I3 or awesome?

which is better?
which do you use?

Attached: 1550994922794.png (1267x785, 97K)

neither. Bspwm.

dwm my neega

Attached: 1447838530386.png (3600x1080, 1.62M)

i3 is comfy, but Lua's awesome is cool

config.h pls
is it patched at all?

stumpwm and xmonad are the only acceptable solutions

sorry for misleading you user but that is ahodesuka's desktop using awesomewm

>roll a 20
>cpu stable oc, 36ghz @ 22C under load

Attached: d20.jpg (800x800, 139K)

bspwm. If I had to choose between the two, probably i3 -- mostly because i3 holds your hand a bit more with its documentation and is configured with simple text files.

>which is better
Don't know
>which do you use
i3.
Why switch?

i7-8750K

awesome because fuck tiling

gnome

is bloat

like arch

excuse me how the fuck is arch bloat

Every binary distro is. You can't remove bloat from a precompiled package. The only non-bloat distro worth using is gentoo if you are autistic enough to care about muh bloat.
Also Arch has the kernel compiled with every single options.
Also systemd is considered bloat. Arch uses it.
Persoanly I don't care that much about bloat(I care only to an extent where it directly affects me). But calling arch minimal is retarded.

awesome was pretty much ready to go when I tried it. Can't remember if it was buntu or arch tho.
i3 needed quite a bit of setting up. Pretty sure that was on arch. If that's generally the case for most distros, just try awesome, and see if you even like tiling wms.
KDE can tile windows, btw.

Don't know if it's still possible, but you used to be able to totally rebuild archlinux from the ground up with the ABS.

Don't know which is better since I have only use dwm, but I really like it

Awesome

Attached: awesome.webm (1920x1080, 2.17M)

>wake up
>realize that you hit head while reaching for dice
>it rolled 0
>realize you didn't shut off your PC with Inlel inside and whole house is burning like a tire

KDE

Attached: A2067A92-6CEB-479D-A479-6CDAA7C49912.jpg (4032x3024, 2.85M)

>using a mouse

Dwm

>which is better?
The one that suit your needs.
>which do you use?
i3, simply just works.

how do you move windows around?

I've been using Awesome for many years now and don't really see a reason to switch. Configuration is a little harder than i3 but at this point I'm just too used to it

i3 cause they're both pretty much the same, and whenever I started using these awesome didn't have a ubuntu repo

>it rolled 0
This dumb

There's my Buddy. I'll always side with stump

I've honestly been using an i3 6100 for a couple years now and it does the job. I mostly just play old games and do stuff in illustrator and photoshop that isn't super demanding.

Dwm.

I installed bspwm after years of using i3.
Everything feels snappier and gaps are kewl.