Technology

How do you think about foldable smartphone from Huawei and Xiaomi?

Attached: 2019022500290358135_1551022143.jpg (745x419, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slashgear.com/samsung-galaxy-foldable-screen-tech-stolen-china-accused-30556532/
youtu.be/TmQ7SlvYMzk
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=106&v=NnO08HnZf10
youtube.com/watch?v=tuEnFv_NG9U
youtube.com/watch?v=L5z7T31XbUA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

backdoor

Does anyone else think it's completely retarded to make a phone the folds the display outwards?

Shitty stolen technology implemented poorly in a rush to get it to market.

slashgear.com/samsung-galaxy-foldable-screen-tech-stolen-china-accused-30556532/

ewwww i saw the screen is wrinkled

Xoamoi is worthless garbage where all their standard apps have advertisements. Never again will I buy chink shit

CLONE FROM SAMSUNG

It's worse than Samsung

Not if it gets rid of the weird ugly triangle shaoe Samsung has going when you close their foldabkes. In fact it makes much more sense to me than the other way.

I love this take a lot more than Samsung's version. Doesn't look like a total regression in design. Doesn't have a notch, which is what it should be.

Case designers are going to have a field day with this one though. How do you have something that protects the phone properly without making it a pain in the ass to unfold it?

Really, you think having the display where it will get damaged and on the opposite side of all the sensors is the superior design?

Rushed to market.

This has been tried before and it didn't work, why would it work now?

gimmick

Attached: 1550167307897.gif (379x440, 140K)

chink botnet bad
mutt botnet good

The samsung one has 0 practicality. The unfolded device is way too small to be of any use (4.6" with that aspect ratio makes it super small), so you need to use it unfolded at all times. Since it's 7" unfolded and with square shape, you need both hands to use it instead of one. It's a tablet that folds and has a retarded notch.

Meanwhile, the mate X is used mainly folded because of the folded screen size, and you only unfold it if you really need a bigger screen

And let's not talk about the design, the Samsung Fold looks like it's a prototype released 5 years before the Mate X.

The samsung Fold should've been just like the Mate X and it would've been way better than the Mate X for the sole reason that it uses SD instead of Kirin. Let's see if xiaomi steps up with their foldable phone

>implying you have privacy in anything you do
Individual companies can spy on you just by having their app installed on your phone.

The Samsung Galaxy Fold should be renamed Foldable mini tablet
The Huawei Mate X should be renamed as unfoldable phablet

>world's fastest
Isn't there literally only ONE other foldable smartphone anyway? And both unreleased so "fastest" has yet to be proven.

Fastest until proven slower

Attached: flug_0.png (270x384, 259K)

Huawei has a filthy name atm because their firmware leaks usage info to the chinese. The chinese gvt is watching you and your Huawei modem/phone as we speak.

if it wasnt like $2600 i'd try it
For me it's the ZTE AXON M

It's not going to be $2600 but $2300. Europe pays a lot of taxes, so every product's price is converted from $ to € in 1:1. The Fold will retail for €2000 instead of €1750

i would rather have china watch me than US. at least they dont kill people in their own country with UAVs yet.

Ellaborate user? I thoroughly enjoy my Xaiomi A2

I cannot see any tactical advantage, therefore I would never use one

>paying 2k+ for a phone with a plastic screen
this ain't it chief

Xiaomi puts ads on the devices they sell in India

You get to slay more pussy
youtu.be/TmQ7SlvYMzk

Poo in loo

This

pajeets btfo

And lose my wizard powers? No thanks

>implying you would ever find out
June 4th 1989 you chink shill

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Better than the Samsung but not at a price point where I'm willing to buy either. Samsung's weird extra display and huge notch are offputting.

>green bubble
>slaying pussy

Ching chong

came here to post this
good to see bug repellant is so active.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHO CARES ABOUT INDIA IT'S LITERALLY AN OPEN SKY GARBAGE DUMP MIXED WIRH AN OPEN MASS GRAVE MIXED WITH OPEN AIR TOILETS

I really hope that these chinks beat the fucking USA as far as 5G dominance goes. I am so sick of americas grasp on communications, fuck the united states of america they need to be fucking number two in something for once.

This
Competition is always good

>at least they dont kill people in their own country with UAVs
they put them in camps and sell their organs

why?

5G dominance = your freedom being dominated by the NSA and Jewgle. Let the insects have their authoritarian shithole.

because im tired of fucking uncle sam and his cronys having all the fucking back doors, im tired of them shafting fucking end consumers with high prices and shit performance, the fucking united states needs to step up their game, up their infrastructure and provide cheaper, faster, reliable service if they want to continue to provide-and-spy on their user-base, if the gooks can provide it, so be it.

So you just want to be spied on the Chinese instead of the U.S.? Weird.

Jow Forums exists for a reason. You all should go there.

dunno mang.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=106&v=NnO08HnZf10

there's one or two shot's when the came angle and lights make it kinda obvious that the folding part might be prone to deformation. I suppose that one was brand new and you can already see it from a certain angle.

absolutely makes no difference to me if the chinese have my information especially since I am not even on that continent "oh this user is posting a lot of frog photos" vs. u.s. soil where these cock suckers could conjure up some sort of bullshit and frame me as a leader of some movement or other garbage, the US is absolute trash and its time they move the fuck over and let the gooks compete or step up.

fuck off chink lover

this bullshit only apply to chink o indian roms, buy global next time

I don't.

go take some more of uncle sams pipe you fucking blindly conditioned national pole inhaling sheep. I cant wait till this fucking country falls, its already amazing to see it start to eat itself within little by little.

Aren't Huawei phones literally banned in america?

10 quid says this is actually an American posting and has probably never left the U.S. I'm willing to bet.

>Huawei lets journalists take pics and see the device in close distance
youtube.com/watch?v=tuEnFv_NG9U
>Samsung didn't
What are they hiding? Watching the reveal I realized the guy had to tap 3 times to open an app

Attached: 1542152275349.png (1366x768, 779K)

Install eu ROM or leniage OS tard

I mean he's pretty smart if that's the case. Most of you fags are the same and haven't left your shitty flyover state and call every place that isn't the US some police dystopia when you nearly have a police state yourself

oh well, that was better than expected. They're proactively adressing the issue and informing of it uphand.
that was kinda nice, at least.

I don't buy Chinese shit phones because I don't want China's backdoor

The Galaxy Fold makes more sense since it protects the screen

>He actually believes Chinese lies

Lmao what? No matter who you are if you advocate for a change of government they will kill you

I'd pay a couple hundred bucks for one not a couple thousand

Isnt it literally a screen bought from Samsung?

Treason = death, faggot.

>动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

>changes IP only to spam this shit and mass reply people
kys samshill

i think the samsung looks nicer aesthetically. but the huawei is way more practical.

muh treason, not liking the establishment and wanting it have to compete is treason. you fucking Americans are so brain dead.

Who cares? Why are you so obsessed with having the ability to criticize? Would you even do it if you lived happy and your dollar went that far?

Not anymore. After threats, extortion, and even kidnapping CEO's daughter failed, Trump's now literally begging them to let america use their 5G technology

I can't believe that cock sucker was literally going to use the gooks daughter as a bargaining chip, my hope is that royally pissed of the chinks and they never share their technology fully and if they do I hope its riddled with backdoors and malware, fucking america needs a taste of its own medicine

>haven't left your shitty flyover state

Implying I'm an American. There are other countries outside the U.S. and I hope you realise that some day.

>Sharing stolen American technology

M8, you're same fagging so much in this thread it hurts.

how am I even same fagging?

I absolutely hate america and despise that my stupid fucking parents fell for the "land of the free home to opportunity" meme and im fucking stuck here while they worked themselves to death.

lmao Oppo literally stole the same design
youtube.com/watch?v=L5z7T31XbUA

Attached: Oppo vp.png (550x595, 342K)

Install the correct ROM then you spastic fuck

what makes you think that the Chinese wont sell your data to buyers in the USA?

Compared to normal phones that have the screen on the outside as well?

Only 2 grand to get spied on!

Everything is botnet this argument is boring, the only way to be free is be offline..

Attached: 5937757315_795b959b31_z.jpg (640x399, 207K)

>screen outside on back of phone

HA HA HA NOPE

>using the standard apps
what is wrong with you?

You're already committing treason by serving a hostile alien elite that runs your very nation into the ground as we speak. You've got no room to speak of such a subject.

Nations come and go. Empires rise and fall. Deal with it.

It's ridiculous how much better this looks than Sammy's interpretation. Especially that DSLR type protrusion to make holding it easier.

If Steve Jobs were alive, this is the design he would've gone for. Shame about the botnet tho, will wait for this to trickle up to a better brand.