Jow Forums cums while reading

>Jow Forums cums while reading

Attached: e3d35cfc-4437-46d9-b78e-6b80a239216c..jpg (720x1345, 391K)

I am surprised that severe fire hazards are allowed on the ISS now.

When did they start sending Macbooks and iPhones to the ISS?

Attached: Tux_in_space_by_ghassan7471-684x513.jpg (684x513, 51K)

so thats why ISS hasnt done any work, theyre too busy ricing their anime servers

must have gentoo installed

>programmers in charge of graphic design

Is there one tux design that doesn't look like trash?

>we wuz in space and shit windowsfag

why does software need some faggy logo in the first place

OG is still the best

Attached: Tux.png (265x314, 12K)

What's the matter, did you dad beat your ass for fingerpainting as a kid?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1200x1200, 290K)

i didnt have a dad jokes on you faggot
logos are only mechanically useful for commercial products and entities that need brand recognition which free software does not
literally unironically bloat

but do either of them have a riced desktop with a kawaii wallpaper

I am very disappointed that NASA went with FUCKING HP for their computers.. Of all brands...

It's like they don't want to actually explore space

I think they were trying to test the worst case scenario, user.

>it was either dells, or HPE

>open-source
>linux system

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

>the sensation of the fang while sakurako is sucking you

It doesn't. What happens is artists bitch about wanting to contribute to the movement, but not wanting to learn2code. Eventually the devs are like fuck it make a logo hoping they'll shut up. It's the same reason we get CoCs.

I'd much rather Dell over HP.. For at least the consumer grade shit, I deal with garbage from HP on an almost daily basis, even their business systems are poor quality it seems.

>consumer-grade

opinion discarded.

Because I work on both consumer grade and business grade products, and feel that a company who can't even make a consumer product that can successfully last a year shouldn't be providing computers for NASA?

That at least tells you about their ethics, fuck the little guy while telling them they're getting a great deal, but not even a reach-around.

Just like modern apple products.. pull more and more off / away and tell them you get more from them. they can literally

Install gentoo.
Without the stress of running Microbloat wangblows, they last 530+ days in the harsh environment of outer space.

No matter how hard they try, the Cloud will just never take off

hp and hpe are different entities you goy.