Task chair thread

just picked up a Steelcase leap v2 today, after years of looking into desk chairs and it feels so good. I wanted a Herman Miller Aeron for a long time 'cause my rich friend got one, but I finally realized that Aeron is the macbook of taskchairs and Steelcase is the thinkpad. Got a used Leap v2 for 180$ on craigslist and it's worth every penny. Bought it from a woman too so probably fewer cum stains.

I'd like to have a general task chair thread to read while I enjoy the pleasure of finally having achieved perfect lumbar support. What's your favourite task chair and why?

Attached: steelcase-leap-office-chair.jpg (600x600, 53K)

A kitchen chair because im poor, 3k pc but decent chair wasnt in the budget

The chad task chair and the virgin chairlet

I literally use a Q6600 PC I built in highschool. Chair is way more important to me.

there is only one option.

aerons are too old now this chair is same mechanics just with nicer lines.

its the only chair you should spend money on otherwise find stuff for free until you can afford one of these second hand for 300$.

Attached: hermanmillercosms.png (526x305, 170K)

is that a teknion?

Tfw bought topre keyboard and Herman Miller chair as "office furnitures" with the budget from last fiscal year.
I'm also shilling for using Clojure and write meme lambda expressions in my python scripts.

the leap sucks compared to the other one they got out now

These are awesome for braps.

Got this one pretty much for free a few years ago. Head support position is really uncomfortable unless you turn it all the way down and make it a neck support instead, but otherwise it's a decently comfortable well built chair. Wouldn't pay retail price for it tho.

Does the frame bend or how the fuck does it recline?

Attached: b_lamiga.jpg (800x600, 175K)

Is it worth buying a Leap v1 over a Please II?

Attached: _.png (242x176, 81K)

gesture and leap 2 are the only good steelcase chairs

>spending more than 100$ on a chair

Attached: 1544527095533.png (369x367, 168K)

Shiiiet, I'm only missing a monitor and chair on my setup and I live in euroland, what do?

Attached: setup.jpg (4032x3024, 1.65M)

how many hours of shitposting do you manage on that

All of them, it's my job. A man's gotta make a living.

What keyboard is that?

>bought from a woman
>"fewer cum stains"
What do you think the woman is using to ride the cock carousel on?

HHKB pro 2

The lumbar support in that thing will start to dig into you after a few months of use. Had one before. Now I have a humanscale freedom, no needless adjustments and comfy.

Attached: Humanscale-Freedom-Gray-01.jpg (1500x1500, 130K)

There's a reason I didn't mention any of those 2

I also have a Leap V2 from Craigslist. Best $80 I ever spent.