So now that it's out, what do you think will come of it?

So now that it's out, what do you think will come of it?
Will it get popular?

dissenter.com/
reclaimthenet.org/gab-comments-extension-dissenter/

Attached: Dissenter.png (1122x535, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dissenter.com/
twitter.com/getongab/status/1100401332354199552
reclaimthenet.org/gab-comments-extension-dissenter
twitter.com/getongab/status/1100975325943521280
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've never heard about this.
it won't even be a blip on the radar

and B O T N E T

no

Why would I want this?

Looks nice given that people actually use it

>no anonymous comments
DROPPED

Same.
Seems like a cool idea, but it would be better with anonymous comments.
I submitted a thing on their website asking for it.
I'll definitely use it a bit if it allowed me to comment anonymously.

>gab
no thanks I don't want to be on a watchlist

>posts on Jow Forums
>isn't on a million watch lists already
off to plebbit with you lad

Yes, of course it will get popular.
I know because I can see the future.

yes

to comment on closed / heavily censored comment sections. eg. if a youtube video has comments closed, you can still comment with the extension, which auto-creates a post to gab.
basically like the extension that shows reddit comments below yt videos, but with the extra option to automatically submit a post as soon as just one user comments.

>YO DAWG WE HEARD YOU LIKE BOTNETS

Nice one dude!

That extension is already how I use Jow Forums.
If I want to discuss something in a non-censored way I post here.

Yeah, but it doesn't show up on the page.

Neither does this you fucking retarded sack of shit.

You have to have an addon or visit that faggot website.

Holly shit fucking kill yourself retard.

>That extension is already how I use Jow Forums.
go back there

What are you Jow Forumsniggers going to do when you don't have "dissent" anymore and nobody's left to be verbally abused by your wingnut autism?

>it's only Jow Forums who wants free speech
wow based af

KEK

is there a FF add on?

yes

Attached: file.png (635x557, 78K)

itt: botnet calling new website a botnet

I managed to find that but after downloading the zip with a .json file in it. I don't see any obvious way to install it.

It gives instructions on the website after you click download.
If it didn't, try clicking the install "tab" on the same page, that's where it is.

ah. got it having to "Enable add-on debugging" was kinda a seemingly needless step. hopefully there's going to be an official official app soon.

I think i'm just going to wait till then.

>we're free speech
>but we aren't open source and won't allow you to run your own version
Hard pass

make ur own FOSS verison ;^)

Neat idea. Thought about it myself. Not sure about the execution though.

>Jow Forums making anything
TOP KEK
all Jow Forums does is screech like autistic children about botnet (most of the time wrongly) and try to convince you to stop using everything good

>see examples on the website
oh so it's a platform primarily for alt right neo nazis, climate change deniers, and anti vaccine retards to congregate? count me out.

Cringe and redpilled

cringe
if you actually believed any of that you wouldn't be posting on this website

Not that user but LOL
Not everyone is a cringe MAGAtard, zoomer.

Attached: 1549914546946.jpg (858x721, 130K)

>dissenter.com/
>bigleaguepolitics.com
based, murrican

Jow Forums is the biggest board by far

/v/ has more traffic. Not that it matters quantity!=quality

>Biggest = best
ZOOM ZOOM
ZOOM ZOOM
WEE WOO WEE WOO
ZOOOMMER ZOOMER ZOOMER
ZOOMER ZOOMER YOU ARE A ZOOMER
WEEEE WOOO ZOOMER DETECTED

Attached: 5325563f781beff01_w.jpg (600x337, 44K)

ok retard

This seems like a good idea in principle but will anyone really use it?

yeah, ok?

twitter.com/getongab/status/1100401332354199552
maybe

Didn't google do something like this years ago?
I think I remember, but I don't remember seeing it ever.
Probably dead like 90% of google projects.

Are you niggers retarded?
You can create a Gab account with a fake email.

awesome, i'll use it on every page of every site i own and enjoy the free traffic when 100k pages from gab lead to my sites

>Dissenter
It's another nazi den isn't it

Just like this website?

Kind of, but Jow Forums doesn't advertise itself as a place away from "muh hivemind". Every place that does that is just as much of a hivemind, but in the other end of the spectrum.

So exactly like this website then.

>Dissenteria

It seems like an interesting idea, it needs to just have anonymous comments so it can act like a decentralized Jow Forums or something.

This sounds exactly like a perfect solution for pedos that were banned on YouTube for timestamping kids when they spread legs, bend over or lick objects.
Anyways, having to register and log in is an obstacle itself so I don't see that many people using this except those who are already registered to gab. Since all your posts are linked to you it's also pretty useless from an anonymity standpoint.

The point is to be anonymous, not have your comments linked across sites to the single email you're using. This would need a separate gab account for each domain you visit. Also a new gab account every week/month.
I could easily make 100 accounts then fork the extension and have it switch through these accounts at random. But gab would probably ban them all once more people start using it.

I’m thinking a site will pop up that embeds YouTube vids into it and basically adds the comment section back

This is the stupidest shit. For the last year people have been angrier at nothing, trying to take shit down because they don't like it. "Chasing people off the internet". Fuck off with this shit. You're not doing anyone a service. You're not important. You're not going to get anywhere and you are pathetic larpers.

So, you approve of this software and you want everyone to use it?

I don't care about the software itself if that's what you're asking. There's a difference between endorsement and just not giving a shit. You don't have to try your best to take down whatever you dislike, you can just fucking move on with your life.

So you endorse this software and you are vehemently opposed to the way of everyone not using this software, being an extremely vocal advocate of this. Got it.

You need better bait

>incelpanels

Not him but you aren't conveying your position in a coherent way.

You need to take your pills.

im just going to spam it with the n word until it gets shut down

Don't do this.
Please, don't do this.

don't forget to capitalize it

fuck off shill

>no jap botnet malware
>no censorship
>no pass garbage
I don't see why not, it's literally a better, more anonymous Jow Forums. Closer to the original than the current abomination.

Mozilla kicked it out of their extension store. Plus you have to reload the extension every time since FF doesn't allow for permanent install of non-signed extensions anymore.

proofs

Try installing it. See what happens.

This. user posting allows people from different backgrounds to have a free exchange of ideas. Opinions stand on their own. The traditional Forum format is full of cronies, and Commie shithead mods.

So you have no proof that it was removed from the extension store.
It was most likely simply never uploaded.

wut

how do I install this on vivaldi

Did you try the chrome/opera method?

i got aids

The addon is available on chrome store ffs. Just click "install". You don't need to dick around with that zip file, the devs are just retarded.

>gab
sage

retards lmao

>4chins is le sekrit club

kys

>track what websites you visit
botnet.

how do i login on the extension? I click login but it just takes me to the web page

>actually downloading and installing nazi shillware
yikes my dude

>reclaimthenet.org/gab-comments-extension-dissenter
>first amendment
The first amendment only applies to government and law enforcement stopping you, private sites and businesses have every right to tell you to shut your trap.
Dumbasses.

>requires gab account
it won't

free speech != first amendment
dumb fascist

Fun fact. In my country we have one really big news site. But they headlines are shit. So someone clfew years back created wery similar project called "suggest headline" where people can suggest headline for article in firefox plugin and then wote for headlines. It was amazing.

so it's reddit but instead of posting links and commenting, you go to the website and comment
gay as shit

>using an extension that works by sending your entire web history to a 3rd party
>using a "muh free speech" extension from the same people who want loli banned and are clearly opposed to actual free speech

Attached: smug.jpg (579x567, 58K)

Would be better to have a separate program which can read what link you currently have open in a browser and which otherwise works in an independent way, and then using whatever decentralised tech to distribute the comments. Perhaps something like Bitchute.

Shouldn't be a problem to have that mostly anonymous either.

So sign up with a different browser, post on loads of loli shit until you get banned and stir the pot.
ez pz

Social media was a mistake

Yeah, remember how great China was under Mao? Eliminating disagreement is the same thing as success.

isn't this just some circlejerk thing that only people who use the extension can see?
I don't get the point

Nope. You are confused, because your ideological requires that historical context be ripped out of law. Picture the Pilgrims, or the Quakers -- oppressed into extinction by a private company, because that's only wrong when the King does it.
This is one of the foundational stories of our nation, you paid activist. You can't eliminate it with a snappy comeback.
Why would a private company have the right to censor people? They don't. They have -- excuse me, had -- control over their property, and consequently can control speech on that property as an extension of controlling that property, not as a thing in itself.
But they lost that with civil rights, which was a Trojan horse to invalidate the Constitution. Hint: a property owner rejecting PR stunting activists is controlling speech on his property.
Furthermore, if there is no practical alternative to the property (like in a "company town"), the control of speech is invalidated (remember that it wasn't a thing in itself but a function of other things).

I'm not some seething NEET that wants to maintain an account pool to shitpost on disqus clone. If it has user accounts, it's not a website I want to use, your IP is the only account you should need.

Attached: file.png (315x205, 8K)

this is 4channel

>Jow Forums: the browser extention
There is enough drive by shitposting that we don't need to spread any more around.

Attached: 1434331826392.jpg (500x738, 63K)

twitter.com/getongab/status/1100975325943521280