Have you bought things on Amazon through Youtuber tech. reviewer links?

Have you bought things on Amazon through Youtuber tech. reviewer links?

Attached: amazon_links.png (434x383, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adorablequotes4u.com/2017/07/beware-of-plastic-rice-here-are-4-easy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remove their url every time.

I would prefer inear headphones to this. Too bad all the inear noise cancelling ones are shit.

kek me too

i hate this fucking fedora i dislike every video he makes just by looking at his face

i'm sure he's real upset about your dislikes
the worst thing you can do to a youtuber is not watch their videos, and even then it makes no difference

Not exactly but when I already had something in my that I want to buy I watched their videos simply to see how the stuff perform under basic manhandling.

Also unbox therapy is the last channel I'll watch for detailed info about stuff like smartphone or anything computer related. Channels like gsmarena or even fucking autist evans are way better. I only watch unbox therapy for for some weird contraption like that super fast beverage chiller or something.

Does hooktube still not give youtube videos views?

>this simple 50 usd gadget
>50 usd
Consumerism is out of control.

>buying on Amazon
Nope, I buy locally to support business in my area :)

>tell jewtube i'm not interested in this faggot's videos
>every week he still shows back up in my feed
That jewtube will not simply allow a simple black list where you can tell it that you never want to see a specific channel ever again is gay and AIDS

does it really matter? think about it. if you use hooktube to watch a video by whoever the guy is in the OP image then you're just putting a 1 view dent on a video with 1.3+ million views. do you really think that makes a difference?

I'm disgusted you'd even suggest I buy things on Amazon.

fuck this fucking faggot, I avoid things just because he does his shitty shillvlogs on them

>the argument against mitigating negative impact is that your efforts are a minor influence.
This comes up all over the place and your position is untenable. That you haven't figured this out yet means you're an idiot. We won't be having this argument here though. Do your own homework.

>uh you're wrong but i'm not gonna tell you why
Whoa, you really blew my mind, bro. Nice!

wow you're a loser

Attached: ew.jpg (655x643, 79K)

Nice try bezos, go post yr dick on /b/

>I dislike all their videos
You realize that they get more money and influence as a result of this, right?

You used to be able to just copy the url and remove their ID, now they use link referrals so you have to fucking google the product.

sometimes I just give up and click it.

How stupid do you have to be to not understand basic metrics. Those 1.3 million views are an accumulation of 1's. You act as if the person posting that will be the only one to use the service, either for themselves or as an external link elsewhere.
Imagine the impact of posting a thread with a youtube link versus a direct file embed.

It takes effort to prove something and convince others, in addition to this the person responsible for it gains nothing. Nobody owes you anything, and in some cases it's harmful to help others (see: business advice).
Nobody owes you anything. If you want to know why something is the way it is, then look into it. You have the capabilities. But instead you're banking on someone being selfless or spiteful to get ahead instead of advancing yourself, by yourself. You're a faggot.

Lmao, literally seething

me too but i live in seattle so...

You should also remove cookies, or just buy from a different computer on a different IP that's never watched that video.

based.

Your local business probably fucking sucks though.

why is that retard always wearing a hat indoors

>filled with or characterized by intense but unexpressed anger.
Misinterpreting stern text as "anger" sounds like a coping mechanism to me. Sorry you didn't like what I said but that doesn't change the truth. You're probably not going to get very far if this is how you think. Lack of independence.

his thumbnails look so stupid. what a dork

Still perplexes me how youtuber tech reviewers can be popular. They just reiterate what are in advertisements and often only have the most surface understanding of technology that you get from the product manual.

What did you expect from a group of people too stupid, lazy or incompetent to hold down even the most rudimentary of McWork?

never

Attached: 1447374925379.png (540x405, 274K)

Please can buy from Flipkart good sirs

What's the product? Too lazy to look up the video

>plays youtube instrumental hip hop
>OH YEAAAH I'M FEELING IT THESE $5000 SPEAKERS SOUND AMAZING

If you got FireFox download the Iridium add-on

Attached: fgsfds uiharu.jpg (225x350, 36K)

None of this applies to this situation, because at least a million of those 1.3M views come from people who never heard about hooktube and never will.

>Imagine the impact of posting a thread with a youtube link versus a direct file embed.
On Jow Forums? I don’t know, probably no more than a hundred. Maybe 500 if you get lucky and the thread keeps going for a while. It’s still a pretty small difference.

>t. bitter

Attached: 1542992562586.png (1300x2548, 3.57M)

How do people like this guy wake up everyday and not realize they're completely soulless and just do this for the money?

Block whatever element it is using your adblocker.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1836x2032, 525K)

>this is real
WAT

Attached: file.png (1420x501, 550K)

I am also completely soulless and do my wagecuck job just for the money

Attached: devilish.jpg (470x595, 201K)

I bought one of these. It arrived broken. And the seller kept fighting to refuse a refund. Wish I hadn't bothered tbqh famms

Attached: 41TLFVVKNWL.jpg (464x500, 18K)

the pinnacle of capitalism

I wonder what it is like to live in China where you are subjected to advertising and products that are wholly unregulated in any manner other than that they are not anti-government.

Attached: 56c619de-e106-401d-847e-5f3a88266439.jpg (730x383, 38K)

You forgot the part where he makes some stupid fucking expression for a solid 10 seconds to show just great [product] is.

>Have you bought things on Amazon through Youtuber tech. reviewer links?

has anyone? the advertising industry perplexes me, i dont buy things based on ads, in fact im more likely not to buy an item if i see it advertised because ads piss me off

>has anyone
Sadly everyone, you'd be surprised how many gray people there are

Attached: 1536285572489.jpg (2199x1803, 492K)

They definitely do work with lots of people but yeah, I'm in a similar boat. It's very rare that I even take notice of an ad and if I do, at best I visit their website.
I did occasionally buy an album or game if I read about it in magazine though.

You're both retarded and can't read

I usually see the product and then ask /csg/ for a chink version of the same thing

>can't read
The problem is they said "I dislike" when they probably meant "I'd dislike" if that's what you're implying.

the thinking man's choice

What in the fuck

It's a piggybank that eats your coins

adorablequotes4u.com/2017/07/beware-of-plastic-rice-here-are-4-easy.html

I don't know who that is and he's not recommended. Really what you're asking is do I watch blatant advertising/shilling/reviews on youtube, nope. Try thinking for yourselves, guys.

I don't think so, nope

based and redpilled

if you buy from big companies it really doesn't matter :\

how do i avoid getting gay and aids?

time to go back to 3rd grade

The irony. Feel free to elaborate.

dont know where to start with such blatant retardation, I can only hope you're not a native English speaker

Attached: 1549722325861.png (426x441, 314K)

>dont know
Thanks for clearing that up.

Only if I get a discount, otherwise

(You)

Attached: 5.jpg (466x700, 81K)

he's not talking about le downvoting the video you fucking mongoloid

What's your point? "I'd" is still preferable here.
Ideally the sentence would be
>I hate this fucking fedora. I'd dislike every video he makes just based on his face
Saying "I dislike" in this context is ambiguous to begin with given that it can be interpreted as a verb meaning the technical action.
Getting verbally upset over any of this is a bit ridiculous in any case, however I doubt you're angry with me and are probably just upset in general over something else or have some kind of mental disorder that causes you to obsess over pedantic issues like this.

>who would talk in the present tense
fuck off ESL

i'd love to do that but here it's mostly snappy zoomers selling me the shit they buy at retail price with a 200% mark up like i can't look up prices online

That doesn't make sense in this context unless they were talking about the verb which is still future tense anyway. You would dislike something at the moment you saw it, you don't currently dislike something you haven't encountered yet.
Why are you upset over this anyway? You're acting like English is important to you but you're not using it correctly and are displaying a lack of comprehension for it. I'm no master by any means, but so what.
English is my first language. Not sure why you'd make the assumption or what difference it's supposed to make regardless.
Acting as if native speakers have full comprehension inherently is a pretty naive mistake to make.

>i hate this fucking fedora i dislike every video he makes just by looking at his face
what verb is future tense in this sentence?
you must be underage

>Jow Forums - Linguistics

As explained already, there isn't one, which is the issue. There's a continuity problem in the sentence.
How do you currently dislike a video you haven't seen yet?
You would dislike the video the instant you look at his face. Hence, "I would dislike".

off-topic threads always derail to shitposting

This thread isn't off topic though. If it was it would have been deleted. Just because you don't like something doesn't make it off topic.
I hope you realize that posting in it only keeps it around longer too.

not if I sage it

>I dislike every video he makes
>I would dislike every video he makes
tell me, what sounds better?

>datamining thread
>Amazon, Youtube
>on-topic
the answer is no

So what is it?

Why would that make any difference?
Your post there does not bump, but is instigating my own reply which does. The thread is now on page 0 and more likely to get new posters as a result.

I thought you were arguing over correctness, not vanity. My mistake.

>being this autistic
Wanna know how can I tell you're American?

Attached: 4195731605_8e014e4ba7.jpg (500x500, 144K)

>I thought you were arguing over correctness, not vanity.
Holy fuck, is this bait?

only one is correct btw
you sound like a high-school dropout

We're posting on a public forum, it's literally designed for discussion. If you can't handle the bants, then maybe you should find a new place to lurk. lmao

No, it's sincere.

>only one is correct btw
Factually incorrect. Context is important, but even independently both of those are valid.
Not sure what region you're from where this is not the case.

you may want to consider suicide
I have never encountered someone who talks more out of their ass than you

Attached: 1504997075209.webm (240x480, 2.3M)

>If you can't handle the bants
You're the one who is triggered. Would writing a CoC make you feel better?

>Please use my affiliate link for muh shekels
It's literally a paid review

>triggered
I swear this phrase has lost all meaning. I legitimately can't see how replying to someone, especially in the way I've been, is "triggered". Especially when you consider the person I'm replying to is swearing and seems like they're about to have an aneurysm from my painfully plain replies.

I get the impression people who impose an attitude to text where there is one, likely don't have many good relationships with people. I know a handful of people who take every text message the wrong way from everyone.

Instead of imposing some negative assumption on everything, just treat it as neutral, there's really no reason not to unless you're trying to upset yourself.

That doesn't seem reasonable no matter what perspective you look at it. And of course I'm talking in real time, this isn't some kind of formal debate, we're literally just talking in a thread casually. It's 100% off the cuff, not to mention I already expressed this here >I'm no master by any means

I still think you're taking this too seriously and personally. You really shouldn't hold everyone to such a high formal English standard, especially when you're not doing so yourself.

>where there is one
isn't one*

>the person I'm replying to is swearing and seems like they're about to have an aneurysm from my painfully plain replies.
>I get the impression people who impose an attitude to text where there is one, likely don't have many good relationships with people.
Do you even read what you write? Fucking stupid faglord. Your long-winded retorts to run-of-the-mill Jow Forums banter shows that you're either new or a redditfag trying to fit in

Sorry to break this to you but veterancy has no meaning here, and we're on Jow Forums where the WPM count is high. Maybe you're used to /v/ or something and have this clubhouse mentality but that's not how all anonymous image boards work nor is it how they have to work.
Nobody has to appeal to you specifically here, if you want veterancy, karma, or any other some such, try Reddit. None of that stuff matter here.

retard

Attached: 1532585099610.png (1600x2162, 711K)

I don't see what's so retarded about it. It's an anonymous imageboard, identity is hardly a staple of the site. Why do you feel that way?

>one word gets a three sentence response
its getting too easy at this point

cunt

consider >We're posting on a public forum, it's literally designed for discussion.
>too easy
Are you implying that people make it difficult to communicate with each other on purpose? That's never going to be my intention. If you want to talk with me, I'm here, passing the time like everyone else.

I accept your concession

Attached: 1531122299991.jpg (350x395, 17K)