Thinking of getting pic related table for my computer desk. Its from ikea for £35...

Thinking of getting pic related table for my computer desk. Its from ikea for £35. Anyone who's ordered from them how are their furniture quality like?

Attached: 1521262881657.jpg (2000x2000, 758K)

This is a troll post right? Build your own table with plumbing pipes and a big slab of wood. Casey Neistat did it in one of his office videos about setting up a 6 monitor setup.

I was just about to say this. Buying a desk is the ultimate Jew. You can find wooden boards on the street and make a desk with bricks or pipes or plastic crates.

Most of their stuff is China-tier.

The premium priced stuff is of better quality.

The more it costs, the more pieces it has, the more time you spend putting it together and screaming at poorly drawn line-art.

You can get a folding table from amazon for $30 that has a 600lb weight capacity.

wouldn't recommend the linnmon for anything more than a writing desk, unless you're using a laptop

the hilver and the gerton are better for a desktop, the former holds my 32" monitor and pc tower just fine

Attached: ikea hilver.jpg (640x640, 15K)

the small ones are so tiny you can't really work on em. the long ones sag in the middle. the big one works from a form factor but it's so light it moves when you type on your keyboard and it'll start banging against the wall. you can mitigate that by moving it further away from the wall, but then it's so wobbly (or not wobbly, but rather acoustically shit - as in it just oscillates when you type).

also, they're not very resilient. if you put anything warm on them the surface will warp and it'll look like shit.

It only has 5 piece on their product page, the table top and 4 legs which you twist into the table top
no I'm not going to build one it'll probably take way more effort than its worth and money

>I'm not going to build one it'll probably take way more effort than its worth and money

Yeah stacking some crates and laying a board on top is sooo much effort. How will I hold my phone while doing this?

Fucking zoomers my god.

Attached: eyes 006.png (580x457, 230K)

These bait posts are so bad that it's hard to tell if they are actually bait

Attached: 1549073777452.jpg (399x400, 47K)

>hilver
Took a look at it and its more expensive. I can get it but how is this desk? From argos and £85 a bit cheaper than the one you've posted

Attached: 1532469201139.png (1536x1382, 1.07M)

I have one of these and its pretty good, lite and super easy to carry around. Its a perfect work desk, no idea why anyone would want to build their own african tire plank and crate desk

It's made out of paper and scratches very easily. Do not buy.

The insides are made out of carboard from what I've heard

> assembling garbage and pretend it's a desk

oh you unemployed basement creatures really have lost touch with society completely

> why buying clothes when you can use a plastic bag with 3 holes?

go for it if you can't afford more, the photo looks cheap and uncomfy as fuck, but each one their own

particleboard furniture tends to be really bad for what it is, I'd spend the extra on something that's actually quality

imagine this guys house, it must be like a bunch of assembled trash post-aplocalyptic place that crumbles at every rain lol

Wobbly.

Don't know about that one, but torsby is dlgood.

Generally the quality of Ikea furniture is ok.

What you can never see in these ikea furniture ads is just how fucking flimsy and wobbly the wood slabs and legs are

> linnmon for anything more than a writing desk, unless you're using a laptop
>the hilver and the gerton are better for a desktop.

My ten-year old has a linnmon, which works fine for her. I have a hilver, it has a bit more space. Those $35 desks are too small for an adult to use.

After looking more I can buy pic related but why do the 100% wood furniture cost so much??

Attached: 1521569504448.png (1277x624, 289K)

looked into this table it says "Filling material: Honeycomb structure recycled paper filling, Particleboard" for it inside materials

because boomers buy them

Finally decided to go for a table top which is 100% wood and fit it with legs

Attached: 1528368597237.png (1112x630, 121K)