Got rejected by a girl and she still wants to be friends so I messaged her today now I regret it...

Got rejected by a girl and she still wants to be friends so I messaged her today now I regret it. should I stop talking to her?

Attached: 56dd6a65e6788be82eea3e4ed77af474.gif (500x281, 599K)

my id has the answer

R͍̤̥̖̳̱͔̀Ą̳̫͓̙P̭̮̱̥E͓͢
̡̪̦̤

nah

tell her to go lick pussy.
your times over.
as a men you shouldn't even be who talks first.
shits stereotype majority event shit shit shit

this

desu I'm done chasing bitches imma let them chase me

lmao get Rakt

She'll smell your fear, along with probably every other girl you'll ever meet. You should probably just kill yourself at this point really.

Attached: 1443611978851.jpg (600x451, 25K)

I fucked it up from the start, I was acting the like nice guy beta onions drinking male. probably should just kms

convince her otherwise you know show her the crown jewels

I was gonna shitpost and say something "yeah bro. do that", but then I realised you might be serious.

From my own life and experiences, I've noticed that girls seem to be more attracted to guys who seem to be more interested in anything besides them, and who aren't necessarily jerks to them, but who just treat them like they're a male friend.

All of a sudden, the tables are turned: it's no longer you trying to get her attention; now she's trying to get your attention.

Attached: 1458548412570.jpg (640x468, 34K)

fag alert

edgy wannabe alert

be friends
be thankful for friends
find someone else to fuck
there's 4 billion women it isn't that hard

tok

loool I was just memin’ unbunch those panties bro

tok id get

Yeah man I'm still young I've only had one girl that really loves me but she lives far and it wasn't going to work out.
I just catch feeling for people really early on and lose confidence maybe I should just focused on myself for a while.

Attached: eHZWutR.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

I-I'm trying but I can't untie these bunches!!

Attached: 1521237079596.png (1280x720, 748K)

Yes stop cucking yourself, just be honest with her and say that you don't think you should see each other anymore. Don't bring drama into it and don't let her second guess herself and try to pull you back in as a reserve.
Beta third wheels are one of the reasons woman turn into sluts because they feel there will always be someone they can fall back on.

This will be best for both of you in the long run as it will help you two move on in life.

Attached: rally 1538612628115.jpg (800x1133, 87K)

will do :)

Attached: tumblr_okxuvsv3cM1w0ii2ho1_500.gif (500x282, 406K)

I know your pain. I live in the south island here and when I was 15, the only girl who ever loved me moved away to the north island with her family. I've dated a few girls since then but all of them have either cheated on me, so the relationship would end, or they'd do something to fuck me over, which would also end the relationship. There are some pretty despicable people out there.

I think if you can emotionally distance yourself from people and not allow yourself to fall in love, it makes it easier to accomplish all the other things you want to because you then have the freedom to expend all of your money and resources solely on yourself. But it's embedded into our DNA to want to find that emotional connection. So, I don't know. Just try to find someone that you reckon you can trust, I guess.

Attached: 48355_01_sony-finally-kills-betamax.jpg (620x341, 39K)