Blackout Curtains Are Technology

Anyone got a recommendation? Currently doing picrelated to avoid screen glare.

Attached: 20190226_150431.jpg (4032x3024, 3.23M)

Could wait until nighttime

Anything created by humans is technology, but some types of technology have their own dedicated boards. I'm sure there's a more suitable board for discussing curtains and home styling, but I can't think of one.

Move your computer.

Attached: 1550759217858.jpg (2048x1536, 672K)

>not sleeping during the day

>hey Jow Forums, I'm currently not using blackout curtains but I would like blackout curtains
>what should I do?
Have you considered buying some blackout curtains?

Learn to accept the Light, weakling.

Don't buy curtains buy aluminum foil. 100% blackout guaranteed. Don't waste your time with hanging sheets on your windows when METAL can do the job for you cheaper and save you on your electric bill in the summer.

Ayy, what's going on fellow towel hanger?

Attached: 20190226_145446.jpg (4032x3024, 3.61M)

the retards in front of my window put on sheets of paper pasted on the glass from inside
I can't honestly understand how that people live without looking through the window or getting decent sunlight, but there you go

I bought $5 ones from the Dollar Store.

Flat-midnight-in-winter black and like 4mm thick.

Shit was cash.

even heard of these, fellas?

Attached: 3.jpg (452x600, 57K)

cordless cellular blinds.

I just sandwich emergency blanket, thin packing foam sheets, and another mylar sheet. Tape it on a window and it's a lightweight way to block out light. Cover with blinds. Also reduces climate control bills.

I just taped some white paper to the windows, works great

Attached: windows.jpg (554x596, 38K)

too advanced for a burger

fuck off back to your linux and programming language threads.

Just stick tinfoil there, blocks all sunlight and reduces room temperature in summer so you save electricity by having to run the AC less.

Sunlight is for daywalker NPC normalfaggots.

Attached: tumblr_npkgxqV7PZ1qze3hdo1_r2_500.gif (500x288, 355K)

Aluminum foil.

I have some really nice curtains, they're made from a white plastic on the outside and a tightly woven fabric on the interior side, they cut all sunlight, you can even put a decent led flashlight behind and it wont pass through, they're quite heavy too but thinner than a regular curtain.

Just go to your local bed bath and beyond with a flashlight and test them yourself.

I use cardboard

Attached: Em53QqZ.jpg (1217x1217, 985K)

Vertical blinds?

I just allowed the filth to buildup

Just use a can of flex seal you goof. Seals out light.

Industrial grade black garbage bags.

costs a lot more than $20 and takes longer than a half hour to install

ikea has some nifty paper blinds you can paste inside the frame of the window
they cost like 4e or something like that
they are called SCHOTTIS in EU

Attached: file.png (1290x1290, 642K)

Burgers in a nutshell. Go buy some cheap towels then and enjoy sniffing your own farts.