Rate my new pc build :)

Attached: PC.jpg (3264x1836, 1.33M)

>calls people poorfags
>lives with his parents

>intel
>novideo

Please tell me you're not putting windows on this

This kek

Really nice user, I hope you enjoy it. Post some pics after everything is up and running.

>that red-blue furniture
what is this fucking kindergarten?

Hey maybe he has some interest in classic antiques? Ok, yeah most likely this though.

I know this is bait but imagine unironically spending $1200 on a gpu

>no HDD/Extra SSD
>Corsair PSU

Close but no cigar OP

kek, I did this on infiniti chan last Pc I built and the fuckers are STILL salty about it...

Attached: upsidedown-shitshow.jpg (1632x1224, 623K)

Attached: IMG_3169 (upside).jpg (1632x1224, 578K)

you forgot fire extinguisher

OP (overpriced)

FPBP

Attached: IMG_3171.jpg (1632x1224, 622K)

>i9
Enjoy your R5.

Attached: IMG_3174.jpg (1632x1224, 638K)

this is 2 of them put together, but not all 3 monitors...not sure if this has wheel and yoke...

Attached: augrig1.jpg (1080x810, 64K)

Attached: muh-new-setpup-8 2.jpg (1632x1224, 430K)

BTW- IF ANYONE IN THIS THREAD HAS AN IDEA FOR A BETTER WAY TO SET THIS FUCKING THING UP, I'M ALL EARS. I WAS A POOR FAG UP UNTIL ~18 MONTH AGO WHEN I GRADUATED SCHOOL AND GOT A GOOD JOB, I STILL SLEEP ON A FUCKING MATTRESS ON THE FLOOR, BUT THE ONE THINK I WAS SURE I WAS GOING TO GET FIRST THING WHEN I HAD THE SHEKELS WAS A GOOD VIDYA SETUP, SO I DID.
ANY ADVICE ON HOW TO SET THIS FUCKER UP WELCOME.

>WHEN I GRADUATED SCHOOL
Graduated LAW school obviously. And to answer obvious question, the few cools I have fucked, it's "why don
t we go back to YorR place instead?" Which has lead to some pretty funny scenes. They bring these goddam 22 year old girls fresh off the bus from the upp midwest who have neber SEEN a fucking negro intheir libes and throw them into Bronx school. and wow you should see the fucking results.
Overnight these girls go from "God loves all his children equally" to "these fucking disgusting NIGGERS tried to left up my dress in front of the entire classroom."

Take your meds user.

Ausfag spotted

>strix

Enjoy your shit power delivery you fucking idiot.

OP-YOU STILL THERE? IF YOU ARE, AM ACTUALLY THINKING ABOU T GETTING THAT FUCKING MOTHERBOARD, IF YOU HAVE SET IYT UP BY NOW, PLEASE ANSWER.
IF YOU ARE FOR REAL-- WHY ON GOD'S FUCKING EARTH WOULD YOU GET SUCH A FUCKING CHEAP, GARABAGE THING RATHER THAN AT LEAST AN i-7940 OR HIGHER? DOESN'T MAKE SENSE-- YOU GET TE MOST EXPENSIVE MOTHERBOARD OUT THERE BTUT THEN GET THE WORST PROCESSOR THEY SELL?

unless I'm making a mistake and that really isn't as expensive a motherboard as I'm thinking....

what the fuck are you talking about? Do we have a negro here? So relating a story about a wide-eyed, idealistic girl from middle America coming to NYC under one of those "Teach For America" programs and getting her dreams crushed very rapidly by nigger behavior is not longer allowed on the chans? Who the fuck do you think you are asshole??

You know, I think I'd rather you take your tongue and stick it up in my fucking ass. Nigger who don't want to hear the truth. It's not a unique story either. Ask around girls, not even all from the US. The prettiest girl I even met in my life was a girl from Belgium who had one arm due to a birth defect.
Yes, one arm that stopped at the elbow, but fucking gorgeous, 5 foot 10 long flowing hair, perfect bone structure, just...perfect and I've been around a shitton of actresses and top models, she was the best have ever seen in person. Before Christmas of her fist year, the niggers rove her our too.

>the poorfag who gets a piece every other month

generally if you think you have some hidden truth that nobody else is willing to listen to you probably have a mental disorder.

>Strix F-gaming poorfag series
>what's up poorfags? ;))

lmao

Reddit tier cringe

Holy shit you're dumb.

if the content of your images is so special to you that you feel like starting a thread over it you are in-fact poor as well

>only one 1080 ti

schizo

Never had any problem with it when pushing my 9900k and 2080ti to the absolute extreme.

that's be 2080 ti, sir

goodbye sir

Obviously it was a typo

Looks pretty similar to mine. Still waiting on some parts.

Attached: B10A6624-67C0-490D-AEF4-A0ED89C838F2.jpg (4032x3024, 3.39M)