Captcha is becoming harder and harder to solve every year

captcha is becoming harder and harder to solve every year

Attached: MSN23.jpg (1024x768, 234K)

there's something fishy going on today, keeps failing for me even if it's just the checkbox

its not

>Winamp
>MSN Messenger
straight into the feels

niggers is getting dumber every year

they are becoming IQ tests soon enough

not really because you can use googles own voice to text api to solve their audio captcha's instantly

I hope they make a install Gentoo one

He doesn't know about burster capcha

Attached: InfiniteLoop.gif (500x500, 656K)

>MSN

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_3.37.14_PM.png (1600x948, 610K)

look how easy this is

Attached: jewgle.webm (770x583, 197K)

>window task bar on top
Fucking snowflakes, why not side then?

what extension does that?
or is it other thing?

>burster capcha
nice

It's an browser extension called Buster: Captcha Solver for Humans

testing

>Tfw no calle

*buster
I'm lowkey dyslexic

report back with results please

Captcha 2020: prove the fundamental theorem of algebra.

damn this is nice

it stopped working for me the other day, even after the update and now my browser seems to be flagged. I get the bullshit fading ones all the time

This captcha took 5 screens of verifications - it doesn't help I use containers on FF for Jow Forums

>Jow Forums had a dedicated lolicon board in 2005
what went wrong?

>"Your computer may be sending automated queries"
>Locked out of trying to solve it manually afterwards
Yeah, so useful...

make a google account I never have to do captcha's

I'd rather never post

hackers on steroids happened and moot needed to make the site appear less degenerate to tourists

> he doesn't use Jow Forums-x with force disable javascript captchas set to enabled

it uses a speech to text service by ibm and some other service i forget. it's cancer.

>less degenerate
>moot
>making Jow Forums less degenerate
he failed

No. You're becoming a robot ever more every passing year.

You filthy robofag.

you can chose which API to use, the 2 `free` ones are the google cloud demo and Wit Speach demo ones.

The others require an API key

Oi cunt! How's things down under?

only in appearance
of course behind the scenes shit went on as usual

it really works wtf

Buying a pass doesn't have this problem

buying a pass attaches your financial information to your IP address and the posts you make here

No way in hell would I buy a Jow Forums pass ever, not in this current shitshow society that can't even guarantee reasonable free speech protections despite them being enumerated and protected from infringement explicitly in the fucking constitution

Member when we didn't have captcha,I member

this
happened to me today, then it went back to normal
For a second I thought some retarded mod got insulted by my post and banned me.

that is something a robot can do, it's a solved problem so you can just google the answer

>buying a pass attaches your financial information to your IP address and the posts you make here

You know you can pay with cryptocurrency right?

Are you implying that captcha doesn't collect your data?

So, given that buster captcha doesn't actually work, what're the alternatives?

Paying Hiroshima Nagasaki is not an alternative, given the recent fiasco on /qa/.

i would have bought pass in 2010 but the way Jow Forums has been lately and how it will be i wouldn't

Only thing I would ever get is:
>"Your computer may be sending automated queries"
How do you make it work?

>pay with crypto currency
A Ponzi scheme ready to collapse. And how and why would anyone in their right mind buy bitcoin at this point? You wouldn't be anonymous in that whole transaction before paying for a pass either.

>A Ponzi scheme ready to collapse
I'm not defending the future of bitcoin, but cryptocurrency as a means of payment will not disappear soon.
>And how and why would anyone in their right mind buy bitcoin at this point?
How: By using an exchange
Why: To obtain cryptocurrency to buy a Jow Forums pass anonymously
>You wouldn't be anonymous in that whole transaction before paying for a pass either.
You could, under certain amounts many exchanges don't enforce KYC. VPN connections are not blocked. And if your still suspicious of being tracked, you could use a mixer or transfer it between some wallets you generate yourself.

After the fact, you can register your Jow Forums pass with any email you want and even use vpn to post.

Not much you can do to protect yourself with captcha.

>cryptocurrency as a means of payment will not disappear soon.
it never appeared in the first place

>getting blocked for automation
I don't think theres any one good way right now

test

Wow, so I guess all goods and services you can pay for with cryptocurrency don't exist.

I'm not some fucking fanatic telling people to "invest" in crypto, I'm not some fucking hippie telling people we need to "bring down the man"and I'm not some type of commie who wants to take down the big banks.

Don't be so buttmad that cryptocurrencies exist, and accept that you could use it to pay for a Jow Forums pass.

Attached: 1477759605625.jpg (607x743, 93K)

either prove you are a good goyim or change your IP. Don't forget to delete all googel cookies beforehand.

Jow Forums is better off with a captcha. Considering it already has next to no moderation.

Attached: 1196727842282.jpg (643x786, 114K)

>accept that you could use it to pay for a Jow Forums pass.
I tried, and I had to go through so many shady scam sites just to buy bitcoins I gave up
bitcoin as a legitimate currency is not a thing
maybe it will be in the future, it isn't now

testing

Dont worry man, I can sell you some lmao

Attached: bagofbtc.jpg (196x258, 10K)

huh this is kinda neat

It would be if it worked.

I was shiposting all day yesterday, and this morning (I have no life) I filled in about 15 that gave a "you forgot the captcha" messages before I finally saw the new post successful screen.
I think gookmoot is trying hard to sell passes if you're tagged as a 4channel addict.

Works in 7 out of 10 times, you have to wait a moment, refresh and solve yourself

Captcha's been fucked for me all day. Think I've only gotten one post through and that was when I turned my extension off so I'm not even sure if it's captcha itself or the extension breaking down.

Does your font pass the display a bitcoin symbol test?

>u+20BF

₿ased ₿uttcoinposter

You DON'T still use winamp?
Dude I never left winamp

Side is best arrangement, bottom is acceptable. Top is for subhumans and people with cognitive disorders.

What fiasco

p.Jow Forums.org

Failed for me a couple of times too. Maybe it's 4chanX, because it was working just fine on my phone.

>4:3
>taskbar on side
Are you retarded?

4:3 still has more horizontal space than vertical

Imagine have to install a bootable gentoo system on a virtual machine just to call a pass user a faggot for using Windows.

Imagine the most vapid shitpost you could find on Jow Forums that showcases just the sheer magnitude of cancer infestation. Then look at OP pic and rest easy knowing that this cancer is an insightful academic intellectual discussion compared to what Jow Forums considered top notch content a little more than a decade ago.

Make that a requirement for getting a pass too

AI knows what taxis look like, and bridges. How could a captcha be made to prove you are 100% human and 0% robot?
I know thats not the purpose of captcha on 4channel.

Robots need millions of samples to get a good grasp on it. Amplify this by a factor of 100 to provide captcha functionality, and you get endless stream of requests to identify objects. Robots don't have brains, only huge mathematical matrices to multiply input image with pixel by pixel. The learning part is to figure out matrix values, this is done by tweaking them towards producing required outcome, and hopefully the matrix will encode underlying general features rather than memorize the entire sample set verbatim - which is also why the stream of requests to identify objects never ends.

I actually miss the positivity though. It was vapid as shit. But people got along more, and there wasn't an autistic obsession with politics.

People don't usually become political until after they turn 14.

got an update firefox on debian and it's almost impossible switched to chrome and it works fine

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-02-27 12-26-02.png (302x250, 5K)

Force the no-javascript version in Jow Forums-X so it is classic capctha and not that fading shit or whatever.

I usually have periscope vaughn tv and weather on chromium but flash is garbage after the last update
also twitter freezes if you have over 500 new tweets
I use fire fox for that now.
chrome is only good for Jow Forums now

When your thinkpad has a broken screen where the taskbar should be

and chrome doesn't work with Jow Forums that well

on chromium you can turn the volume up and down on periscope. on firefox you can't. it's either full or off. what a turd debian has become. I don't wanna go back to windows

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-02-27 21-20-23.png (480x544, 146K)

You can open periscope links with mpv.

I don't know how but you used to be able to right click, view page source and find the mru or whatever and play that in vlc but I don't think you can anymore. they removed/hid the stream link

Nah just play the periscope page url with mpv. It opens it up for you.

>Debian or Windows
If only there were other options...

>this is the Jow Forums that so-called oldfags fawn over
4channel is consistently and thoroughly a piece of shit, but give it some credit

you think I should try gentoo?

Nothing classic about it. It has no fading bullshit but tends to have 10x more "please try agains" and "you need to solve mores". Also it intermittently stops working all the time.

This. Still whippin' llama ass in 2019 like it's 1999.

>10x more "please try agains" and "you need to solve mores"
I've literally never seen that happen with the noscript captcha. I don't think it's even possible. You're either right or wrong.

OK google. Stop posting on Jow Forums.

>google shilling the noscript captcha over the regular javascript one
Are you braindead

OK google. Turn off.

>it's cancer.
You're totally wrong, it uses the Google STT with Google's own content to solve their own challenge, Google is eating its feces.

Every time i have ever attempted that captcha just locks me out.

Old Jow Forums seems so cringe and stupid

Fuck off, electionfag.

>>moot
Who?

And it's completely pointless. You can just pay some retard chink farm 0.9 cents per solved captcha and then let your botnet spam to your heart's content.