Why do codergurls always have rostie-tier repos?

These rosties have hot pictures, but always shit-tier repos and huge followings on social media.

Then they post these blogs posts like: "How I got 30,000 followers in 2 months" and everyone pretends it's not because she's hot and shows cleavage lmao

Any other things come to mind with these rostie coder gurls?

Attached: codergurl-teehee.png (998x549, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

emmawedekind.com/about
emmawedekind.com/five-mistakes-youre-making-in-your-technical-interviews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally only one of these seems to be a programming project. react-recipes could be a fucking PDF. How to become a web developer is just advice. Front end FAQ is just a community within Github.

That's the case for all of these roasties.

What's your point ? Github is filled with basedboy cuck shit. Real men get paid to write code so good its proprietary. None of my best work lives in a fucking public repo.

She's not hardcore but she seems legit.

>After graduating from college I flew down to Austin, Texas to begin my career at IBM. During the next two years I would help build the UI for the IBM Spectrum Control and Storage Insights offerings. I worked primarily with JavaScript, Dojo, HTML, CSS, and a bit of Java when I would occasionally contribute to the test automation efforts. It was also during this time that I became the Accessibility Lead where I was responsible for ensuring W3C Accessibility Compliance for both products.

emmawedekind.com/about

OP's just bitching to Jow Forums like we're his personal army or something. Nerds sure are bothered by the opposite sex encroaching on their hobbies.. I wonder why?

yeah this is all OP has going for him at the end day. poor fag

That means absolute dick. For all we know she was a quota hire and did fuck all while at IBM. People like this are why technical interviews are a thing.

I don't even see what you're mad about to be honest. It's not like webdevs are competing for the same jobs you are.

You understand code well enough to get a job, right?

>That means absolute dick. For all we know she was a quota hire and did fuck all while at IBM.
why in the everloving fuck does it matter to you anyway? what this person does has no effect on any of us.. why do you act as some sort of gatekeeper to tech or something?

why can't i hold all this autism. just explain to me why it's so important we bitch about this woman

Fine then, since you mentioned technical interviews, she wrote an article about common mistakes in technical interviews:

emmawedekind.com/five-mistakes-youre-making-in-your-technical-interviews

It's obvious to anyone reading that article that she knows what she's talking about.

God you're fucking mad. Just deal with the fact you are the amazing prodigy you think you are and even 'le normies reeeee' can be just as good if not better than your moderately functioning autistic ass.

There are e-thots that can actually write code. Gonna have to accept that fact at some point famalam. Yes they are annoying, just as much as any other e-thot, if not more so, but that’s the world we live in.

dont believe everything you see on the internet

Why does someone always have to sperg out at the implication that girls can write code as well as men?

This bitch has the most BULLSHIT repositories ever.

Imagine wanting attention from guys on Github lmao

Attached: 1549245965344-g.jpg (484x583, 36K)

What's more likely:

A. She forced a man to create articles for her, or even further her website and github are entirely fake and actually run by a man/men.

B. There's a competent woman in software development and that makes you upset enough to play cynic on frogposters anonymous.

I've seen chicks that are "programmers". Look at her twitter...
>i'm a dev
>just deving on a dev day
>btw I'm a dev
>also I'm a girl dev

based proprietary chad

dude it's literally all development tips and opinions about development. how is this different from any other dev

Sometimes I wish I was gay, in fact I would dare say it is most of the time.

You must be young. Women have life on easy mode, you just have to ignore them and know their life crumbles apart after 30 if they haven’t got married by then.

same, although I still probably won't be able to get any

muh confirmation bias

Women are women after all.

A. Is actually very plausible imo. There are shit loads of beta bitch boys that will do anything a pretty girl tells them to, with the hopes that she will eventually fall in love with them and let them get the pussy. It never does happen and she just keeps banging a chad.

step #1 be rostie

Attached: rostie.jpg (654x694, 59K)

this
we're up to three quota hires in our department that was originally just me and 4 other dudes
bosses still ask us why our deliveries are late when we've "been given three new hard working employees"
try explaining to those people who push for it that it takes at least one year of training and practice to become efficient and even more if you barely know the difference between a while and a do while

Just pretend to be a girl then, idiot

damn her head looks super tiny

>front-end
don't drag her down, she does the worst fucking programming that exists and probably enjoys it, so leave her fucking be and let her do that work.
nothing is worse than web front end. NOTHING.

I'd unironically do A if she gives me her used panties so I can sniff them dry