Politically devisive clusterfuck app

dissenter.com/

This controversial web browser extension adds a comments section to every url on the internet even if the comments section has been disabled or not included. Each website in question loses control of their comments section.

This has already been removed from firefox extension store. You can still install it though.

Attached: 1551213748147.jpg (594x648, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dissenter.com/
gadgets-reviews.com/review/714-best-electric-fly-swatters.html.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Under what argument did they remove it?

probably too many raycis on there

>This has already been removed from firefox extension store
why? it sounds gay, but I see nothing rule-breaking or awful about it.

>dissenter.com/

I would use it but won't because it auto posts my comments to Gab. I don't use Twitter either because the risk is too high to lose my 6-figure job.

There is literally a comments section for Jow Forums. There is a comments section for every board on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1551126153142.png (502x354, 227K)

What part of every URL do you not fucking get you idiot?

But I can literally say whatever I want about Jow Forums in the dissent comments.

I can advertise my discord

I can talk negatively about the janitors.

I can even link to reddit.

The power is amazing.

It's refreshing to not have no-life faggots patrol what people say.

Why would I want youtube comments for every site?

There wouldn't be any political divisiveness if conservatives could accept reality and actual facts.
They would just realize they're wrong-minded shitheads and stop being dicks.

Heh heh. Nice trips I feel the bern in my peepee.

Yes, I see. You make a very compelling argument.

Attached: 1548916041061.jpg (1024x482, 64K)

Quit shilling your retarded extension

Shut up, nigger.

Wait what the fuck. This app lets me post to Jow Forums, despite me beign at work in South Korea where it's impossible to access Jow Forums without a VPN at this school, even if I use https, and if I do access it with a VPN I can't normally post. But it's all up in the corner of my browser so almost nobody can see what I'm doing.

This is the greatest app I've ever seen. Thank you.

Why did this nigger's post have to be a GET

>stop being dicks
antifa

App registers the http and https versions of websites as 2 completely different URLs. Any plans regarding this?

That my friend are what is known as the trips of truth.

>claims conservatives are divisive
>meanwhile dems are fucking fractured and eating each other
Nice cool aid you're drinking here.

I then came across 1 article .gadgets-reviews.com/review/714-best-electric-fly-swatters.html. What is autism? What's the catch in these in the fly swatter how do they differ from normal ,please reply

The difference is normal fly swatters actually work.

What am i if i hate fundamental Christian conservatives wankers and think the left can go fuck themselves to, am i a stateless political refugee?

You're a fence sitting moron who can't into grammar. In short, no one takes you seriously and your opinions don't matter. There's your (You).

Because it's tied to gab and Mozilla is run by a bunch of SJW faggots.

Also, they'll say it promotes "hate speech" or some such thing.

Yes, we're so "wrong-minded" that we have to be completely censored off the internet.

Im gonna disagree i think you are all fucking morons, god isnt real and western backward ass countrys should have figured that out by now, its perfectly fine to kill unborn babys and undesirable adults, trannys need either medical help or failing that a bullet, third worlders are scum thats why they are third worlders in the first place, nothing wrong with gays but the lgbt++++ need to be purged along with the movements supporters and women fuck everything they touch and giving them rights was a mistake
The sooner everyone realizes humans are just shit the sooner we can install AI overlords to rule us effectly without the emotions of humans which has proved time after time to be our greatest weakness in progress
Im no fence sitter i just think everyone is wrong

>a higher power doesn't exist
You don't have to believe in god or a specific religion. But dismissal of the supernatural only makes you look like a dumb fedora tipper. If you want to be a big tough guy atheist, I recommend playing with an ouija board.

>muh artificial intelligence
About as realistic as time travel. And if you did create true AI with no human flaws like emotion or sentimentality, you would have a perfect killing machine that would turn on you instantly.

Attached: 1548784670297.jpg (720x568, 26K)

Played with a ouija board, sound recordings, graveyards,locations with bad history and just in the house and there was nothing, i didnt come into it skeptical either despite my disbelief, i wanted to find something to prove me wrong because the eternal void is the most bleak outcome, to suddenly not exist is existential terror to think to deeply on
But despite extensive searching i found nothing

Kind of the point in the end game, just as "god" created us and vanished so to shall we with sentient machines, of course we are no where near that but it is only early 2000s we should be there or close by the 3000s if you consider our rapid advances in the past hundred years, going back to he 1000s if you told them what a calculator was you would be laughed then stoned to death

good bait

Based

t. extremely closeted homosexual

Back to plebbit, retard.

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

first

I remember using such program back in ICQ times.

>This has already been removed from firefox extension store.

lol trannyfox

do people actually use Gab? I wish this shit was anonymous

How does it work?

Where's the source code?
Might as well make my own alternative to it then :^)

Yet another pointless app bloating the internet. People have always discussed specific pages/sites in locations other than the comment section of that specific site, for example discussing the news on fagbook or hell, Jow Forums.

Seriously are people this braindead nowadays? This "app" is fucking pointless!

independent thought its just like they removed the echos thing for jew names

jesus, you're either trolling or woefully ignorant. either way, you're a dumb faggot.
how are you going to discuss controversial things when fagbook and Jow Forums block those things?

>Jow Forums block those things

Nigga have you seen Jow Forums?

>I would use it but won't because it auto posts my comments to Gab.
There's a check box that lets you toggle that off right next to the publish comment button lmao.

>firefox addon requires to be installed like a chrome addon, unzip, debug etc other faggotry
Developed by fucking tech illiterates.

>iM aRaDiKAl sEntrIsT

It's not very creative but I see you did get a few anons.

Attached: 1521094569155.png (625x626, 90K)

t. hiroshima nagasaki's paid shill

>you have to log in
Dropped

>This has already been removed from firefox extension store.
You should have stopped using firefox a long time ago, there is no excuse.

outrage kids need beatings

> Might lose my job simply by using Twatter
You'll be fine Elon.

>stop using the only good browser
What do you suggest? Not using internet?

>Firefox is malware.
I agree, Firefox does spy on you.

I was thinking of making this, I'm glad somebody else made it instead

>Not using internet?

... would you miss it?

>my opinion must constantly be validated even when no one wants it

Attached: 1532888619882.jpg (629x504, 51K)

oh, so that's what the russkies have been using?

Attached: 84550698.jpg (600x374, 85K)

it sends every url you visit to a 3rd party

Based
triggered all the redditors here lol

>"my" discord
Ahahahahahaha