How a microsoft employee fucked up my computer bad

Microsoft really botched there job. My computer, which is a model HP 14-ax010wm, had windows 10, but it did not have enough space to update until recently when we used a flash drive to give it space. What happened recently though is that we discovered that it was so behind on updates, it was not able to process certain updates. Certain files and other mechanisms started to malfunction too so we decided to get Microsoft support to help. First I worked with Microsoft tech support from 9pm to 3am in December of last year to try to fix the issue with no avail. I also had to contact multiple tech support employees in that period because each kept leaving. It also took long to communicate and fix the issue due to Microsoft having "network issues." Here comes the real issue. I had my father work with the tech support since he knew much more about computers then I did. He worked with tech support for SEVEN hours straight and what happened was that the support turned a functional computer with small errors into a windows vista that had a SYSTEM ERROR pop up every second. The tech support was trying to download an application that will catch the computer up, but it did not have enough space. He decided it would be a wonderful idea to delete system 32 files. Applications such as file explorer, snipping tool, and others are basically inaccessible. Also the windows button does not work, many system features are missing, and certain websites do not load on the computer. The insult to injury though is that we have to PAY HP to give a copy of windows 10 to boot on the computer or we have to get a friend with another HP windows 10 to transfer there windows onto our computer with the help of tech support. I am massively annoyed from this since I use this computer for schoolwork and my Youtube channel. I would like Microsoft to actually fix my computer and apologize for destroying it. The employee also lied to me and told me false information.

Attached: memed-io-output_discord.jpg (211x184, 11K)

Otherwise, I am going to see Microsoft as a cynical money loving company that values money over people.

If any one coil give me a windows 10 1803 boot drive, I would be grateful.

Could*

you are one smart mother fucker.
did it ever occur that backing up everything and reinstalling might be a better course of action?

please google "sunk cost fallacy"

>but it did not have enough space to update
Get a job instead of bitching like a poorfag on Jow Forums. A 128GB SSD is literally $20.

My computer is to fucked up to do that, literally. I have tried that

You know I still am busy with college

Are you talking about installing a drive or getting a new computer.

>HP 14-ax010wm
>Celeron N3060
>4 GB RAM
>32 GB SSD
It's not Microsoft's fault you're a a cheapskate and a moron. If you get a job where you're driving everywhere and you buy a $200 scooter, it's your own fucking fault, not the tire manufacturer.

>using windows update in the first place
Look, I understand you're worried about security, but MS hasn't made a secure update in years, and their attempts to keep their OS up to date have done nothing but make it worse. They've screwed me so many times that I just stopped updating. Infact, last month was the anniversary of my last ever windows update. Immediately gave them the finger after their meltdown patch was nothing but a dud, and they still haven't fixed it since. I find that the best way to keep your computer secure is to be watchful of everything else and keep everything BUT windows up to date. You know, update your antivirus if you use one, update your flash, update your browser, keep your router firmware in tip top shape, etc.

I haven't had a problem since.

>buys an HP Stream
>32GB eMMC storage
kys brainlet

nigger had 8 hours to fuck around with "tech support" from india, but not 1H to get a new drive and install it?

Issue, I am using a super transportable model, to skinny to inset drive. Maybe buy a new computer when I can.

Just install Linux if your computer is so bad.

My computer uses a ssd, and windows on a 32gb ssd I learned is a bad idea.

I am in college and have to be a cheapskate and the post is about a really shirty Microsoft employee who decided to break the computer instead of offering me a new one.

Well, when you get system errors from not getting updates that is an issue.

Maybe instead of buying a literal useless piece of shit HP stream for $200, you should've bought a T420 with a 1TB HDD or 256GB SSD.

Unironicly wipe the drive and install Ubuntu from a USB stick, windows 10 is never going to work on with 32gb of storage.
Can't even blame flowchart wizard Dinesh for this you bought a Chromebook to run windows.

This is completely your fault
>Let's your hdd fill up
>Never updates
>Probably never powers off PC
What the fuck is wrong with you you fucking retard.

You have the brain of a toddler and you should delete this thread out of embarrassment. You're retarded and we can't help you.

>buy car with bicycle wheels
>blame bicycle wheel maker

I am not blaming microsoct, I am blaming the sjbitty employee they hired

The whoke thing is about how this one sjitty microsoft employee was a douche. I am happy Microsoft fired him.

I definitely know that i fucked up when I got this product and I can not blame Microsoft for my own gullibility.

This entire problem is your fault. You broke your computer. Why are you making a thread complaining about the fuckups of another person when you're clearly the dumbest person in this scenario?
Stop posting, Jesus Christ

If you read the full story, you will understand I am not blaming microsoft, but one of their shitty employees which they fired.

I made the problem yes, but the support person made it worse, I could have just sold it and then gotten a better product if the employee actually just said, I can not fix it instead of going Yolo and demolishing the computer. I still know now that I put myself in a trap when I bought this product and you still are correct about that, I was a bloody retard.

No one cares

>be me
>gets shitty Microsoft computer
>tries to not let it till up with updates
>fight a hopeless battle
>get boned over by bad tech support
>be boned more
Me in a nutshell.
Also, I do not think Microsoft employees are allowed to damage you product.
I still started it.

You have officially gotten the right to call me a newfag

You have no one to blame but yourself. Repeat that over and over. This entire scenario is completely, entirely your fault. Not that pajeet at Microsoft. YOU. The fact that you would even need Microsoft's help for ANYTHING is your fault alone. Getting your computer broken is probably a net benefit to yourself and the people around you. Blame yourself.

All I wanted to do was say a story about how I fucked up and how a microsofy employee made it work, you are right, the thing was just to say to look omit for fucking bad Microsoft employees, I literally already said what yup wanted me to say

You still can not say the employee is innocent

The employee was a retard too but its microsoft so thats not a surprise to anyone, just learn from this and move on

That is what I was trying to say, thanks

so the moral of the story is the guy from windows is a retard but not as much as OP

fuck retarded OP and fuck all of you faggots helping and not saging

He hasn't learned anything. He still blames others for not fixing his mistakes. He isn't mad at himself for being a useless, brainless retard. He's mad at a Microsoft employee for being slightly less retarded than OP

>be brainlet retard
>buy utter shit computer
>WTF FIX THIS IMPOSSIBLE PROBLEM OR I HATE YOU
I honestly feel bad for that poor tech support monkey having to deal with retards like you.

System errors? I haven't had one in years. My Windows 8 laptop (which I'm using right now) is even more stable after I turned off updates. MS ins't constantly using me to beta test their garbage, bricking my system in the process. I found that pretty much every system error can be fixed with some good habits and maintenance. Never overheating, giving it regular restarts (I'd say weekly if you're a major user) don't push the disk usage too much, keep it ventilated, etc. Come on, these are basic things.

So is this what happens when a pajeet calls tech support?

Install gentoo

Fuck, you're stupid as shit