INPUT LAG LATENCY

Hi,
How reduce input latency ?

I'tested everything but im still noob a CSGO

I'have esreality.com/post/2640619/input-lag-tests-ql-csgo-q3a/

reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/8f5vfv/i_tested_20_settings_and_their_influence_on_input/

Attached: 668808553_preview_ss+(2017-11-19+at+05.57.26).png (1920x1080, 323K)

>Input lag lag

you get latency on your lag?

1) move pc closer to you
2) use shorter monitor cable
3) use shorter mouse cable, and plug it into mobo directly
4) wipe the system completely, and don't install non-essential software
5) get more ram
6) get a faster PCIe ssd
7) put your graphics card in the correct slot
8) get a better quality psu
9) ensure that everything's cooled properly
10) get a better GPU
11) get a better CPU

You’re a noob you fucking retard, not even pro players give a shit about those things they could play with a wireless mouse and a membrane keyboard and they will kick ass.
Stop playing video games because it’s clear that you’re a loser trying to improve his tools instead of his skills

Freesync

t. AMDrone

try to get 500+ FPS. this can shave off up to 6 more ms.

>NVidiot can’t even reply to the correct post

Stay mad

Bruh, any game with less than 1000FPS is unplayable. I don't know how console plebs can play 30FPS games.

kill yourself, you will be in direct communication with god, no lag

This but unironically.
t. ~2,600 hours in cs go

>not testing crt with fast-sync

Not OP, but reducing input lag will make your game feel more responsive. This isn't a competitive issue, it's about the quality of the experience.

So what should i do ?

HPET ?
BIOS ?
MULTICORE ?
CHANGE MOUSE ?
LINUX ?
Shut down

Inputlag this small is hard even for a machine to pickup and incel gaymers really think they can see the difference. Yeah, gaymer, buy this 2000 usd 50000ghz monitor, it'll make you a super human, reproducing is for noob 60hz niggers :^)

Attached: gaymer.jpg (219x230, 8K)

Buy a CRT, play old games and stop paying top money for things that were solved since the 80's. Make sure to use your computer for work only.

Attached: 6bgdbp-n83n2w6cvtxy.jpg (802x768, 163K)

Up to a certain point. However, past that point, there's no discernible difference, and most monitors, mice and 'gaming' machines are already at that point where the input lag is pretty much unnoticeable.

U cant do anything dude
u need to accept it and move on

Attached: latency.jpg (1275x716, 144K)

>So what should i do ?
Realize that you cannot click heads because you are shit at videogames and not because of interface lag. buy overwatch and main winston.