JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.
How is this garbage remotely acceptable, I had to launch this piece of shit on a VM for a vendor specific tool and after a clean installation without anything done to it, besides installing firefox, it's eating up almost 2 GB of memory.

I'd rather still use a malware ridden copy of XP than having to deal with this, no excuse.

Attached: VirtualBox_Win_28_02_2019_00_20_34.png (1920x987, 921K)

windows is the most bloated piece of shit, it's old "legacy code", none of which functions anymore. They need to move on.

Works fine on my machine.

>Bare minimum win64 suggests is 2GB
>"Oh my god it's eating all my 2GB of ram"
It's a 64bit os you nigger, even Mac OS X versions post snow leopard that boot a 64 bit kernel lag like hell on 2GB of ram because 64bit OSes take more.

Do people really do that? Go on the Internet just to tell lies?

Attached: 1525047852749.png (499x528, 138K)

If you are only giving it 2 gigs you should have used 32 bit.
4 gigs is minimum for decent usability on 64 bit.

>retarded spic fucks up his OS configuration
What a surprise.

It's a barebone installation you retarded nigger, what fucking needs 2GB of ram to work?!
It's the kernel?
It's the windows manager?
It's the network stack or the DHCP client?
You fucking tell me, I write software for a living and I know well what 2GB of ram are worth even if you double the size of pointers, I may not be a OS expert but XP ran fine with a tenth of that, you fucking Indian apologist.

Tell me your secrets.
What is there to configure in this garbage beside disk partitioning?

No shit it used less, XP is a 32bit piece of software, now quit making us non whites look dumb, stoopid.

What? being reasonable on this circlejerk board?

The secret is I don't open up background processes that use up almost all RAM :^)

>"writes software" for a living
>can't even troubleshoot to determine why a fresh install of Windows is using all the memory

>Double AT MOST in the bizarre case a process memory is composed 100% of pointers
>Use x20 more memory
>Hurr durr only 'merrican people can into math

Now you're gonna tell me it's uses these resources in useful features that were not available prior to this release like not getting AIDS after skin contact.

Attached: VirtualBox_Win_28_02_2019_00_45_18.png (1920x987, 752K)

>Implying this is a problem that needs user troubleshooting

I swear this place looks more like a Mumbai suburb every day.

Bro, it fuckin uses it's resources to address more than 4 GB of RAM because modern OS, why the fuck are you even installing 64bit 7 on a VM with 2GB of RAM and complaining? 64-bit OSes can address 16 exabytes of ram or some shit, so idling at almost 2GB is really not that big of a deal when you should be having 4GB+

Clearly it does need troubleshooting, since it's (You) having the problem and not everyone else.

??

Attached: 7x64sp1ultimate.png (412x459, 42K)

>corelets
>Windows 7
poorfag general

goml

Attached: Multicore.png (422x460, 43K)

>How is this garbage remotely acceptable
imagine being so much of a braindead monkey nigger you cannot disable windows update.

>it fuckin uses it's resources to address more than 4 GB of RAM because modern OS
What.

>64-bit OSes can address 16 exabytes of ram or some shit, so idling at almost 2GB is really not that big of a deal when you should be having 4GB+
This is not about satisfying specs, this is about having to put up with this trash because some monopolistic corporation abuses it's position to push down this poorly written garbage down the throats of its helpless users.

>2GB ddr2
Cmon bro at least get it to 5gb minimum

Whatever man, switch to linux or some shit because weather it's mac or PC, running new 64bit OSes on 2GB of ram is straight up retarded.

I added 2 extra GB and restarted it and it's now fine.
3.5/4 free.

Attached: bdh.jpg (600x804, 114K)

Opening up IceCat or any other web browser on Linux and you immediately have 1.5GB of RAM gone, what is this bullshit! This is inexcusable, I write software for a living and even though I may not be a Browser expert, I know that Firefox 16.x ran perfectly fine on less than 300MB of RAM, why the fuck are modern web browsers so bloated.

Windows 10 x64
1.6GB of RAM
With Java and Node services running.

Attached: 1539096254286.png (1920x1080, 976K)