ReCaptcha

many of you complain about the useless recaptha, so I tried to modify my browser in order to find the root of the cause. (I use cuckfox esr shipped with debian testing)
I changed my user agent first to check the changes in sites, I used the one in the 3ds and then changed it to edge.
After changing it to edge, every fucking google site claims compatibility issues and I get a shitton of recommendations to download chrome.
On top of that, every time I want to shitpost here I always get a captcha, I have to solve the captcha multiple times, my couple first captchas are returning "error" despite solving them correctly and shitposting has become hell.

Here's what I recommend. Try changing your user agents in your browesers to something more "normie", e.g. chrome or firecuck and report back if there's any change to your experience.

Attached: useragent.png (393x178, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

recaptcha-demo.appspot.com/recaptcha-v3-request-scores.php
youtu.be/TSBUZdZGBb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Changing my useragent freaks google out and instead of endless captcha I get "we detected unusual activity from your device, try again later"

My main issue with the new captcha is that it is impossible to use on mobile phones. It is not all bad, I stopped posting on my phone and my life is slightly better.

they probably do a basic check (like see how your browse renders something or some other gay shit) to verify if it really is chrome. once it detects it's not, it goes doublenigger

use clover or opera mini on phones.
changing the useragent to something more google friendly would do the job, right?
something like firecuck or opera or even safari?

if they can't detect it, yes. but they probably test it. if you knew what they were testing, you could spoof it but they purposefully make everything obscure

The easier Google can identify you, the easier captchas get. That's why some people don't have to solve any captchas while being logged into a Google account and why it's impossible to solve while using Tor (at least if you do it right).
recaptcha-demo.appspot.com/recaptcha-v3-request-scores.php
is only a demo and should be taken with a grain of salt, but it's somewhat representative of how good/bad Google captcha will treat you.

no wonder I get fucked by capthas, my scrore there is 0.1

Being resistant to fingerprinting and blending in is what makes the captcha harder. Use the nojscript captcha, it's easy to do with 4chanx.

waterfox with Jow Forums config
{
"success": false,
"hostname": "recaptcha-demo.appspot.com",
"challenge_ts": "2019-02-27T18:41:04Z",
"apk_package_name": null,
"score": 0.1,
"action": "examples/v3scores",
"error-codes": [
"score-threshold-not-met"
]
}

chromium with login
{
"challenge_ts": "2019-02-27T18:42:03Z",
"score": 0.3,
]
}

vivladi
{
"challenge_ts": "2019-02-27T18:43:48Z",
"score": 0.3,
]
}

Using any of the usual user.js tweak files destroys Captcha, if you haven't already figured this out

{
"success": true,
"challenge_ts": "2019-02-27T18:48:17Z",
"score": 0.7,
"error-codes": []
}

How'd you get such a low score?

--disable-reading-from-canvas for chromium and Vivaldi it KILLS canvas fingerprinting + --disable-webgl option + block third party cookies option in settings + some ABOUT:FLAGS customizations
i can show about:flags if you want

I'd love those settings desu. And where do I set the flags, in the .exe launch settings?

youtu.be/TSBUZdZGBb8

It's sad that nothing is being done about the fact Jewgle has it's hand so far up the internet's asshole.

Test

Firefox configured to be somewhat resistant to fingerprinting (privacy.resistFingerprinting enabled, WebGL disabled, blocking websites from choosing their own fonts, etc.).
Although I can't get a score higher than 0.3 with any browser, even Google Chrome with default settings. Perhaps Google doesn't like me using Linux.

heres all about:flags as command line

"C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\chrome.exe" --process-per-site --disable-3d-apis --disable-webgl --renderer-process-limit=1 --disable-reading-from-canvas --flag-switches-begin --no-pings --disable-software-rasterizer --blink-settings=disallowFetchForDocWrittenScriptsInMainFrame=true --enable-appcontainer --enable-gpu-appcontainer --force-gpu-rasterization --history-entry-requires-user-gesture --enable-quic --enable-zero-copy --force-effective-connection-type=Offline --ignore-gpu-blacklist --enable-lcd-text --num-raster-threads=1 --reduced-referrer-granularity --sampling-heap-profiler --save-page-as-mhtml --show-saved-copy=primary --disable-smooth-scrolling --ui-disable-partial-swap --v8-cache-options=code --enable-features=AutomaticPasswordGeneration,AutomaticTabDiscarding,BloatedRendererDetection,ExpensiveBackgroundTimerThrottling,FontCacheScaling,FramebustingNeedsSameOriginOrUserGesture,HighDynamicRange,MemoryCoordinator,OmniboxTabSwitchSuggestions,OptimizationHints,PageAlmostIdle,ParallelDownloading,PasswordImport,PictureInPicture,ResourceLoadScheduler,ScrollAnchorSerialization,TopSitesFromSiteEngagement,TranslateUI,V8Orinoco --disable-features=LazyFrameLoading,LazyImageLoading,WebRtcRemoteEventLog --flag-switches-end

works for me