Why do all gaming laptops look like trash? Are there any good ones without colored led lights all over the damned place?

Why do all gaming laptops look like trash? Are there any good ones without colored led lights all over the damned place?

Attached: 1551214735797.png (573x430, 149K)

gaymers look like trash too

Attached: 1522362474467.png (803x738, 170K)

because it's what sells to kids

>why do children toys try to be as flashy as possible

x220 runs all games worth playing thus it's a gaming laptop.

Because the laptop itself is worth 600 bucks but with those lights it sells for 1k+

I received an Omen as a "gift" so no remorse but all parts of the design are such godawful shit

couldn't even be assed to add backlit keys to match the exorbitant price

MSI GS series is pretty decent looking but aren't top of the line

>Why do all gaming laptops look like trash?

Aero 15?
Gs75?
Blade 15 advanced?

>gaming laptop

Attached: 1533323135725.png (650x650, 10K)

I have that one and mine looks even worse

Attached: IMG_20190227_010327.jpg (1951x1535, 770K)

>Hentai Haven

roblox_oof.mp3

buy a gaming thinkpad

Attached: gaming machine.jpg (3456x4608, 1.75M)

Well? When's the big day?

Attached: 20190227_001103.jpg (488x210, 52K)

How many years until you blow your brains out?

I admire the people who have the lack of self-awareness or sky-high self-confidence to plaster Hentai Haven, Hentai Squad, and an anime 'thick thighs save lives' stickers on their laptops.

It was actually a viable alternative when GPU prices went full retard thanks to crypto.

Now that the time is past it's not anymore.

they've been heading more towards minimalism in the last few years. black+red is out fashion

5 years more tops
I'll never give those gun grabbers ammunition
I take this laptop to work every day

Attached: 1548389845640.jpg (759x847, 48K)

Usually the only affordable option to get a laptop with a decent GPU these days because workstation laptops cost twice as much.

jesus christ

Ok faggots, tell me is gayman laptops like sager/clevo easily repairable like thinkpad?

I have a Metabox, which is simply a rebranded Clevo, and yes, it's relatively easy. Because Metabox sells custom laptop builds depending on use case, it's very easy to pull them apart as needed. One of their reps actually sent me a PDF on Facebook with steps on how to swap out the hard drive on their machine. Obviously the thinner laptops are a bit harder, since there's less room to play with, but overall it's not too bad. I bought my current one with no storage and it took me about 20 minutes to install my M.2 and 2.5" drives - mostly because on the model I got, you need to completely remove the keyboard to get it apart, and it's not a simple removal process. On a normal, non-'S' model though, it's easy as heck.