id qualify in a pinch, but the retailer knew me.
>Just print a different name on the card dumbfuck.
You'd have to make a pretty convincing fake id, but I imagine that some people have done that.

finland has a way better system with a little shower head next to every toilet, you don't need to walk to the bidet with your trousers around your ankles and holding your shirt up

Attached: finnish bidet.jpg (600x819, 109K)

This simple technology confounds many Americans.

Attached: img_4706-walmart-cart-corral-incorrect-assembly.jpg (1500x1125, 192K)

this
pussy phone > anal splasher

Pretty disgusting that some of y'all don't shower everyday

Attached: Capture+_2019-02-24-10-53-59.png (987x572, 613K)

Just because you put water on something doesn't mean it's clean. If you don't use soap it's worthless