What am I supposed to do with this piece of bullshit? It just sits on my desk. I can't create a reason to use it

What am I supposed to do with this piece of bullshit? It just sits on my desk. I can't create a reason to use it.

Attached: raspberry-pi-zero-w-with-camera-cable-and-microsd-card.jpg (1000x657, 146K)

RetroPie

Attached: mtk1ztc2ymul.jpg (1440x1080, 157K)

Why did you buy it? I can kind of relate in that I bought one (and a camera) with the idea of setting up a DIY security system, and it's instead just been sitting in my drawer.

Videogames are for children.

Pi-Hole, shitty NAS, Zeronet/Tor node if you're into that kind of thing...

it's a waste of time that requires more effort than what you get out

Why do people buy these and not beaglebone or something?

Poison pi, stick it in some lobby computer and scoop up passwords

It's a low power computer. What were you expecting?

You got old peter pan.

what would be the point of this?

what are you going to do with some random's facebook password?

A C2D laptop does this better for the same price, and comes with an optional builtin screen and battery.

>Videogames are for children.
This. Adults watch Vietnamese cartoons, write fizzbuzz, and play casual games on their phones.

>Pi-Hole
Why can't you just use the hosts file on your computer?
>shitty NAS
Very shitty indeed with USB 2.0 hard disks.
>Tor exit node
Viable. Not much speed or I/O is needed, and the low power consumption and passive cooling make it attractive to have on 24/7. You can also hide it inside a drop ceiling if you're a paranoid fucker.

Post spam, social engineering, draining bank accounts, stealing credit cards, corporate espionage. Or you could just intercept everyone's requests and replace all the pictures with cats. The possibilities are endless.

The real value is those GPIO pins. It's like an Arduino but with a better processor and the ability to write and compile programs on it. You can use it to tinker with robotics or other hardware things.

You could also use it as your main computer if you don't need much processing power. But then you come back to the question of why not get an old ass laptop instead.

U2F device

Home automation

Shove it up your ass.
There should be an IQ test required to buy one.

Agreed. My biggest problem with them is a lack of time, not of ideas. There's an endless number of things you can do with them, and yet the most popular thing seems to be leave them in a drawer and complain about then on Jow Forums.

Looks nice buy whoever made that could have spliced the OTG cable and soldered it directly to the hub PCB. to avoid 70% of the cable mess.

Make a bomb

I'm getting one to use as a secondary DNS server on my home network. Low power and runs debian, so should work great as a secondary slave DNS.

PiHole.

Let's be real here. If they wasting time making a retro pi they probably don't have a soldering iron or know how to solder.

RPi has a larger community, which makes finding support for it easier.

I use one to turn a cheap camera into an IP camera.

RSS reader server
network adblocker
VPN server

thank you user, I'm not OP but your post led me to finding out about rapsberry pi zeros and poison tap. seems like a really fun project for little cash so I'm gonna try my hand at this.

NIGGERS

im not going to be malicious you daft cunt. just seems fun to put together. I'll just test it on myself. if everyone thought like you white hats would never get anywhere because apparently even playing with these tools makes you a nigger

so you're mad for calling you out for what you are, a low life nigger.

>Pi-Hole
always the right answer.

>Why can't you just use the hosts file on your computer?
it can be used for the entire network instead of just one computer
keeping a hosts file up to date is tedious across multiple computers
and it just werks so why not?

>Pi-Hole, shitty NAS, Zeronet/Tor
All this is easier done on a real home server, and I'll actually be a good nas.

Pi is only for recreational/educational, not practical use.

Learn bare metal programming