What would be the most effective type of device that I would be able to deploy in the event of spontaneous sexual...

What would be the most effective type of device that I would be able to deploy in the event of spontaneous sexual intercourse to unequivocally prove the girl was consenting?

It's gotta be something portable, easy to set up. Would video be an absolute necessity? Should it fit in a wallet and look relatively inconspicuous? It's gotta be able to get into nightclubs and past security and not have too annoying of a form factor.

Thoughts?

Attached: 1550996913012m.jpg (819x1024, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/coninckk_/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ur welcome fags
instagram.com/coninckk_/

Wear a button-cam

Male chastity device

Based

don't date crazy bitches

Interesting question, though I feel this is more a legal issue than a technological over. Maybe some sort of tablet with a fingerprint scanner loaded with a boilerplate legal sex contact?

>white boyfriend
i'll pass

Nobody said anything about date. Just need an easily deployable and convenient means of recording the session

Hey there Mehmet.

>get sued for sexual harassment
>b-but I got evidence!
>get sued for unconsented recording afterwards
Yeah...

Under what circumstance would you spontaneously be fucking women and be the type of person to post on Jow Forums?

Ignoring that, why don't you just not fuck whores indiscriminately? Even then depending how strict consent laws are where you live even if you so much as cum on a woman somewhere that she doesn't want it, you are breaching consent and can be punished in the court of law regardless of how much she wanted it before then and would just be self-incriminating at that point.

Doesn't exist. She can say she was coerced into consenting. Basically, the era of one night stands is over until the laws get fixed.

At least that can be exploited to garner sympathy. Something about the #MeToo movement being abused for political reasons and you doing that as a necessary protection in the face of a super hostile world. Or something.

What weird bitches do you guys fuck

there's no such device. she can consent and then the next morning decide she was coerced or didn't want to consent, and wa-la you are a rapist. no one is safe.

I think the problem can be broken down into 2 parts:
1) Proving the identity of the person giving consent
2)Proving that valid consent has been given.
The first question is relatively simple: video+audio, fingerprints or a retina scan can give a legally robust proof of identity.
But here comes the hard part:
>"Oh I was drunk, I didn't really mean it"
>"I didn't read the contract LOL"
>"No but I changed my mind now"
>"He intimated me into doing it"
How you can cover your ass in court on these cases, I don't know.

>ITT: guys who are literally dumber than dumb women

if it's a pic related situation you are fucked, an alpha female sociopath will get the court to do whatever she wants. if you're lucky and she's dumb + you have a good lawyer, then you might have a chance, however your name will still be dragged through the mud losing your job/friends/etc even if you are proven innocent in the end. you'll be working at burger king for the next decade.

the only real recourse is a real life, physical witness. some degenerate thot tried to string up one of my buddies in college for attempted rape, but I had walked into the room earlier and told the cops the truth, that she was trying to take advantage of a young drunk dude. if I wouldn't have been there, she would have put him away.

Attached: gone girl.jpg (1156x1733, 173K)

>the only real recourse is a real life, physical witness.

That's even worse! Now it's gang rape!

have her sign a consent form

>"your honor, please add coercion and intimidation to the charges"
>"thank you"

Ironically, that evidence will not hold in court because it's produced illegally with no consent and you'll get sued for it on top of the alleged rape
Such is life in feminist utopia

Attached: 1523552573669.png (907x142, 13K)

>I'm a strong, independent womyn your honor
>he coerced and intimidated me, your honor
>but I'm still strong and independent sir, your honor, sir

Imagine getting cucked so hard you make finding out whose kid it is illegal.

women are not strong or independent in court, even if they want to be. they're treated as second rate citizens which is why they can't consent to sex when they're drunk for example. in the eyes of the court, women are not responsible enough to make their own decisions.

If you want a DNA test, you go ask a judge and get it done properly. Getting Jeremy Kyle or some random ass company off the internet to do it is dumb AF, not so surprising to make it illegal.

based bootlicker

well even if the the sex is consensual, the recording of it is not

you would purger yourself in court?

just get a really big sd card and sound record your entire day.
wipe before going to bed

>15yo
Have fun in the prison.

>15y

Dont give her your name and dont take her back to your place.

>have too annoying of a form factor.
You answered your own question. Just prepare a consent form for her to sign
Now fuck off to [sage]