What ever happened to google glass?Will we ever get visors?

What ever happened to google glass?Will we ever get visors?

Attached: AGCO1.jpg (5000x2109, 822K)

I have an android phone.
That is the extent to which I permit google to stalk me.
I don't use chrome.
I don't use the search engine site.
I just have an android phone.
I use it strictly to make calls and texts.
That is the extent to which I allow google to stalk me.

>what happened to Google glass
They were $300, and people were getting punched in the face for wearing them in public.

>people getting ticketed for distracted driving
>people getting arrested by federal agents for "recording" in a movie theater
>businesses and cities already pre-emptively banning the device
>people pre-emptively shitting on glass with terms like "glasshole" before it even left beta

what a shitshow

Welp, hololens is being used by military so if it's good enuf for the kill bot factory..

Failed to live up to minimal expectations and usefulness just like every other product google makes

A properly implemented one would be absurdly useful. Like a HUD.

But you're tiptoeing around miltech thing and they take that shit seriously.

deprecated by hololens

People thought it was creepy and too many media sensationalist stories about filming women in public and movie theaters and shit. The price was too high, the tech sucked too much ass, and the PR was a nightmare.

Attached: hurr.jpg (403x395, 19K)

>glasshole
lel I forgot about that. I remember that a woman got punched in the face while wearing it at a bar. I'm actually lucky that I didn't beta test.

it will return. don't you worry.

Attached: future fat man vr.jpg (640x640, 142K)

Dumb fucks.

Attached: 1545141665762.jpg (2048x1364, 304K)

I might wear one of these around, could be cool.

Attached: hololens-620x311.png (620x311, 118K)

then get a fucking flipphone you paranoid boomer

It became Google Lens.

Useless until deepfake technology is perfected.

>its only okay to be monitored when the government does it
lel

nothing

Wow, what a shithole people must be living in. Glad we didn't have this shit here. Still have my Glass too.

>google

i want BASIC ENGINE ESP inside a glass

Attached: BASIC_ENGINE_ESP32.jpg (1024x881, 355K)

So you're on the changing room after a hard workout session, just about to enter the showers.

This guy comes in and looks at you, and smirking jewishly he touches the side of the device on his head.

What do you do Jow Forums?

Attached: 39AD6A84-CED1-4646-A531-96CFBE3E6EB2.jpg (500x373, 51K)

I think there's a lot of really cool future applications for things like this. If you can get multiple units networked together well, and can shrink the size down to something you can wear around or carry folded in a coat pocket/small bag, you could actually make scifi-style holograms "real." Lots of cool applications in engineering, science, education, military, etc. Unfortunately nobody seems to care that much because it's not good for vidya.

So you mean they get to listen to your immediate environment and anything you might look up on your phone as well as your phone calls?
You're quite liberal with your personal information it seems.

Ask him to invest in my startup

Rip a fat one

Too early for its time.
Now with Google assistant being shilled hard and integrated in "smart speaker" like Google home, cars entertainment system, smart watches, and Bluetooth headphones, it's only a matter of time until a new version of google glass appears, this time hitting the market.

These fucken threads. I hated those pastas.