Why is HN filled with so many scumbags

I used to think this was a scummy place but the real freakshows are hiding in plain sight. Was HN always this depressing and inhuman?

Attached: wewhn.png (653x571, 25K)

>inhuman
Where do you think you are?

Pristina is based and redpilled. That kind of pragmatism is what makes Indians and Asians superior workers. They don't waste resources on useless shit.

foh pristina

I find mentally retarded "people" to be unnerving and uncomfortable to be around.

greeters were always a stupid idea, let the tards and gimps work in fast food

Looks like you got BTFO

Fuck off disabled, unemployable nigger

not true at all Japan has a lot of people doing useless stuff like this
somewhat strange considering they’re the biggest proponent for automation

nigger what the fuck does this thread have to do with technology

the culture in Japan is to take care of elderly and the sick, Americans don't give a fuck, strongest survive

And yet America is filled with manlets

they also have some serious demographic issues and a bit of xenophobia, so importing thirdies to do menial labor isnt a popular proposal

Yes that's why Americans have no culture and are extremely easy to manipulate.

I have no clue why you're particularly blaming Hackernews for what surely is no surprise to anyone in the USA?

So are you going to pay for cerebral palsy guy or not, fag?

using a word like "freakshow" only reveals your true colors. walmart is doing nothing wrong.

>let the tards and gimps work in fast food
where should photoshop work?

The disabled are just the devil holding onto a corrupted soul. Separate the devil from the individual and let those who are pure live free in heaven, and those who are impure be smitten by the vengeful hand of God

Attached: paladind_6742.jpg (322x356, 21K)

American culture has been relabeled to "toxic masculinity" and "white nationalism".

Attached: IMG_4780.jpg (720x471, 65K)

OP thinks he's on rebbit

>strongest survive
Let somehow you are allowed to live

Hacker News will always attract the most sociopathic of ancaps because it's literally run by venture capitalists. I don't know what you expected. Like, just read any of Paul Graham's essays. If you don't want to go among assholes, don't go to HN.

or Jow Forums

Autistic nerds tend to do stupid shit like prioritize markets over genuine human relationships.

Jow Forums is mainly bored losers LARPing as assholes. HN are the real deal, with the power to actively make the world a worse place by filling it with privacy-invasive webshit that treats users like commodities.

hn is fine for sv vc startup nonsense and occasionally niche but very interesting tech topics but any time a human interest related topic is posted it becomes really evident that the majority of posters to the site have very little real world experience outside of their own tech bubbles
but unironically fuck greeters and baggers, a walmart gets built closing god knows how many 'mom and pop' type stores destroying any sense of local community and everybody praises walmart for hiring greeters as if they wouldn't have been employed by the stores that the walmart forced out of business

when you get northern and union states celebrating the rebel flag as well as confederate statues built in the 1980s and make bedfellows with people who think 'southern strategy' was a good idea, what do you expect to be called exactly
also yfw 'toxic masculinity' was coined by a mens rights activist

I wish it still were culture in japan to abandon the elderly and sick into the mountains to rot and die.

You should either cancel their birthdays before or shortly after they’re born, or let them integrate into society. I’m so sick of people who don’t want to abort them and also don’t treat them nicely.

american """"culture"""" never existed in the first place, it's just israel

/Thread

based nippon

what the fuck even is HN?
>hentai nigger

based pro-southern yankees

'hacker' 'news' is a fucking astroturfed joke. Any time a topic comes up that that google/Amazon/et.al. have their mutual dicks in, you can rest assured there will be an army of SJWs and marketing shills to shit up any degree of open discourse. This article is an example of an SJW engagement/bait piece that serves to simply maintain that particular crowd. Nothing HN is genuinely about tech. It's just a PR channel for Google's BBC and pushing random political narratives. About one in 30 articles is actually interesting so it's usually not worth the frustration.