Is this the most autistic person on the Internet?

Is this the most autistic person on the Internet?

Attached: Capture.png (910x488, 78K)

repeat the question

>novidya
>shintel
>wangblows
>weebshit
not autistic enough

>refusing to talk to ESLs
Seems pretty based to me. Get fucked, op.

He's in every single thread on the geforce forums. Have you never seen this autist before?

we dont go to shity forums, we stuck to /g, only the shitiest for us.

I’ve seen Sora in the Nvidia forums a lot and I don’t blame him for you fucking retards. Half of the idiots he deals with will say, “419.xx driver is broken I had to go back to 350.xx drivers to fix my pc”
No Cletus your fucking hardware is busted and you just don’t know how to diagnose. -THE driver CRASHED FOR ME- are the worst ones because every time someone has a failing gpu and I tell them underclock it. They never crash anymore. Hmmmm gpu degrading because gamers will run it at 83c, 13 hours a day and wonder why and then blame Nvidia. I hate to admit it, but Sora doesn’t want to put up with fucking idiots like you OP. He fucks up occasionally, but they get to the bottom of it by giving debug information rather than saying.

I CRASHED BAH ITS THE DRIVER. I don’t even have nvidia forum account, but I’m glad I don’t because I couldn’t deal with the idiots on those forums.

Attached: 8826E032-E6CF-49D2-BC2E-7CE547AD2211.gif (349x165, 1.94M)

Damn this fuck beat me to it. Kek there are a lot of idiots on that forum

Attached: C975F21D-79B7-4543-909C-89891B91EDD1.gif (399x152, 135K)

Hey, it's that guy. He was in one thread I found googling my GPU suddenly having driver crashes arguing with everyone that it was not driver issue and everyone should just reset bios settings and other OC. And it turned out to be a driver issue since they released a hotfix for it.

>geforce forums
of course everyone is sitting there every day (no)

how is "X driver is broken had to go back to Y driver" is wrong?

i had many cases with nvidia and amd drivers when newer drivers will fuck up games that you used to play won't launch anymore or have shit performance or some other bullshit that is easily fixed with going back to old driver

for the same reason i still use 17.3.3 driver on r9 380 anything newer just decrease performance and brakes some games i used to play

OP is mad cuz Sora btfo his ass hole of a shit pc. Newest drivers are fine, the only game that crashes is apex and Witcher(random desu). Apex is having the same crash on AMD so for sure it’s not just Nvidia. Fix your fucked pc op and don’t get mad that someone is smarter than you. I don’t even like sora because he sounds like a weaboo, but the fact that you made a thread for him makes you a waste of skin and brain and I hope you fall into a depression of being so retarded
>pic related (you)

Attached: 5BCA9E0D-7D71-42B5-917A-BA4EB4E8C1F1.gif (276x260, 1.08M)

>Brakes performance
No Anjeet you’re fucking retarded. Or Phil 370 owner here and newest drivers are fine. It used to be on my Ryzen system and now it’s in my 6700K since I sold the Ryzen system to someone else. Fuck off, only in rare occasions do older drivers help with glitches. Lately the only bad AMD driver has been for the vega7 cards. Dumb ass

I've been trying almost every new driver to see if they fixed something, but it all the same every time, they just won't fix shit for old cards.
Take your medicine and calm down.

You need medicine for how dumb you are? “This 4 year old driver just werks.”
Investigate a bit further rather than shit posting on Jow Forums. Like I said newest drivers from both sides are pretty good. Yes Nvidia has a few more bugs atm, but you would think with a big ass lab Nvidia has and more hardware than you will ever afford in your poorfag of a life, they wouldn’t notice performance issues? Same for AMD. I’m sure a driver team has more knowledge of their hardware and or bugs than your bug tweaked windows 10 or shit tier rig. Moral of the story git gud
>inb4 “get good”

Attached: 7C7D94C6-F9B2-4F21-8E84-4DCA9A6173C5.jpg (1242x1385, 1002K)

Attached: 0B5FB102-03E8-420C-BD0E-BEAEA132C6BA.jpg (1242x549, 225K)

>install newer driver
>performance decrease
>some games stop working
>install old driver
>everything just werks
>new driver come out
>install it
>performance decrease
>some games stop working
>go back to old one
>just werks
>ITS NOT A DRIVER IDIOT I TELL I KNOW HOW THING WORK AND I TELL ITS NOT THE DRIVER
whatever makes you feel happy m8

390 owner here, something is up with your rig. I hate to be that guy, but everything has been great for me with the latest AMD drivers. Xfx to be specific

wish I could put you fucks out of your misery

>something is up with your rig
how the hell then its working perfectly with old driver? magic?

>animegirl pfp
He doesn't deserve a response

Placebo + your autism

>Placebo
shit literally does not work with new driver and work with old one, how is that placebo?

For him or you?

Mine is stranger actually,
>install new driver over 3 year old driver
>performance increase in some games
>other games give me bsod occasionally now
>alt tabbing makes my secondary monitor black out

I don't know if it was worth it but I've seen up to 60 fps increases in some games like rainbow six.

Having same issue with alt tabbing, for some reason its super slow for fullscreen apps, it was instant on older drivers

go home sora

Nice try. Sora probably watches anime like you idiots. T r a s h
>inb4 posting on an anime site
At least he tries to help idiots like Jow Forums rather than shit posting. Then again sora likes anime I bet and makes him just a point better of a human than you. In my books he’s still a weaboo. A tech smart one at minimum

>fix for controllpanel not saving settings
Truly superior driver
Ahahhahahah Ohnonononono

you're not fooling anyone you autist
roll back to novidya forums

Attached: 9135A57BDAAC463D84198ED0040690C1.png (742x742, 326K)

Or, you know, AMD changing something, and not testing that particular hardware combination.
My RX480 runs just fine on newest drivers with my old 1080p display, but using it on my newer 4K display with anything older than 18.9.* drivers makes the mouse pointer freeze up. Unless I disable HDCP, which is fine, since I don't need it anyway. Then it works great. But yeah, that's not the drivers fault, it's totally my hardware that's borked.
Dunning-Kruger effect, etc...

Do you remove driver in save mode before installing the newer version?
Sounds to me like you installing every new driver left some legacy shit

He derails every topic with his inane shit. Do they not have moderators?

Fucking hell he was only 27. He looked about 57
He obviously lied about his age
Chris Chrisray Arthington

Attached: aged 27.jpg (200x313, 11K)

Actually the 419.xx driver crashes periodically when chromium's hardware acceleration is enabled, while on windows 7. There's a 418.99 driver released on their forums that addresses exactly that. I don't think sora's autistic, just your regular forum attention whore. Though he really should be getting paid for how good he is at what he does