Why are torrent fags so obsessed with ratio?

Why are torrent fags so obsessed with ratio?

Attached: Glock-17-9mm_main-1.jpg (275x275, 12K)

Because torrenting doesn't work unless somebody is there to seed it.

Yes but why are people mad at me for never seeding?
my shit upload speed is never used by anyone anyways.

Because if everyone had the attitude, torrenting wouldn't work.

>my shit upload speed is never used by anyone
wrong

Do not reply to bots. How can you tell if an OP is a bot looking to get replies for data mining? Look at OP here. Notice the irrelevant, attention-grabbing image. Notice that OP has no source, argument, or context. OP offers a one-line writing prompt. The prompt is stupid -- easily answered with research which OP is mysteriously unable to perform. Because he's a bot, and he wants replies, not answers.
Don't reply to bots.

I am not a bot

Not seeding is a cardinal sin

Attached: Untitled.png (492x429, 13K)

First time on Jow Forums(nel)?

This.

I appreciate the guy who seeds me a gb at 5kb/s. He’s the hero we need.

>this kills the ratiotards
$ cat ~/.aria2/aria2.conf
# Don't seed after download is complete
seed-time=0

# Limit bittorent upload
max-upload-limit=3072
max-overall-upload-limit=3072

I think you just got bait'd m8

This, I downloaded 32GB on a basis of 15kBps.

>my shit upload speed is never used by anyone anyways.
The beauty of torrent is that it can turn a bunch of shit upload speeds into a gloriously fast download speed.
Everyone should strive to meet at least 1:1 ratio for every torrent. Of course it's not always possible.
Popular shit can be hit-and-run guilt free. Rare stuff should be seeded forever if you can afford the live storage.

how do you access that screen user?
i want to see how much stuff i downloaded

and FUCK niggers

Attached: 1547554205639.png (379x106, 3K)

>Yes but why are people mad at me for never seeding?
they are mad that they wasted time and resources doing a thankless job basically. i used to seed rare things for others but eventually i stopped giving a shit, i never asked for thanks, gratitude or anything like that

there is no reason to seed anything EVER.

Why are people against seeding? Limit your upload speed of that's what you really care about, the one guy trying to download an obscure hentai at 3 AM will be more thankful that there's a seed that he doesn't care if it's at 1 megabit per second

There is a single guy on a torrent I'm downloading and the dude is only online every new moon it seems.. Still better than no seeder

Help > Show Statistics

Good. Then I make a profit illegally selling everything I torrented. Fuck literally everyone that is not me.