Are they still evil?

Are they still evil?

Attached: Microsoft.jpg (1600x1200, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/273482/segment-revenue-of-microsoft/
cnbc.com/2018/10/24/microsoft-earnings-q1-2019.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

/thread

Maybe.

They weapons manufacturers now

>now

So they're the good guys?

It's ok when Amerimutts do it

They're JUST now

When have they not been?

They are but Facebook and Google are even worse, so they get under the radar these days

Can a big powerful tech company not be evil?

They're just powerless and irrelevant, a shadow of former self, so they're trying to play nice.
If by any chance they ended up running the shit again, they would slip your throat

Yes but retarded self destruct faggots

Yes but a lot less

>irrelevant
>a shadow of former self

Attached: Capture.png (648x433, 21K)

>data after 2008
>indicative of market health or reality in any way

No, they're too incompotent

Be sure to liquidate your retirement, retard

Normies get spied on, their battery drained by bloatware and spyware, and tormented by Cortana, while patricians use LTSC. What's not to like?

Attached: Waiting for Dicks.jpg (636x382, 70K)

They cut and literally forfeited everything that wasn't Windows for PC or Office related and made a 'profit'. That pretty much proved my point, thank you.

No, I don't think I'm going to do that. Just because it doesn't reflect reality doesn't mean it isn't beneficial to me so long as everybody believes the illusion.

Attached: youarenotgoingtofoolmeanon.jpg (612x612, 162K)

Their cloud business is doing well
statista.com/statistics/273482/segment-revenue-of-microsoft/

Less evil than Apple and possibly Google at least.

i think they're still as evil as they were back in the day, the only thing that's changed is their competency.

>Exclusive Premium statistic
>You need a Premium Account for unlimited access
fuck off nigger

Just admit you were wrong
cnbc.com/2018/10/24/microsoft-earnings-q1-2019.html

Microsoft just sell his ass for mâle arms

They're a publicly traded company. They will never not be evil or at the very least amoral.

Microsoft never became any less evil, it's just that Apple and Google became exponentially more evil.

Attached: 1534286024571.png (679x680, 80K)

They're not leaders in the cloud, they're just one of the guys, even if it brings a big chunk of their revenue.
Going from undispited king of PC to this - point still stands.

No they're actually pretty based. It's just freetards won't stop giving them shit so it looks like they're a bad company.

>Spy on everyone
>Based

hmmm...

Attached: microsoft newsguard.jpg (603x767, 146K)

this

>Microsoft never became any less evil, it's just that Facebook, Apple and Google became exponentially more evil.
Fixed.

MS is one of the companies that most contributes to open sores.

topkek
they still hate open source and they were basically forced to adopt oss model

not really desu

So why don't they open source Windows? Check and mate atheists

>Is Microsoft still evil?
The current spying makes and force installing windows 10 makes them evil now but were they really evil before like people imply? Seriously, horrible business practices but that's not necessarily evil. Besides that just freetard complaints which don't mean anything and don't account for them being called evil.

>So why don't they open source Windows? Check and mate atheists
They don't want people to know what a Trainwreck windows is and the only reason they are stopping with 10 is because they know they'll never beable to make a OS again
>Vista was their attempt at making a new OS and not just an update of an older OS.
Even though they did copypaste some things for vista which was probably the only reason it managed to work somewhat.

Attached: 1551192476175.png (1300x4704, 1.14M)

Idk, they gave me 100$ in Azure for me to fuck around with free VMs for my projects. On the other hand, I have to give them my phone number in order to use it.

Microsoft are still doing the same things they always have. It's just that F.A.G. have far surpassed them in evil that we don't even care what MS is doing..

>Moving the goalpost

I like my surface book 2

Attached: RE212ov.jpg (800x400, 43K)

They have been doing some pretty non-evil stuff lately.

They were never evil, just misunderstood.

You forgot about amazon

>F.A.A.G.