Is there a massive directory of small laptops somewhere

I've been looking for something older, so I could buy it on ebay for less than $150. just a straight up list or wiki

Attached: small.jpg (4128x3096, 2.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NanoBook
ubergizmo.com/2008/08/everun-note-netbook/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSI_Wind_Netbook
reddit.com/r/linux/comments/4biamr/a_list_of_handheldpocket_linux_computers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

forgot to mention that I'm looking for one that would fit in a pocket, but still run debian

ThinkPad X140e

I'm not american. Not even that can fit in my autism cargo pants

found some good ones:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NanoBook
ubergizmo.com/2008/08/everun-note-netbook/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSI_Wind_Netbook
(anything like this would be appreciated)

Attached: stares.jpg (680x680, 57K)

Just buy a Libretto, lol.

Look up UMPCs. HP has a huge amazing line of them with actual keyboards. I used to have a Sony Vaio one that looked like pic related, but I sold it cuz I got annoyed by the thumb-based keyboard.

Attached: s-l300 (1).jpg (225x300, 13K)

Those are ridiculously large and would never fit in someone's pocket.

Why not get a windows 8 inch tablet and keyboard?

Aside from that GPD pocket pc works fine

I'm looking for something for about 150 of your burgerbucks

Get a Nuvision 8 then

I'm only looking to run debian

You're better off getting a cheap windows tablet that will probably run better and actually supports the sub 150 market with shit.

Any pocket pc is going to use bottom barrel shit that has a basic driver for windows that works, and highly doubt anyone will have made drivers for the weird ass wifi, touchscreen, bluetooth parts those sub 150 pc's use.

You're asking for far too much shit in one go for sub 150 dollars that isn't something running andriod or windows. What exactly do you need in this that andriod or windows can't provide and only debian?

Don't get anything based on recent atoms if you want to run linux. From my experience pretty much any such tablet has at least one device that wont work well on linux or is just a shitty implementation of the hardware.
One of my tablets didn't have working gpu acceleration in linux until some months ago, even though it has a standard intel gpu.
Sound hardware on baytrail is a giant bugfest with various implementations that need different firmware blobs but all have the same device ids.
Wifi, bluetooth and wwan are also hit and miss since they use the SDIO interface and chips that aren't used anywhere else.

You're not really going to find anything that will satisfy your specific requirements with such a low budget, your best bet would probably be a Jornada 600/700 series or similar Windows CE HPC that you can either use as-is or run JLime/NetBSD on.

Attached: Jornada_680_Open_Grade_A.jpg (900x600, 47K)

Dude what. Even the piece of shit "netbook" in the OP is better than any jornada

does linux even support these well? They seem like prime canidates since they have really low specs and are pretty old. i wouldnt want to get stuck running windows xp

Attached: qXDNbwC.jpg (476x395, 33K)

No fucking shit, but he wants something laptop-like that can fit in his pocket for under $150, there's really no other options in that budget, and depending on what he actually wants to do he could probably get mileage out of such a system.

I quite like working with my 680 anyway.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1001x1001, 92K)

Look up the Fujitsu U810, they're usually around $150 on Ebay, I see them from time to time.

>$150 USD

just get a smartphone dummy

the only good choice if you're just looking for something to waste away on the internet all day with

but fuck smartphones if you want a real computer

Smartphones are computers you fucking retard

so is your Cortex-M0 powered smart dildo, doesn't mean it's actually good for anything but fucking yourself with

smartphones are trash for any kind of truly productive activity that involves entering and processing data longer than a tweet

Damn it OP, you just had to remind me these things exist. The last time I had Linux running on one of these things, it was Debian Lenny.

Attached: IMG_20190227_032153243.jpg (4032x3024, 1.25M)

APPLE DUO 230

reddit.com/r/linux/comments/4biamr/a_list_of_handheldpocket_linux_computers/

People are going to shit on you for linking reddit. But this is the best answer anyone is going to get in this thread by far.

there was such computers in late 1999s

Those Atom tablets could be had for $100 NEW. A used one would fetch $40-50.

its weird how used laptops are so expensive. even useless crap like those 20+ years old cheapest in the market celeron things. if it works then it wont usually sell under 100 moneys on internet.

Not OP, but I want a modern version of this fella
>$99
>open source
>full keyboard

Attached: smol.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Get a bag to carry some cheap 11 inches laptop
Something like an HP Stream 11 with a Celeron N4000, it works with Linux