What are you wearing at work?

What do YOU dress like?

why can't the sigma+2 millennial coder dress himself?

why are millennial coders buttblasted when you make more, travel more and code less just because you dress well?

You gotta realize that we still live in an economy where we have to suck up to boomers in positions of power. Ya gotta kiss the ring to get ahead.

pic related: stock muppet can't dress himself. identify the 5 fatal flaws.

Attached: consultant-m-reverse-1.jpg (1732x1155, 172K)

metal shirt, cargo shorts, flip flops

Based and boomerpilled

I like wearing suits.

a t-shirt, no pants or underpants

Hoody + t-shirt + jeans

I'm a teacher so I use jeans, sneakers and a plain black/white/gray tee. Sometimes a plaid shirt above it when it's cold.

Unless you personally enjoy fashion as a hobby, or are going on a date, you're wasting a lot of time/focus and money on meaningless fabric. I don't know what kind of fool thinks that a suit is going to improve your skills and I would take pigpen over you if he actually did the job consistently. This is legitimately no different than those idiots who parrot "fake it till you make it". An imitation of success is just that. Just because people above you choose to wear suits, doesn't mean wearing one yourself is going to put you in their place.
Not to mention the obvious generalization here, neglecting all the successful people who don't fall for this meme that is at least 3 shirtsleeves behind in the tech industry specifically.

Attached: 220px-PigPen_(Peanuts)[1].png (220x238, 67K)

how do you wear 'em?

have you ever tried wearing a dress shirt under a slim hoodie?
keep the zipper ~2/3rds down, and turn the front into lapels

now you're a guy who fucks comfily.

yikes

I think you're misconstruing what I'm trying to say here, but I think you'll have to agree with me about the following ranking in terms of career prospect:
>shit tier: low skill slobs
>bottom tier: high skill slobs
>medium tier: low skill fakers
>top tier: high skill fakers

I'm trying to convince people that they can move out of the almost-shit-tier with one simple trick(tm)

I'm a PhD student and I get a stipend for my research.

I wear whatever the hell I feel like. Usually a t-shirt and some comfy slacks. Maybe a hoodie if it's cold out.

I wear jeans and a plain t-shirt to work

Personally, I love wearing neckties, so i have to wear a shirt and something else like jacket or cardigan. Nothing overly official though.

you're a fucking faggot and I hope your job gets taken by this guy

I literally dress worse at work than when I do chores at home or run errands

A t-shirt or a hoodie.

I'm the owner.

dress shirt and slacks, but no tie and not tucked in

Also, I do believe wearing nice clothes give you some authority subconsciously. So if you're into sales or consultancy then you should dress nicely.

Trousers from Cos
Long sleeve minimal slim tee’s
Low profile solid colour trainers
Mostly black and shades of grey, small patches of colour
I’m like a hipster but less gimmicks like fake glasses
Kind of smarter vaporwave

I don't agree at all. Obviously this is going to depend on where you are and what field you work in though. I live in America and work in a technical field where people are judged by their productivity and capabilities over anything else.
At my job, the people that show up dressed sharp to the meetings rarely make it past 2 months.

The only thing you get judged on at my job is your performance. And the only thing the boss cares about is the numbers going up. Nobody is trying to show up to work dressed nice only to stay inside all day with their coworkers. The people you should be comfortable around since you interact with them every day for multiple years.
>What will Beth think of me if I wear sweatpants to my desk job

For me personally, I assume anyone in a suit is a bullshitter inherently so they have to basically convince me of their sincerity and authenticity where others don't. That being said, if I knew someone was in sales they'd have the same uphill battle regardless of attire.

Dress pants, leather belt, pink or blue polo, black cashmere sweater with collar pokin through
Or jeans and turtle neck
Brown leather shoes with both
It work in a companies IT department

He fastened the lower button, no flap pockets, missing a good pocket square and lapel flower.

Is this image mirrored? I'm kinda mad.

leather jacket, red superman shirt, black jeans, combat boots
suits are fine for weddings and stuff

I like looking good. As such I always go outside wearing a shirt, leather belt, Chinos and fine shoes.
So this would also be what I'd wear to work if I had a job.

I'd wear suits but I'd look like a dork desu

I do business casual with polo shirts most days and button down on one or two.

Steaming and ironing your own clothes can soak up a lot of time. Paying a dry cleaning service gets real expensive, real fast. Letting Mami at the laundromat handle it will wear your shit out real fast.

Attached: 1418094585804.jpg (535x462, 34K)

I'm NEET and spend all day naked.

NWU III or NSUs

Golf shirts and decent jeans usually. I need to get some khakis or chinos or something though for interviews and such, wearing black dress pants in the winter while waiting for buses is absolutely terrible.

Attached: asdf.jpg (375x566, 28K)

Also I lost 80+ lbs over the past year, so I'm able to wear my prom jacket if needed (even though it's actually a little loose on me now.)

i wear a fire resistant carheart button down tucked into fire resistant carheart slacks provided by my office and a pair of red wing insulated water resistant full ankle steel toe boots. i wear these because i'm not a bitch soi office worker

look good feel good do good.
I can still do all the same things if my apartment is fucking filthy. But that does not mean I shouldn't clean it. That being said I don't wear full suits to work, usually no tie and a sports coat. Or dress shirt and tie, but no jacket.

>wearing black dress pants in the winter while waiting for buses is absolutely terrible.
You can buy heavy wool dress slacks that hold up to the weather. Sounds like you got something light cotton for the summer months. Men's dress wear can actually be somewhat seasonal, but nobody really tells you this.

Attached: 1420177771641.gif (500x334, 982K)

2 things
1) long underwear friendo
2) stop taking the bus. It is not worth it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190227-204836_Gallery.jpg (1437x2020, 1.32M)

you look like you're into trannies

this but unironically

may be the light, but based on his skin color I'd say goats.

Attached: Screenshot_20190227-205331_Gallery.jpg (1439x2547, 1.59M)

If you're going to dress like a mellinial, you gotta go the whole way

Attached: Screenshot_20190227-205455_Gallery.jpg (888x858, 526K)

I can take a look and see what I can get. Being unemployed and looking for work (getting interviews but not quite what employers are looking for) I don't have a lot of money to spend, but getting good pants would be worth it.

Bikini armor.

If you're strapped for cash, but live in or near a major city, you can always pull an effay and hit up a thrift store. Sure, you may not find a perfect fit, and grandpa's slacks may have to be dry cleaned to get the must out, but it will get the job done.

>pic related: stock muppet can't dress himself. identify the 5 fatal flaws.
manlet
narrow shoulders
manlet
manlet
also manlet

but basically, retarded shoes and anime tees

old people at work make fun of me, take pictures of my shoes and post it on slack but I'm going to keep on dressing the way i do and keep on doing good work

software developer at a f500 company

Attached: file.png (319x429, 215K)

There's plenty where I'm at. Value Village, Guy's Frenchys, Salvation Army, are a couple places. Winners is also a place that I could check as well for sure.

I manage a computer repair store in a kind of rural town, Typically i am in a pair of jeans (sometimes khakis) and a button down shirt. Business casual, or maybe a little step below. For winter time I have a pair of outdoorsy shoes that I wear since they're comfy as fuck, and easier to deal with the snow / ice vs my 'dress' shoes that I wear

>3hours ago
I'm not even mad that you try to spread your /fa/ggotry here, with mods like ours..

Polo shirt, jeans and steel toe boots.

Some solid color shirt, jeans and cowboy boots
I am an HR fag lel

Attached: 1542488446086.gif (320x320, 3.95M)

1.feminine facial hair
2.shitty dress color
3,the dress is too big
4.tie width and lapels width match but are to big for body type
5.shitty wojak tier smile.

t. pseudo neet

The guy really might as well be clean-shaven.