It appears that Microsoft is pushing for Xbox one games to be playable on Windows

It appears that Microsoft is pushing for Xbox one games to be playable on Windows.

pcgamer.com/it-sure-looks-like-microsoft-is-testing-xbox-one-game-support-on-windows-10-pcs/

Attached: Screenshot_20190226-200611.png (1080x1920, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2018/11/14/18095086/xbox-one-keyboard-mouse-support-november-update-release
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE BILL

>i'll finally be able to play halo 5 based MS

But I prefer games designed for keyboard and mouse

finally fucking master chief collection

many games have mouse/key board support on current consoles.

Both PS4 and Xbox one X support native keyboard and mouse in most games.

It's going to emulate mouse input and feel extra sloppy, you'll never tune out the acceleration

How is this gonna work though, doesn't the XBONE have a semi-custom CPU & GPU? Makes me wonder if it'll only work on a very limited list of hardware.

Why would they do that when most xbox games currently support native mouse input?

theverge.com/2018/11/14/18095086/xbox-one-keyboard-mouse-support-november-update-release

It's just a cut down AMD APU.

Master chief collection didn't add M&K support, but they got about as close as you could ask for.

From the November 2018 MCC update.
>Players can adjust their Horizontal and Vertical Look Sensitivities, Look Acceleration, and Look Dead Zone options and set them for each individual game in the MCC. It's not exactly mouse and keyboard, but it should help make life a little better

WINE WinRT support when?

doubt that Halo Infinity will come to pc anytime soon after launch
>implying it won't be bad
Master Chief Collection would still be nice desu

>doubt that Halo Infinity will come to pc anytime soon after launch
what do you mean? Halo Infinite was already confirmed to be releasing on windows.

The announcement trailer even says available on Xbox one X and games for windows.

>It sure looks like

Quality journalism.

missed that I guess

Yup, and the big rumor is MCC will get an official W10 release before Infinite, probably announced at E3 and available same day, or maybe make it wait until holiday season (novemberish).

Maybe this is some kind of precaution against whatever they think google's console is going to do?

Bump

>windows 10
They'd have to release Sony tier exclusives for me to even consider it.

Wow I'll be able to play the two exclusive games on the xbox one? Damn

I remember when the ps3 came out and there were a couple of shooters that supported mouse and keyboard, I would just go in and wreck the fuck out of everyone.

Is RDR2 on xbone? That's the only thing I've been interested in trying

Xbox One and PS4 are fucking miniITX builds with a different OS and maybe some thing or two different really.

I just want to play ace combat 6

isn't this news like over a year old?

I enrolled about two weeks ago, and played that zombie game for ten minutes
The visuals were nice for my toaster
In theory now someone is claiming that build was and Xbox game
Probably bullshit for some clicks
They were testing the installation process and the bloat ware client

i don't even know of any xbone games

Is there any X1 exclusive game?

>buy console to play games
>others play it on their computer

This should have been done 20 years ago. MS can be so retarded