Best Text to speech available to use ?

What would be the best (most natural/human like sounding tts) - can be free or not.

After trying many the best i found is Neospeech Julie voice, but their paul voice is decent as well.

I tired many others, including >animaker.com/voice
>amazon polly
>google translate

but they all sound like windows default old school robotic voice.

I also heard about google wavenet but it isnt available to public.
deepmind.com/blog/wavenet-generative-model-raw-audio/

Any suggestion Jow Forums ?

Attached: tts.jpg (741x464, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1551084840946.webm
youtube.com/channel/UCl6UMZgAD7EDCNTB8Y-ICiQ
youtu.be/eretg1UMJ0E?t=139
github.com/alfianlosari/flutter_cloud_text_to_speech
youtube.com/watch?v=jOYzd4luc-s
a.uguu.se/w2YahBtghfzg_file.webm
a.uguu.se/ou2mR5xwmbce_file.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Enter text you wish spoken here

There seem to be a few public implementations, search for "Tacotron". I haven't tried any of them yet, though.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1551084840946.webm

Dspeech by dimio is free. I've been using it for 5 years. It works with pre-installed voices and aftermarket voices. My favorite features is converting text to mp3.

Attached: dspeech.jpg (710x507, 68K)

Attached: balabolka.png (300x300, 19K)

thats a good sofware but their voices are shit, if you have to use that u will need better voices, but which ones ? dont know..

Where the hell has this been hiding?
It's brilliant.

Been wondering the same ever since I watched one of those Top 10 youtube channels where I didn't realize I was listening to a robot until way into the video.

There's gold in these hills

Which channel user ?

Assumed I would be able to find it by searching for best TTS so I didn't make a note of the channel name. It was one of the typical ones with millions of views. It was so damn good, probably lasted 3-4 mins thinking it was real.

Damn, i cant find any top10 channels which use tts, remember what video was about ? I would really like to know this as well as OP

Sorry man. I only know it was mystery related, the only kind I can be bothered to watch. You know the ones about unsolved murders, etc.

was this channel it ?
youtube.com/channel/UCl6UMZgAD7EDCNTB8Y-ICiQ

It sounds like tts slowed and altered in some videos, in some it sounds human, so i don't really know

That's definitely a human, not a TTS.

Watch how he ends some senteces, like tts slowed down to make it more natural.:
youtu.be/eretg1UMJ0E?t=139

>139
Listen 2:18 - 2:25 who speaks like that ? But then agian in some vids its completely human.

I noticed it too, could just be a quirk tho. Gonna watch all of it, brb.

There's a lot of context-appropriate variance in emphasis and so on. Definitely human.

Yeah I just think he lowers his voice digitally in some videos thats it

Heres it the good one i heard, althoguh i didnt go trough their github page completely to see if you can use it now already:
github.com/alfianlosari/flutter_cloud_text_to_speech

example video:
youtube.com/watch?v=jOYzd4luc-s

That's terrible m8

on par with the best stuff available 15 years ago

Really, then show me example which stuff from 15 years ago has same tts quality ? i am eager to know

None of the sites allow you to narrow it down like that, but listen to the youtube you provided. Sounds like a female microsoft Sam.

I'm guessing you are involved with the app somehow.

lol im not involved with the app, deepminds wavenet is the best tts available, thats just their implementation of it, + app isnt even out yet. Microsoft sam doesnt even speak words fluently it jiggers. the deepminds not only speaks fluently it also has a bit of human-like emphasis on some words.

Dectalk sounds like Stephen Hawking

lol this is pretty bad.

a.uguu.se/w2YahBtghfzg_file.webm

using festival + voice_nitech_us_rms_arctic_hts

maybe there's a better voice to use, dunno.

I think this one sounds better, maybe if sped up.
voice_nitech_us_awb_arctic_hts

a.uguu.se/ou2mR5xwmbce_file.webm

Google's t2s python api gtts

ゆっくり