I might have fucked up my friends minds and now they think I'm a psychopath

I might have fucked up my friends minds and now they think I'm a psychopath.
I was drunk yesterday and stupidly stole 20 CHF, which were lying open on a table, from a friend, I can't remember what my intention was. After having a drunk conversation with them and started a discussion about how I think all humans are assholes and they refused it I used myself as an example of an extreme asshole and that I stole those 20 CHF. I refused to give them back because I wanted to prove my point so badly. I went so far and even said that I might've exploited them all the time, not only by stealing money, and they might've simply not noticed. I said that a social connection means nothing to me and I am a human who knows that everything he does is egoistic, basically meaning that I only was their friend to exploit them all along. I also said that, even though I know I shouldn't have said that I stole 20 CHF because he will, of course, demand it back, he needs to take it back with force and I know he won't go to the police just to report a friend who stole sole 20 CHF from him. They then attacked me and forced me on the ground, took my wallet and took back his 20 CHF. It was pretty unfair too desu because I was drunk and they were high on Speed, but that doesn't matter. I talked to them today and discussed what happened yesterday stating that I only bullshitted everything and it was all just stupid shit from a drunk me. They didn't sound very convinced. I might've fucked up their trust in me longterm by simply being a retard while drunk. How do I reverse this? What I said would mean everything I did and will do with them was/will only be to gain their trust and exploit them, which makes it pretty hard to regain their trust. They might even think I'm a psychopath, which would even fit me in some points, but I clearly know I am not.

Attached: 1530759916604.jpg (730x1100, 118K)

kot

kot id get

Kot ID get

write a tl:dr and i might help you

Attached: 1533790282189.jpg (640x480, 28K)

my robot wife is not to be posted on your shit threads

Attached: gun.png (723x841, 350K)

I don't remember subscribing to this blog

Attached: 1537790746173.jpg (750x750, 100K)

You kinda deserved it tbdesu

Was drunk and stole 20 CHF from friend because retard. Said everyone is an asshole, doesn't matter if close friend or not and used myself as an example with stolen 20 CHF. Told them their friendship isn't something that would stop me from exploiting them, and that I might've done that in the past, not only with money.
Now they lost a lot of trust in me and might think I'm a psychopath even though it was simply me being a drunk retard.

Who cares

I was drunk... And of course didn't think about the consequences of what I said.

Attached: 1540349481710.jpg (1060x852, 203K)

>They then attacked me and forced me on the ground, took my wallet and took back his 20 CHF. It was pretty unfair too desu
Sounds fair to me, they should have spit on you too

your friends are really naive and stupid for thinking the opposite desu, humans are egotistical by nature. if they want to stick coherently to their way of thinking they will forgive you

Attached: 1532130243305s.jpg (125x97, 3K)

Only thing you can do is live with it and don't screw up like this again.

>I said that a social connection means nothing to me and I am a human who knows that everything he does is egoistic, basically meaning that I only was their friend to exploit them all along.
Absolutely devilish.

Attached: daaz5girp0iy.jpg (650x750, 33K)

Of course it was fair for them to take back the money, but they could've understood that I'm drunk and might not have a clear enough mind to know what I'm doing. They were on fucking amphetamines!

i don't understand this new face hurt dirt pics..
but my nose hurts inside, FUCK !
anyway i'm tired, go sleep.. good night all or day..
what ever..
for the word.. sometimes being alone is just beter, well not for long period, but hey !

befor i go let me say
today night was best /bant chat
no autistic, good..

based and redpilled

Also while they might think your a psychopath what you discribe sounds far more like a sociopath to me, so be assured you are no psychopath.
I believe when drunk people care less for consequences but they don't do stuff they wouldn't like doing while sober
In a weird way telling your friends that you are an asshole that uses them is probably the best favour you could do them so you probably really care about them as friends somehow.
Your a piece of shit tho and earn what you got
Speak for yourself, I love helping friends out
Being drunk doesn't turn you magically into another person, your best bet is to tell them you talked shit just to provoke them, it could even hold a grain of truth

They understood the point I was making and I might've sound too sober at some parts. Saying that I was exploiting them and am planning further to do so in such ways like stealing money was a total lie though just to prove my point even further. I never intentionally used them for myself.
The discussion began, I think, because I said that you can't gain power without exploiting other people.
I slowly realize that I might really fucked up pretty hard. They probably think I'm an exploiting piece of shit that can't be trusted. Fuck.

Thanks doc. I agree. Jow Forums was okay today

good night

if you didnt get positive feelings for helping people you wouldnt do it. sorry sweety thats egotistical, it benefits you

Attached: 1540450924880.png (971x720, 353K)

They didn't stop contact with me yet and I could talk to them about this incident but I feel like they don't believe me too much. It seems to me like they even think what I said was the truth I only spoke out because I was drunk. I could repeat saying that I would never exploit them intentionally. If I would've gotten away with it I probably would've even give it back to him. IT WERE ONLY 20.- GOD DAMNIT, I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY.

>you wouldn't like doing things you don't like
No shit sherlock, but I also get positive feelings from taking drugs, and that without having to work, so why would I stop being high at times just to help a friend out?
To act really egoistic one has to be calculating, always thinking what he gets out of something
I never thought about helping them because of the hormonal kick or some shit
>I only spoke out because I was drunk
That's an explanation to tactical stupidity, but by no means an excuse
>IT WERE ONLY 20.- GOD DAMNIT
It's not about the money, it's about you stealing it, I would never trust you again after that
I would always feel unsafe around you

Serves you right epic cringe lord

>kerdasi amaq