*lands on your keyboard*

*lands on your keyboard*
Whatcha programmin', human-kun?

Attached: file.png (1296x728, 1.8M)

I'm botting a Vidya games for RMT, now piss off little guy.

>trying to shoo spider off my desk
>climbs onto my keyboard
>makes the one way trip through a gap between keys
>have to pry off my spacebar to get the little shit out

my spider went under the plastic and there was no way to get him out without a full disassembly, so I said fuck it, and wadded some paper towel into the crevice so it couldn't get out and surprise me, that was 3 or so years ago... may do a disassembly and get its hopefully dried corpse out of there.

little fucker might have started a colony and then his ancestors come out at night and find you (their original devil) when you're asleep and go in your mouth and lay eggs and shit.

please stop it with the nightmare fuel

nah, shits wadded in there tight and its the only place you could get to pcb, though I did have that fear of it laying eggs and a fuck load of smaller shits swarming out. god is that shit scary... not in the dangerous way, i'm not in australia, but in that creepy, a swarm is coming at me way.

>flip air can upside down and spray

Spiders are bro tier. They stay in corners and dark places and kill all the other dumbass bugs in your house. Faggot stink bugs on the other hand are just fucking lazy assholes who deserve genocide.

This. I let the spiders own my basement. They don't bother me.

give a proper burial to spider-sama please

I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: huh.png (128x125, 14K)

t. Spider

mmhhh....

Attached: icon.jpg (467x467, 161K)

Found this buddy on my chair
t.Australian

Attached: 20181215_161935.jpg (4032x3024, 3.09M)

Cute!

Attached: GettyImages-610307142-584b33453df78c491e7143b7.jpg (768x512, 23K)

I'm not programming anything, friend. Working on some /gd/ stuff.

Nope.iso

Attached: 1484519381132.jpg (1533x1015, 198K)

That's a wolf spider if I'm not mistaken. A while ago found those nasty buggers all around my house, no fun indeed.
t. not australian

Attached: 1549716806050.jpg (1603x1059, 146K)

>can't even kill these fuckers without them letting out a putrid plume of ass gas
i've begun to start carefully collecting them with a piece of paper, then taking them outside, burying them in a hole and then stomping on their grave for a good 10 seconds

Attached: 1526129641157.jpg (523x544, 69K)

Question for gun fags, is that a AWB-era AR-15? Because it has no front sight and bayonet lug...

I drown them

There's literally thousands of AR15 variants by hundreds of companies. It's near impossible to tell any of them apart and nobody even cares anymore.

i ignore them

i cum on them

not him but that's real tho. One day whensleeping at my grandma's place during the holidays I have been woke up by a strange itchy feeling between my teeths and lips. I quickly woke up and spit thinking it was a fly but I was very fucking shocked when I saw a fat spider running on my bedsheets and disappearing between the bed and the wall

Attached: 1451353233052.jpg (225x225, 10K)

HOLD UP

Attached: 1539965812529.jpg (1096x1096, 1.15M)

>They stay in corners and dark places and kill all the other dumbass bugs in your house
I wish, mine are lazy fucks and never kill anything

how do you get rid of this fucking thing?
I don't understand why anyone would want to live in straya

I-it's adorable user!

One of those micro flies somehow found a way under the screen and died there, had to dismount my monitor to get this fucker out. Then i tossed it to trash because i fucked it up.

I sometimes look for dev jobs downunda' that help with visa and relocation
But yeah, I want none if that

If you flick them really hard against a hard surface, the they usually die and don't let their shit out

Do aussies have arachnaphobia or insect phobia or has that been beaten out of them since they meet with deadly spiders as a child?

One landed on my cock head once when I was fapping and wasn't violently tugging it for a few seconds.

>be Britbong
>most wildlife wiped out over thousands of years of agriculture and urban sprawl growth

I haven't seen an insect since September 2018.

or, ans this is the reason I leave lids on everything
a spider will crawl into a soda/can you are drinking, cling to and bite your throat, gg if you have a bad reaction to that

because mine didn't hurt THAT bad, I thought it was a pop corn husk that just hit a wrong space, so when I got the 'husk' back to my mouth to chew it better, that delusion was gone when it popped and I immediately knew what the hell it was

though its not exactly what we have by us, its the same type of spider, so pic related if it was black

Attached: T0PQA02Q300K1KLKWK5KWK5KAKVQHS5KNK6QRSWQAKMKVKIKOKVQAK8KBK1QT05QB0SKUKGQ309QCK7KZSIK1K4KBK.jpg (560x373, 24K)

Thankfully insect population is dying out
Biodiversity is a meme, humans should be the only living things left

>load shotgun with bugshot
It didn't have to end this way.

t. non-american who is befuddled as to the purpose of this thread.

Flush em in the toilet

Those guys are completely harmless. It's the redbacks and recluses you need to watch out for.