/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Nice handbag • "256GB" micro SD card • Jack Ma to the rescue • Chink projector (and the conundrum )
• user wants to get ass cancer • GearBESTED • Chink brushes suck • "Please wait" • Breadboard & company • Thermal paste syringes • Small chink keyboard • Update on chink capture card >Old News
• user can't catch a break • user still doesn't know what a bidet is (usage instructions )
• USB cables • user "gifts" mouse • A backpack • Aluminum phone case • Dashcam wiring kit • "Dear friend" • "Please understand" • Deteriorated chink watch Previous thread

Attached: China Post.png (999x749, 912K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/BISI-GORO-Antitheft-Men-Vintage-Credit-Card-Holder-Blocking-Rfid-Wallet-Leather-Unisex-Security-Information-Aluminum/32867946214.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AoxlFAr1V3I
kbdfans.cn/collections/cherry-profile/products/npkc-dye-sub-keycaps-wasd-key-arrow-key?variant=40285490061
youtu.be/UAXDRt3nvyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anyone know where to get a knockoff SecrID wallet? I really like these things, but I'm not dropping 100$ on a thing to hold my credit cards.

Attached: wallet-secrid-miniwallet-nile-brown-3_2048x.jpg (2027x1140, 213K)

aliexpress.com/item/BISI-GORO-Antitheft-Men-Vintage-Credit-Card-Holder-Blocking-Rfid-Wallet-Leather-Unisex-Security-Information-Aluminum/32867946214.html

Attached: 1543319078200.jpg (391x391, 14K)

Looking for a Bluetooth mouse that's hopefully not those meme tiny apple type mice. Recs?

>falling for the RFID blocker meme

$2,800

Attached: 74355235-cceb-4be2-9e42-fb577cf6ac7e.jpg (1200x628, 103K)

I don't care about the RFID blocker, I just like the trigger it has that fans out your credit cards. It feels cool to use.
youtube.com/watch?v=AoxlFAr1V3I

Tenkeyless mechanical keyboard recommendations?

Does anyone here have an invite to the discord?

Discord is for fags. You are not a fag, right?

Ordered kz ate, some Xiaomi phone cases, spinfit earbud tips and a cheap case for my tin audio t2s.

I ordered a Tenmak MMCX cable, but after I cut the plastic off the ear loop they started getting spotty in connection and occasionally have a low buzz.

Recommend portable Bluetooth speaker, preferably with USB c? Has anyone tried the VAVA speakers?

Attached: 1550947454439.jpg (750x732, 382K)

Don't those wallets just use lead, or copper foil sewn in as shielding?

>KZ Ate
Owned a pair for few years now. Still works, and still sounds good. I also have a pair of on ears KZ that I bought at the same time. Still good as new.

Can anyone recommend some good bluetooth in-ear headphones?

Friendly reminder that a /doesitforfree/ is a chink

Attached: Screenshot_20190227-091128_Firefox.jpg (1080x2220, 704K)

do you really think a chink would write that? it's literally just banned phrases by the chinese government. it's a meme to make chinks lose their internet connection.

Oh, I just realized you were banned for posting it
retard phoneposter

sup chinks, what CDM fluke multimeter should i get

Aula 2012 has been fine for me. The font on the keys isn't pretty or any such thing, but it is a good keyboard.

CDM?

And if you want brandchink, go with Uni-T, but frankly for household use even cheaper multimeters with magnetic field detection (to warn of still powered AC) are probably just as fine or better than the most precise multimeters from the uni-t lineup.

I have full size chink bt mouse but can't recommend.

It has some kind of pointer/tracking acceleration built in firmware so pointer moves kinda unnatural and rubbery.

Hardware itself is not that bad, nice switches and all-

What should I do if AliExpress automatically closed my orders "for security reasons"? I ordered items a few days prior with no issues. I ordered four more around an hour ago, and they all failed soon after despite stating that the payments were confirmed at the sales screen. I just used a coupon and bought before some sales ended too. Not sure what to do, this sucks.

Attached: i'm luvin dis here rap game 3.jpg (1425x1425, 453K)

help me get my ps vita to look cool, i cant find any faceplates or anything for my fat psv-1000. i found some nice backplates but theyre only for psv-2000 slim as far as i can tell

ChinkShitPackages being processed in Finland

Attached: kiina.png (831x553, 1.07M)

Anyone actually bought the cheap xbox/ps4 controller replicas? Are they reasonably usable?

Are the i12 TWS a meme now?

Looks pretty cool. Hate the ISO layout though, but I don't have to love it at $25 with shipping

What a s.oyboy

STFU. Literally everyone else than yanks and cheeseheads (and Japanese with their JIS layouts) have been excluded for a long time because practically all mech keyboards out there are ANSI.

Attached: best korea.gif (240x180, 1.08M)

Postal service coolies cannot even spell Kiina-kirje (or kiinakirje) right.

Attached: cirnopadoru.jpg (396x357, 26K)

Why does ISO matter so much to you? From what I can tell the only difference is the placement of the pipe key (which bugs me)

god i wish all of that was in my garage

you can easily adapt to ANSI the left shift and enter are closer to the center making them more ergonomic if you're typing properly since you don't have to more your pinkies as much

Nope. The | key is missing completely. The key you're thinking of is next to the big enter key on the lower row.

You too are another ignorant one. The left shift key being too small is a completely made up issue and has never been a problem for people who have actually learnt to type on ISO layouts. Having to reac out to the keypad to alt-60 / alt-62 is an even worse option.

< and > are just shift+, and shift+.

Except that they're not. How ignorant can one be?

???

Attached: 60-percent-keyboard-form-factor-min.png (830x290, 6K)

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>people are talking about int'l keymaps on the ISO layout
>smartass user posts a picture of ANSI keyboard to use it as a strawman argument

People who are complaining about the ANSI layout being forced on them most probably have a legit reason to do so.

>retard complains that there aren't enough ISO layout mechanical keyboards
>anons argue that ANSI works fine or even better
>retard thinks the ISO left shift key isn't too small and should make room for a dedicated meme arrow key, seems to suggest that using alt codes is the only viable alternative
>actually ANSI is comfy as fuck and you're just having baby duck syndrome, even the AULA 2012 which the discussion was originally about has the meme arrows like that and only the enter key is different

Are my packages in there somewhere? Get on with it you itella lazies

Also no wonder the packages sometimes look squished, they're piled like 1.5 m high in there

imagine having to use a keyboard like that
>can't compose letters like ñ ô ï ú è
>obviously no åöä which I need as a nordic
>no key for §½ either (granted this is useless)
>€, £ and µ missin too

Please tell me how typing in ANSI makes me comfy as fuck, if I cannot use my native keymap

just remap ctrl or fn and ['; as åäö
git gud or have fun finding a good keyboard and good keycaps, not my problem

näh ït'd bë töö müch öf ä hässlë

Ï prëfër mÿ nördïc läÿöüt whïch ällöws më tö ëäsïlÿ dö stüff lïkë thïs

>just do this
>just do that
Abstracting complexity by using the word "just" is why ideas that looked good on paper fail miserably in real life.

it works for me and ANSI layout mechanical keyboards are popular for a reason most people don't have a problem with them. good luck convincing the chinks to make cheap premium quality keycaps for your snowflake language. actually kbdfans sell nordic keycap sets if you're interested.

>just do what I say so I think it's good
The fuck is this.

qwertzuiopü+

There's no need to remap anything. Choose the right layout and åll the nördic keyš are right where they are supposed to be, The real problem is the resulting inability to do anything else on the keyboard because first the colon/semicolon, bracket and apostrophe/quote keys have to be moved around. In turn, making room for those keys means that now the "meme arrows" and pipe spill over and need a new physical key. I'd call it a rather good design if three new letters and a bunch of diacritic dead modifiers only require a single new key.

If Americans were forced to write one third of their words with umlauts or special diacritics with an ANSI layout, they'd be mad as hell.

Also good luck trying to remap modifiers.

What's good body hair trimmer?

Attached: katie-drazdauskaite-1223098-unsplash.jpg (5472x3648, 2.83M)

"Works for me" is another non-argument.

Also, the problem is not the printing on the caps – it's the different location of keys.

Stupid car analogy: Try driving a manual transmission without the clutch pedal. You can always rewire the blinker arm to operate as a clutch, then use the stereo volume knob to operate blinkers. You can see where this is going, can you not?

psst, he's an american.... he won't understand the manual transmission thing

He just needs a burger kasse royale [sic]

I'm considering buying one of those under-mounted keyboard rails for my desk, so I can put my drawing tablet or something on it, and not have to worry about putting it in a draw or something.
Currently have a pretty shitty desk, looking around for some relatively inexpensive desks that still fit the general idea of what I'm after, but until then I was looking at just using one of those under mounted style keyboard trays.
Worth buying from Ali? Or better to wait who knows how long to find *the* desk?

uwu diy ie800 arrived

Attached: IMG_20190227_132732.jpg (2160x3840, 983K)

And they are doing it for Slavs.

Attached: 1524960616619.jpg (751x1000, 137K)

Epilator if female, Braun if male.

cry more fags

you can get proper ISO layout mechanical keyboards but they're probably out of budget for you scrooges

My sister (unknowingly to me until now) was playing some games on my computer, and has acknowledged how fun it is to type on my (Box Navy) keyboard, at least in regards to clicky sound, and has asked where to buy one.
Now, while mine was custom built out of pure autism and expendable finances, I don't particularly want to spend a ton of money on her. Are the chink keyboards good for what they're worth? Any suggestions? All she really seems to want is clicky key switches & at leasy red/pink LED, or maybe just RGB

Yes. On average Europeans pay higher prices because the waiters and shop clerks actually have to be paid a living wage.

I don't know if there are any prebuilt boards with box navys/jades on ali
you'd have to diy
either that or use kbdfans' assembly service
they only have 60-75% layouts available for cases though

yeah, not too interested in prebuilts with box switches, just anything clicky was what I was after to be honest. She won't know what the fuck a Cherry MX Blue, Kailh Blue, Razer Green or anything else is haha.
She's only 13, so she's still got some years ahead to experiment with key switches before I think she'd buckle settle down with the right one desu

if it's her own money let her look around at stuff like tada68 and maybe spice it up a bit with e.g.
kbdfans.cn/collections/cherry-profile/products/npkc-dye-sub-keycaps-wasd-key-arrow-key?variant=40285490061
tada68 could be customized with different switches and leds. it'll still have some resale value on the reddit mech market if she decides to get a different keyboard later on.

>Date and sender's signature
>01-01-0001
based chinks providing chink shit since jesus was a thing, just 'please wait 2019 years dear'

I bet Zaika has nice tits.

dear FRIEND please please wait package arrive in 2 millennia

do you think they work the whole öö through?

I'm guessing not, at least not on chink shit. Working at night is more expensive and they aren't getting any money delivering those

The LCD is attached to the touchscreen moron, you can't just change it.

>uwu

>tfw can't buy sex toys on Ausfag Aliexpress app
>tfw can't try and be more of a cheapskate
Well, at least I can still be a faggot with buying a bunch of girls clothes

>Aliexpress app
quite simply why

Literally just so I can get further discounts on the dumb, unnecessary shit I buy that doesn't lead to any fulfillment in life

ok fuck whoever did this

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-27 at 17.18.37.png (2036x1396, 1021K)

>Order Id *** - Package arrived in destination country
Niceeeee.
Now for customs to do its lazy job.

Can anyone recommend some caps with stale meme designs on banggood?
Cap in pic related, not necessarily this design though.

Attached: 011846946849.png (400x400, 119K)

>further discounts
Just add these to your cart with real machine and then proceed checkout with botnet app.

does sweden still have fucking €7 customs admin fee + tax shit or have they finally come to their senses and stopped charging a fucking niggershit retarded admin fee on top of the tax?

recommend me some chink glue for electronics(screen is coming off from phone)

go local store to buy some double sided tape.

I'm thinking of buying one of those fake iPhones. Worth it to flex on them hoes? Or am I instantly gonna get called out for frauding?

Attached: 1546027427773.jpg (300x294, 73K)

I feel you, my taco bro. My package reached aduanas since almost 2 weeks ago, and just now it says:
>On way to local sorting facility
fucking mexpost is slower than chinamail

unironically b7000, or chink uv glue and sunlight

Looking for a good chastity cage

Got mugged and lost my phone, and I don't really have cash to buy a new one for the moment being.

What is the "best' smartphone under $65 shipped that I can buy right now, just as a temporary solution?

Thanks in advance.

Attached: 1550682989705.jpg (547x540, 36K)

are you retarded or underage?

but the wallets are cool.

I have one of these and life without arrow keys is hell

"Forget" about it and get it as a surprise.
Damn you Mexpost.

Finally that SOIC8 clip arrived.

Attached: 1529669286995.jpg (1600x1200, 942K)

Anyone have the Benjie T6 or is it niggerlicious?

Jeg har aldrig betalt gebyr, told eller moms(v.a.t) for thing fra Kina, fragt er enten gratis eller under 9 kroner.

Attached: tumblr_static_6dla0ayfbkkc0cc8wo044og0s_2048_v2.jpg (640x360, 91K)

S•U•B•L•I•M•E

Attached: Amazon Warehouse Robots.webm (480x268, 2.81M)

du är inte svensk heller

ikke fan

they still have it

youtu.be/UAXDRt3nvyE

Name a better love story

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-20-11-35-22-983_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg (1080x739, 138K)