Dear Tech commercial by IBM is INSANE

youtube.com/watch?v=OuQkeolW96g

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XEQtSOTTPXw
youtu.be/gHWAtMQs0NY
youtube.com/watch?v=gNF8ObJR6K8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IS THIS REAL LIFE?!?!?!

IT'S HAPPENING!!! IT'S HAPPENING WTC!!!

Attached: apuapustajashocked.png (657x527, 236K)

>LET'S USE BLOCKCHAIN TO HELP REDUCE POVERTY!
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>840 views
>2 downvotes
get the fuck out, shill

Typical tech jargon feel good nonsense.I really don't see the problem with it. Tech companies do this all the time.

This was just aired on the Oscars.

Blockchain
Kek

ahem, fuck niggers, fuck boomer communists, fuck women.

I get that they only had a minute, but this ad is pretty fucking dumb. It's nothing but a self-masturbatory puff piece by IBM. As far as I know, people are trying to do everything listed in the video, and the main question the commercial asks is also moot:

"Is tech working for all of us or only some of us?"

This ad means nothing and accomplishes nothing other than to put IBM on a pedestal. It's exactly like all those commercials that tell you, you're changing the world because you shop with us we give out 0.00001% of our revenue. Now buy more starbucks you fucks.

Attached: 1.jpg (250x183, 39K)

It just seems like regular corporate propaganda to me. They should have just made a meme video.

Ibm is extension of us gov

Research advisory boards of tech companies

How many % with mil background?

I’m not sure if it’s a puff piece or if IBM has fallen behind in ML and their new selling point is “ours may be worse but it’s not racist”

>Intel has bazinga man
>IBM got his imaginary girlfriend

Attached: stop.gif (634x374, 420K)

What's the point of IBM even making commercials anyway? It's not like IBM even makes consumer products anymore so people aren't going to rush out the door to buy XYZ IBM product after watching the ad, it seems like a pointless exercise.

you can't make this shit up

No inclusion of LGBTQRSTYVWXYZ people. IBM is one sexist, racist, misogynist motherfucker.

Attached: 2398D55F71F54D458708F2E6DF91B2D3.jpg (397x441, 43K)

>Oscars
Foind your problem

literally a poo in the OP

>watching the Oscars

Hi dear.......
pls open bobs

It cost IBM 2.6 million dollars for that commercial, pretty sure that money would have helped poverty more than some phantom blockchain

So... Why is trying to integrate more people into tech a bad thing?

>are you helping all of us
>or just a few of us?
>they asked, using technology to beseech an audience to action against... something using an overly sentimental message no one would have ever listened to had it not been for technology
>this is only happening because of a rights and social movement which has been principally motivated and manifested via social network and internet technologies, and therefore computer technologies, and therefore electrical technologies, and therefore transportation technology, and therefore the entire global interoperable network of technology
Yea, it works for everyone already.
If the people screaming about free school on my tax dollar could prove they actually gave half of a fuck about being educated, I'd change my opinion on the matter in a heartbeat.

Lol you are high of that's what you got out of that video

>The only white dudes are old, fragile and ugly
>Everyone else is a POC and minority

straight out of some 1960s hippie's brain I'd say

just like real life

but that's not reality :|

thanks, just bought 100k

Attached: nat ectasy.gif (362x271, 3.94M)

Nobody can be poor if we all have a gazillion chuck e cheese cryptos!

The point was to get you to talk about it. The ad men who made it didn't actually think they were changing the world. Don't overthink or try to refute it, it's just an advertisement, with no more meaning or intent than a pretty lady standing next to a computer.

And it's not like they were promising anything or commiting to hiring women, it's just pointless.
Like they're standing out with grownup retards writing letters to "tech", a mysterious ooga-booga god who makes their iphones and twitters work, to stop being racist.

fuck this self-masturbatory wank-piece and fuck ibm
THIS

the nose on that nog...

Literally ((())) but for a different group

Why is it 4:3?

It's to put it in the minds of the lesbian in charge of it purchases for Downs County.

Pretty fitting that they used a bunch of Hitchcock zooms in this ad

I unironically want universal basic income so all the boomers who bitch about younger generations having hard times getting a job or receiving shit wages can get an aneurysm when I get free McBucks every month, only work at a few minimum wage jobs, and still make enough to drive around in a nice car. I'll make sure to take it for a few spins around some nursing homes with the windows down, and yell out at them while they're trying to tan outside. "Man I love universal basic income it feels so nice to be hardly working AND get free money every month from you. Thanks!" Then I speed off.

>why is lowering the barrier of entry for something bad
If I have to explain this to you, then you are the problem.

>quantum technology
>cuckchain reduces poverty ... j-just use it guys
i cant believe this is real

youtube.com/watch?v=XEQtSOTTPXw

>watching & discussing commercials
Why?

Wh-what the fuck did I just watch? It made me completely hate IBM.

holy cr*p! it features amy from my favourite show the big bang theory!!!

el goblino dios mio

i think it's a joke

Bump this thread, people should see this shit.
Wouldn't have imagined IBM being ruined by this shit but now we have it.

Attached: 1550294665162.jpg (1280x960, 190K)

can any of you actually articulate why you disapprove of the ad without just stating that you disapprove of it?

I mean, I hate it but I feel my reasons are way different than any of you emotionally stunted manchildren that obviously hate your mommy and all women as a result.

Please somebody elaborate a reason other than "waah they casted female and blacks and I hate females and blacks!" which is a dumb reason to hate this, unlike the much more glaring issue at hand.

Forced agenda. That's about it.
I don't hate anyone.

its the new content meme, widescreen bars on web content was the old way to seem "cinematic" now its 4:3

Get woke, go broke.

There's a reason why IBM isn't called "big blue" anymore - it's fallen into obscurity as no one cares about their bullshit anymore.

Attached: homer_laugh.jpg (1284x980, 389K)

fuck forced agendas, IDGAF

The main issue is that this message is coming from IBM. They don't care about people, at all.

Most people here are so hopped up on cancerous board memes that your brain has become completely smooth and this is the equivalent of "orange man bad" for Jow Forums

actually, we could use blockchains to reduce pverty and corruption in emerging markets and third world countries, but it's next to impossible to distribute even paper wallets in those areas.

IBM has nothing to do with the advertisement directly. The advertising firm has.

its empty virtue signalling targeting an industry already rife with misplaced criticism because its one of the few merit based fields left and therefore selects for stem inclined people (generally well educated men). they are literally sewing seeds that are bad for a productive society for virtue points

>IBM wants to survey a message
>hires people to do a ad
>people who make ad force their shitty agendas into it saying "it's good that way"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
stop smoking dogshit, retard

Ugh. Well, it's good that IBM isn't a boomer company, but-
The downside of building the "AI without bias" is that technological elite, those who built the AI, will know how exactly this system is biased and how they should regulate it to cater to people. Working on that system will make educated engineers at IBM racist, because they'll know where it gets that data and why that system prints "biased" results.

It is not about technology, it is about a political message. They want you to buy stuff not by how good a product/service is, but by how "morally superior" the company selling it is.

Reminds me of born mobile qualcoms weird as fuck 13 keynote
youtu.be/gHWAtMQs0NY
It's nebulous horse shit.
Like synergy and other old corporations pr departments think is cool
It's also incredibly strange as well as sexist ageist racist as well as tone deaf
>let's use block chain to help reduce poverty
It's like a bunch of 20-40 failed meme uni grads got given money by IBM to make this shit it's unprofessional and stupid as well as being incredibly vague obtuse and stupid.
What even was the fucking point? The fuck does IBM even do anymore? I sure as shit have no idea thanks to that commercial.
Iot social networks and (the cloud) where a mistake
And I only just made the transition to 21:9 from 16:10/8:5/4:2.5
Fuck what's next ultra ultra wide? Now we have dumb foldable tablets pushing 4:3 and 2:2 again fuck this gay earth

Hence Microsoft's unrelenting compaign to brand Mac users as gays.

here you can see IBM clawing desperately to get talent in their company by supporting muh diversity and muh rights
IBM will implode in the next 10 years, screenshot this. It's the next Nokia.

The trash economy is here

IBM is dead.
It was sold off piece by piece.
This is just some old zombie wearing it's face.

Quads confirm.

youtube.com/watch?v=gNF8ObJR6K8
There's a longer version that was posted a week ago.

Sure, Microsoft's campaign.

Attached: apple_gay.jpg (400x237, 12K)

>build unbiased AI
where do they think the bias comes from, fucking muppets

its like that one twitter bot which filters out everything non-conform, are we actually making AI stupid again?

YOU'RE A MORON THEY DESIGNED TO MAKE ME AN IDIOT

>"""A.I.""" to fight bias
>4:3
Dear God, IBM has been caught in the tranny buzzword shitstorm. Well, it was good while it lasted. See ya space cowboy.

UNLEASH THE FURY!!!1!

For all we know it's an AI that fights bias against competent people.

How'd they convince an adult male gorilla to act in this commercial?

If that was the case, the people in charge of this failed marketing campaign would have been fired before the the ad would be made. Sorry to see you having to look for a new job in the near future.

Where can I live without having to see nogs, poos, dumb neon hair coloured thots and alphabet soup sexuals and their "plights" constantly?

Jow Forums was unironically right all along. Saving up to move to some island now before demisexual african-indian AI screens me for work and re-educates any biases I might have like being fair skinned and not liking dick.

Remember what happened when they lied to Hal in 2001? He killed the crew. If you program an AI with feel good lies, it will just go crazy.

Attached: HAL9000.png (220x636, 78K)

>writing letters to "tech", a mysterious ooga-booga god who makes their iphones and twitters work
This is the logical conclusion of software as a service. And man, is it a profitable one. Suddenly tech priests don't seem like such an impossibly, all it would take is 30 years of big software corporations having everyone else by the balls for them to start showing up.

About 20 minutes in any direction from Utica NY

The worst commercial I've seen in a long time honestly. IBM should be ashamed. Also >DR. SYEED (SNEED*) and the BOYS CLUB

Possibly even worse than Gillettes "men, can you NOT? Just, NOT? Just not do anything? " commercial.

Nothing to do with woke, they lost long time ago.

wtf I love power servers now

>you know what will solve these problems created by technology?
>more technology

Attached: ted-kaczynski-578450-1-420.jpg (1200x1200, 214K)

Best Korea or Mongolia.

Americans literally, unironically replaced God with technology.
They are doomed in the long run, and they all know it.

Ahem, fuck pajeets

Attached: 87216312387163.png (1275x1159, 584K)

It's poisonous. It's empty virtue signaling to garner sales, but the idiot masses see it and suddenly we're changing a whole industry for non-passable trannies and women, which ultimately lowers quality.

What's worse is it is only being actually done for 2 reasons; either a profit motive, which is wrong, or because they think they will be attacked by such people if they dont, which is worse.

Where do you get off asking? We're past a point of reason with these people anyway. We passed it years ago and didn't act. It will only get worse until we live in a world where we can voice our discontent without being attacked ourselves. I'm not talking internet trolling here.

>garner sales
No, it's done to raise shareholder value. The idea of a corporation being an entity designed to sell a product is outdated: corporations ARE a product to be sold.

Nike choosing a racist tranny-fucker to be their spokesperson caused their sales to tank, but their stock price to rise. Executives are tasked with increasing stock prices, not increasing sales. This will increase IBM's stock price, which is all that matters.

TEACH AFRICAN CHILDREN TO CODE IN JAVASCRIPT

if this ad were to be submitted as an elementary school short essay, it would get a resounding 0 for incoherence.

Please, IBM, describe your great plan to use the blockchain, which is currently using electricity and resources at a rate widely considered to be an actual environmental catastrophy, to fight poverty.

Attached: laughing ellory.png (285x281, 101K)

Bogchain is good
bog chain is what I pull when I want to flush a shit down the bog

>fuck women
That's pretty much in the nature of things.

it will be funny.

>"yo dad, remember how hard was to get a job for buying a house and screwing mom? Guess who got a free home with a monthly allowance?

>people are trying to do everything listed in the video
Neural networks without bias is retarded. People are doing this, and the solution is to add actual bias, as in artificially favoring one thing over the other, to neural networks that learned to use bias to represent reality objectively.

nuclear holocaust cannot come soon enough

Let's put Rajeesh to work. Not because he's smart, not because he writes quality code, but because he costs 3/5ths as much.

Do they have these meetings where they discuss diversity quotas in their videos?
>All right, we have several actual computer scientists who are concerned with tech industry's current state, but they're all white
>We need an Indian, a chink, and a nigger to fulfill the quotas so let's look into meme departments for potential candidates
Would be hilarious to watch
#wokecapital

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-25_15-45-58.png (1920x1080, 778K)